Welcome to Spyro the Dragon Forums!

You are not logged in.

#26 Oct 29, 2015 9:11 PM

thetruefan
Gems: -15
Website

Re: The Legend of Spyro - New Adventures [RP w/Mr. John & thetruefan]

The poison immediately turned her back as she looked in horror at Cynder. "N-no! You're not going to catch me! Not today! Not any day!" She started to run to the door.

#27 Oct 29, 2015 9:25 PM

Mr. John
Gems: -2,720

Cynder: *Spun into Xandra with a covered in poison with a scorpion strike.* You know I love my poison element. Wind's my most reliable and my favourite. But poison is too. See that's the thing poison can. Kill you in seconds. But what I just hit you with is non lethal. It'll just knock you out in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1. *The poison consumed Xandra soon it would knock her unconscious.*

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.

Cayla Mills

#28 Oct 29, 2015 9:29 PM

thetruefan
Website

Her eyes widen, as she dropped her head to the floor, passed out.

#29 Oct 29, 2015 9:37 PM

Mr. John

Cynder: *Grabbed her by the neck. And flew her to the temple. She laid her her down in a room the door locked. Guards were all over ready to strike if anything. Happened. Cynder was beside Xandra she had the golden egg with her. Cynder waited till she got up.*

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.

Cayla Mills

#30 Oct 29, 2015 9:41 PM

thetruefan
Website

A few minutes later, Xandra woke up. "Ah! Kidnapper! Kill her!" She helplessly yelled.

#31 Oct 29, 2015 9:52 PM

Mr. John

Cynder: Your just as bad as ever. I could kill you now the poison's out. But another lethal dose of my venom would finish you. Unless your willing to listen to what I have to say. The choice is yours.

Cayla Mills

#32 Oct 30, 2015 6:33 AM

thetruefan
Website

Xandra was still shocked, but she replied slowly;

"Fine. Say your words."

#33 Oct 30, 2015 6:39 PM

Mr. John

Cynder: *Held up the egg.* You want this right? You stole from us. Your a criminal. You could go to jail. But the better punishment would be to execute you. A hanging, a beheading, come to think of it I could just do it myself. But I won't You see I use to be bad just like you. But the dragon of my dreams never gave up on me. And I've been good ever since. Because I had people who supported me who showed me a better path. I think you could reach that too. You could continue to steal, be guided by lust and greed and a a whole bunch of other things. Heck I'd let you go. But then what? You try to steal some other stuff, try to sell things on the black market, what if you theif from the wrong place hmm? What if one of your deals goes south. Your life would be over like that. *Cynder got up and looked Xandra in the eyes.*

Cynder: *Backed up.* I'm offering you a chance. Your skills can be put to a better use. Fight for the side of good turn your life around. The two dragons out there, Argil and Chusi their going on a mission to try and find a tiger/husky hybrid. His name's Torika I think. Go on at least three missions with them. And if you I'll give you this egg and you can leave here and then never have to be around us again. But if you ever return after that well let's just say we'll be preparing a grave for you. I see good in you show me I'm right. *Cynder left and the door was open. She took the egg and hid it in a secret room in a glass container. She joined Spyro.*

Spyro: Will she join us?

Cynder: I don't know but if she doesn't I'll take care of her myself. I placed trust on her if she betrays it again I'll have no choice such a waste though. A Druid could have a better life she maybe the first.

Spyro: Your heart's in the right place. But we'll see if she turns out to be worth it. I gotta talk to Argil and Chusi to tell them about Torika they'll have to find him and convince him to come back.

Cynder: Understood let's go. *They headed to talk to the two.*

Cayla Mills

#34 Oct 30, 2015 6:50 PM

thetruefan
Website

"Pfft. Execution. And they are telling me I've got no self respect..." She got up, walking out as fast as she could. Xandra saw the two dragons taking distance, and she spitted at their direction and stayed in her place, thinking. She mostly wanted to escape and then come back and steal the egg again, but inside her, something told Xandra that she needs to join. She took a very deep sigh, and walked by them. "I would like to join you."

#35 Oct 30, 2015 7:12 PM

Mr. John

Spyro: Good line up, with Argil and Chusi.

Argil: *Saw Xandra and looked at her fondly.* *Chusi nudged him.*

Argil: What's up?

Chusi: That's a Druid they can't be trusted. Look at her she reeks of shaddy.

Argil: She can't be that bad. Let's give her a chance.

Chusi: Fine. But don 't fall for her you'll just end up with a broken heart.

Argil: Fine.

Cayla Mills

#36 Oct 30, 2015 7:28 PM

thetruefan
Website

Xandra looked at Argil and Chusi. She took of the deer head, revealing her evil orange eyes. Xandra gave the two a smug look and extended her arm for a handshake.

