Welcome to Spyro the Dragon Forums!

You are not logged in.

#51 Nov 01, 2015 7:59 PM

Mr. John
Gems: -2,720

Re: The Legend of Spyro - New Adventures [RP w/Mr. John & thetruefan]

(That doesn't happen. You just got to look no notifications.)

Argil: rammed the statue to the ground and held Xandra close. "Are you okay?" "Hang tight." He helped her up and ran at the statue. He began charging an electric arc it formed in his mouth. The statue swung it's sword hitting him aside the head and knocking him into the snow. Argil got back up and the electric arc formed in his mouth again.

Chusi whipped the statue with his tail sending it flying into into the snow. Chusi rolled back as a gale of wind formed in his mouth.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.

Cayla Mills

#52 Nov 01, 2015 8:26 PM

thetruefan
Gems: -15
Website

"Thanks mate." Xandra quickly said, and slided to the left. She slammed her staff into the ground, filling her allies with swiftness and accuracy. After that, Xandra prepared to cast another acid ray.

#53 Nov 01, 2015 10:42 PM

Troika
Gems: 0
Birthday: 20 August

The statue went down to one knee again before getting blasted onto his back from the electric arc. That was enough to defeat it as it laid there, crumbling to pieces. It was quiet again and no signs of enemies. There was a doorway leading into the fortress that appears to have been destroyed recently. The edges of broken stone bricks were frozen over with a layer of frost. This was done within the last few days at least.

#54 Nov 01, 2015 11:05 PM

Mr. John

(The narration is great. But next time let's let us control are characters for stuff. I don't have a problem with the way things are being described it's fine it's just we should be in control of are characters. During battles, and the adventure. And story)

Argil blasted the electric arc at the statue and it the makeshift electric cage trapped it spinning it around and zapping it. Before it dissapeared and the statue went down was gone. Argil saw some green gems he went next to them and they dissapeared into him, Chusi, and Xandra. Healing them. He walked ahead and looked at the fortress.

"Keep your guard up we don't know what we'll run into. This place has been seeing some activity." He walked in.

Chusi followed.

"You know we make a good team you two did great." Said Argil.

Chusi nodded in thanks. But stopped.

"I'll call out."

"Tigsky are you here? Umm Torika? We want to talk."

Meanwhile at the Temple.

"Are you sure?" Spyro asked Cynder.

"She did her part. I saw a glimpse of hope. But it's not much. Her life is her's to live. So after this she's free to do as she pleases." Said Cynder.

"You saw a good person. You will again one day. This time though let your chosen good One find her path."

"Don't get all mushy on me. But yeah your right." She smirked They walked off.

Last edited by Mr. John (Nov 01, 2015 11:07 PM)

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.

Cayla Mills

#55 Nov 02, 2015 12:06 PM

thetruefan
Website

Xandra only let out a small grunt, and kept walking with them.

"There's more enemies 'round here!" She quietly said. "We're not alone..."

#56 Nov 02, 2015 5:54 PM

Troika

There's no answer from inside Chusi called out. The inside of the room was rather plain. A large wooden table with a total of eight wooden stools around it and some broken crates in the far corner. Snow covered the inside of the room, likely from a recent blizzard. There was another corridor heading left to another room.

#57 Nov 02, 2015 6:36 PM

Mr. John

(Brings back memories of The Legend of Spyro a new begging good times.)

"And the award for the grump of the year goes to Xandra. Congradulations your parents must be so proud." Said Chusi.

"Lighten up Xandra. We get it you don't wan to be here. But where're a team. You'll get your egg and I'll fall in love with you. I mean you'll never see us again yeah. That's what I meant. So chill okay? You won't have to see us much longer. So just hang on." Argil said.

"Looks like he's not here. But your right enemies are here." Said Chusi.

"Still it's better then dealing with the Tigsky is he gets defensive. Hello Torika we want to ask you to help us. And do research on you come back to the temple." Said Argil.

"Get away stranger danger stranger danger. I don't trust you." Said Chusi he and Argil laughed. But hid behind a bench.

"Keep an eye out for green gems, they heal us and red gems restore breath energy." Said Argil.

Meanwhile back at the temple.

"Are you sure?" Cynder asked Spyro.

