You are not logged in.

#1 Mar 16, 2015 7:24 AM

spyrothepalmontcityracer
Banned
Gems: 0
Birthday: 20 November
Website

I'm making my own Spyro animation

I was thinkong of working on an animation featuring Spyro, but no, i'm not starting out with him in cars, this time, it has something to do with him actually singing. how i got that idea? i was on YouTube lately and i actually found a video with Spyro singing with a song playing that i was trying to find info on. What song am i using for this? it was actually 'Day To Live' by Daiki Kasho. Daiki Kasho is a japanese music composer who composed rock music for video games like Gran Turismo series (GT3 has some songs by Daiki Kasho, but they're instrumantal, then there's GT4 which has Daiki's music with some woman hired for the vocals, then there's GT5 which has 3 and vocals were made by a man, and GT6 which has one of the songs from GT5 and also have a song titled 'All My Life' which vocals were also made by another man), anyway, this animation has nothing to do with just cars, all it involves was Spyro singing 'Day To Live', and i was also thinking of making some sub-clips showing me with the instruments, all i have was a Gibson SG (red), an Ibanez Max 10(black), a Gibson Les Paul (black), and a set of Rock Band drums, sorry, i don't have an actual drum set, but i have a Rock Band drum kit that should do the trick, but needs authentic drum sounds in either a .mp3 file or a .wav file. all i need for this project is the voice act. I need someone whose voice sounds alot like Spyro, but can actually sing tenor. I'll send in the link to the lyrics of the song if there's one available. all on what the video shows was not just the amination of Spyro singing, but it will also feature the clips of the instruments. and i will add Cynder on there as well, she might be a backup singer for this. So, is there anyone whose voice sounds like Spyro's voice and can sing out there? i kinda need work on that. and i also need a female singer whose voice sounds alot like Cynder's voice as well. i don't have the youtube video of the song just yet or even the lyrics. i'll post them later.

#2 Mar 16, 2015 4:48 PM

NeoReaper

Re: I'm making my own Spyro animation

Good luck getting an animator, noone will even animate my mesh+Skeleton of cynder to do simple animations like idle, walking and jumping.

-Intel I7 4770k 4.5Ghz / Phanteks U-Type Black    -Vengeance (Hynix) 16Gb 1600Mhz   -Kingston SSDNow M.2 / 2TB Seagate Constellation
-Asus Intel Z97-P    -Zalman z11 Plus Case    -Windows 10 Insider Edition    -XFX R9 280X 3GB

#3 Mar 16, 2015 9:29 PM

spyrothepalmontcityracer
Banned
Birthday: 20 November
Website

Re: I'm making my own Spyro animation

Last edited by spyrothepalmontcityracer (Mar 19, 2015 9:17 PM)

Board footer