#37 Oct 30, 2015 7:40 PM

Mr. John

Argil: *Shook her hand.*

Chusi: *Was hesitant but did.*

Spyro: Now as you train and grow stronger your elemental abblities will too. One day you create electric streams, and pulses, and tornados and, twisters. Argil and Chusi.  But you must train and fight your current ablities will get stronger too. But only after hard-work is put in. But I want you to go to Dante's Freezer  find a Tigusky his name is Torika, Xandra, Argil, and Chusi this is your first mission good luck.

Argil: *Spread his wings and flew Chusi followed.*

Cayla Mills

#38 Oct 30, 2015 7:42 PM

thetruefan
Website

"I'm only doing this for the egg." Xandra sighed, and went by them, ready to take off.

#39 Oct 30, 2015 7:50 PM

Troika
Gems: 0
Birthday: 20 August

Dante's freezer was a very frigid place, most would be uncomfortable there without some sort of warm clothing. It constantly snowed there, all still ponds and bodies of water were frozen solid. The group of dragons find themselves standing infront of the ruined entrance to a huge fortress. There is a catapult in the ready position to the left of a broken rampart pointing towards the fortress. All along the rough path towards where a gate used to stand were four frozen statues that appeared to be suits of armor but aside from that, there appeared to be no immediate signs of life.

#40 Oct 30, 2015 8:05 PM

Mr. John

"Three missions Xandra no more no less. I'll my end of the bargan you keep your's." Cynder said and walked off Spyro in tow.

Argil landed and Chusi followed.

"A Tigusky?." Argil said a loud.

"Tiger and a husky got it on. And produced a strapping young Tigusky then they divorced. The end." Chusi chucked.

Argil smirked. He looked ahead.

"Let's go." He started on his way Chusi following. They kept slow so Xandra could catch up.

Cayla Mills

#41 Oct 30, 2015 8:08 PM

thetruefan
Website

Holding her staff and wearing the head, Xandra made her way trough the snow. She had her own pace, ignoring the two.

#42 Oct 30, 2015 8:13 PM

Troika

So far it seemed simple enough, go find this tigsky. There wasn't really anything in the way of opposition...yet. As the group passed the statues, there was a sharp and sudden "CRACK!" Suddenly, one of the frozen statues started to move. More cracking as the ice surrounding it shattered and fell to the snow. The construct drew its sword.

#43 Oct 30, 2015 8:22 PM

Mr. John

ISpyro blasted a torrent of flames into a dummy, he bit one clawed another and rammed one and used a comet dash to finish off another. "Good enough training for now." He headed out.

Argil eyed the statue.

"Looks like the greeting crew arrived." Argil said

"Hit it from the left, I'll hit right." Chusi said and he and Argil leapt and prepared to ram the statue.

Last edited by Mr. John (Oct 31, 2015 12:14 AM)

Cayla Mills

#44 Oct 30, 2015 8:32 PM

thetruefan
Website

Xandra jumped back. Her finger made a green circle in the air, and she slammed her staff into the circle. A yellow ray of acid flew at the statue out of it.

#45 Oct 31, 2015 7:38 AM

Troika

The statue fell to one knee for a moment before getting back up. The splash from the acid had little visible effect. It turned to Xandra, lifting its sword and charging her and slamming down the sword on her.

#46 Oct 31, 2015 10:07 AM

thetruefan
Website

The statue was quicker than her; She tried to lift her staff in the air to defend herself from the sword attack, but she was a little too fast, and it hit her right hand instead. Xandra whimpered quietly and supported herself with her healthy hand, starting to cast a spell.

#47 Oct 31, 2015 2:43 PM

Mr. John

Argil jump in front of Xandra to shield her but went tumbling back into the snow from a sword swing.

"I am a cat and I like like that I lay in my bed and sleep all day. I am a cat and I like if like that I wash my butt in the laundromat. Argh what am I saying. That thing hit me too hard let's go."

"Any attempt to replicate Yo-Kai behavior would be ill advised." Chusi said talking to no one in particular.

"What are you saying?" Argil said.

Chusi shrugged.

"It doesn't matter what I said. I'm going to stick my foot right up this statue's candy *bleep*. If you smell what Chusi is cooking!" Chusi and Argil just chuckled but ran at the statue again.

Cayla Mills

#48 Nov 01, 2015 12:35 PM

thetruefan
Website

(I assume this is Troika's turn right?)

#49 Nov 01, 2015 3:11 PM

Mr. John

(Yup. If you want the post order it's him, me, then you then rinse and repeat.)

Cayla Mills

#50 Nov 01, 2015 7:13 PM

Troika

(Sorry for the delay guys, I didn't get any notifications that you've replied to the thread for some reason.)

The statue then rotated its blade over its head and smacked Xandra's right side with the broad side of the blade. It then turned to look at the other two dragons nettering behind it, slowly starting to approach.

Board footer