"Yes Malefor the dark master, the shadow king, will return. His minions are on the move trying to revive him. We train everyday were ready. But it's up to Argil and Chusi to beat him. Torika too. If we can convince him." Said Spyro.

"We're ready." Said Cynder. They walk off.

Last edited by Mr. John (Nov 02, 2015 6:40 PM)

Cayla Mills

#58 Nov 02, 2015 7:48 PM

thetruefan
Website

"It's just like Christmas morning..." Xandra whispered to herself, looking around. "Maybe we can find something here..."

#59 Nov 03, 2015 3:59 AM

Troika

Suddenly, there was a tremor and the sound of some sort of explosion or collapse that rang through the fortress, causing layers of dust, snow and weakened rubble to fall. That was the sound of battle but...who could be fighting out here? Maybe...

Outside was a blur of fighting. Apes throwing bombs and elementally charged frost bombs. There was a small blurry shape zipping from ape to ape, leaving frozen statues of them in its wake. That's all that could be seen from the cliff vantage where the fortress opened to. It was pretty far down so gliding down could work but there was a trail to the right that would also head down eventually to the fighting but would it really be a good idea to go down while the fighting was hitting a fever pitch?

#60 Nov 03, 2015 4:42 AM

Mr. John

"Hold up." Cynder flew in and handed the golden egg to Xandra.

"You kept your end of the bargan. Your free to go." She talked to Argil and Chusi.

"Yeah we'll go from here. We can manage." Said Chusi.

"Alright I trust in you good luck." Said Cynder. She flew off back to the temple.

"Well Xandra farewell." Argil nodded and moved ahead with Chusi but touched some red gems it restored their mana.

Argil and Chusi kept low waiting for the apes and statues battle to end.

Last edited by Mr. John (Nov 03, 2015 9:03 PM)

Cayla Mills

#61 Nov 03, 2015 4:05 PM

thetruefan
Website

Xandra let out a lustful laugh after obtaining the egg. She started examining it, but also looked at Argil and Chusi, with a bit of regret.

#62 Nov 03, 2015 8:40 PM

Troika

The battle below began to calm as the remaining apes retreated to the interior of the fortress. All that remained was several frozen apes and a small blue and black striped creature standing in the middle of the ape statues. "Hmph...cowards." he said to himself.

#63 Nov 03, 2015 9:07 PM

Mr. John

Argil removed Xandra's deer mask and kissed her on the cheek. Then put it back down on her face. "Good luck out there take care of yourself. You got what you wanted right? So, so long." He moved ahead.

"No hard feelings. You did good now it's time to go." Chusi followed they stopped in front of the creature.

"Are you Torika? Listen we need to talk. We come from the dragon temple we want you to come with us. To talk to the dragon guardians and so they can do research on you. You can trust us and them." Said Argil.

Chusi. Nodded.

Cayla Mills

#64 Nov 03, 2015 10:00 PM

thetruefan
Website

She only let out a grunt before going off.

#65 Nov 04, 2015 7:39 AM

Troika

Troika ear's perked up from the sound of voices, new voices. He turned and saw the two dragons approaching him. He tilted his head a little then moved closer towards them. He started to sniff them, walking around them with his nose to the ground. He stopped infront and stared at them again. He picked up on a scent, albeit faint but he was familiar with that sent. "Friends!" He barked happily.

#66 Nov 04, 2015 5:31 PM

Mr. John

"Your a good boy yes you are." Argil pat him on the head.

"He's a Tigsky alright the stripes. The color." Said Chusi.

"And he's tough. But we need to get him back to the temple." Said Argil.

"He can't fly though Argil one of us will have to carry him."

"I'll do it. Troika you let me carry you back to the temple? More friends are waiting there."

"I wonder if he can talk he 's got tiger fierceness. And dog friendliness. He can speak but I wonder to what degree. I'm just glad he's on are side."

(Since Xandra's not part of the group anymore the side story should be about her adventures. If she rejoins the team. Then'll it just be about the gang . Trying to stop and defeat Malefor.)

Last edited by Mr. John (Nov 04, 2015 5:32 PM)

Cayla Mills

#67 Nov 04, 2015 6:32 PM

thetruefan
Website

(They will meet up at some point. I will skip my turn until they will meet again.)

#68 Nov 04, 2015 8:32 PM

Mr. John

(Fair enough. Alright then.)

Cayla Mills

#69 Nov 05, 2015 7:41 AM

Troika

'Quite clever these two are.' Troika thought to himself. He smiled and nodded, agreeing to be carried them purring softly from the petting then started to lean into Argil with increasing weight. He nuzzled the dragon before licking all over his muzzle.

#70 Nov 05, 2015 5:22 PM

Mr. John

"We like you too. But you gotta let me focus bud otherwise this isn't going to be a fun ride." Argil said as he and Chusi flew off and headed for the temple. Took about 2 hours and they landed.

"What a fascinating creature quite extrodinary quite big. And intriguing." Said Volteer.

Cyril examined him. He took some measurements, and looked at him. "I've got all I need. Take a break you two you did good." Cyril left. Argil dove into some water and washed off the slobber. He came back.

"Least he's affectionate. I like him." Said Argil.

"Yeah he's okay."

Cyril was still looking at Troika.

"Well Troika we've done are research now we'll find more about you. Tigsky. But we need your help. Will you let me train you and help Argil and Chusi to defeat Malefor and his army?"

Argil and Chusi were given a room they took a quick nap. Till they were ready for their next mission.

Cayla Mills

#71 Nov 05, 2015 11:18 PM

Troika

Troika ran around Volteer in circles, rather excited about being at the temple. Eventually, he settled now and started to stare are everyone and everything, taking in information. He sniffed the air, picking up the familiar scent from before and when Cyril entered the room, it got stronger. "Cyril!" He said excitedly, running over to him then around him several times.

Troika bowed slightly then nodded, "It would be an honor to train under your wing, Cyril. Ever since we first met in Warfang years ago, I wanted to study under you, it appears as fate seems to demand it."

#72 Nov 06, 2015 12:29 AM

Mr. John

Cyril. "Very good follow me. A grand ice dragon such as me with such a great ancestry in ice. Will help you." Some dummies appeared. "We'll focus on three forms of attack physical primary breath, and secondary breath. Your not a dragon so a fury is out of the question. But it's. it's not something that needs to be used to win battles so it doesn't matter. First please attack these dummies. Use your physical attacks to attack these dummies."

Argil and Chusi talked to Spyro. They had done some training and their breaths were getting stronger but were still small.

"I want you to head to Tall Plains. I need you to deliver a letter to the Atlawa Chief Kane." He gave it to them. It disappeared into thin air ready to be handed to Kane.

"Enemies will be there. Don't be discouraged defeat them. And deliver the letter. Malefor may rise again but I know you'll be ready. Wait till Troika's done training first though." Spyro walked off.

"The mutt's coming with us? Good we'll need the help. I like him a lot so good."

Argil nodded. He was worried about Xandra he hopped she was okay.

Cayla Mills

#73 Nov 06, 2015 1:16 AM

Troika

Troika smiled and listened to Cyril. Yes, he wasn't a dragon so some techniques may be difficult to teach and learn but the potential is there. Maybe, with time, the hybrid could even develop a fury attack but it was extremely doubtful.

Troika turned to the dummies, lowering his stance and letting out a low growl before charging forward towards one of the dummies, the middle one of the group. He pounced onto it and bit down hard into its shoulder. Some frost started to appear around the bite. The dummy fell backwards with Troika on top while the others scattered. He slashed at the pinned dummy with his claws, releasing the bite before biting again and throwing the dummy to the right, towards the wall. The frost was spreading rather quickly now until it completely encased the dummy. He then turned to one of the other dummies before charging it and headbutting it into the air. He quickly leapt up after it, biting one of the legs and slamming it into the ground on another dummy.

Troika was a completely different beast while in combat. He was fierce, possibly as fierce as a dragon. He was quick with his movements and attacks. His bites were rather curious because the frost only began to propagate after a bite and seemed to accelerate with subsequent bites.

#74 Nov 06, 2015 1:49 AM

Mr. John

Cyril nodded in approval. "Very good Troika." Some dummies appeared as the rest were taken out.

"That covers basic combat you're more then ready for it. Now focus and unleash your primary breath take these dummies out again."

Cayla Mills

#75 Nov 06, 2015 1:58 AM

Troika

Troika turned and whined a bit, "I don't have a breath attack." He said, sounding rather disappointed in himself. That aside, it was still impressive what the hybrid was capable of.

Board footer