Welcome to Spyro the Dragon Forums!

You are not logged in.

#1 Aug 16, 2007 1:37 AM

Fungeek
Gems: 0
Website

Wrath of Convexity videogame

Well, I've started my epic crossover fanfic series on FF.net, and when I grow up, I plan to make it into a game. Well, here's the basis for  the first one, Unlocking the past

Levels

The Dragon Realms

Fight through the dragon realms against strange new skelatal creatures appearing arround the dragon realms as you head for the temple. Characters: Spyro, Cynder

The mansion

Fight your way through Ninjitsu's mansion as you try to locate the team Hover car, while strange shadow enemies are invading the city. Characters: Gadget, The Panther, Ninjitsu, The Element Shadow

Dragon realms exterior

Fight the way through the shadow enemies and skeletal enemies as you head to the hover car to follow the trail of The Reaper. Be careful though, he's left some traps for you. Characters: full force (It means the whole team)

I'll add more as I update my story.

Playable Characters

Spyro the dragon: The main hero of this epic tale (as usual) he's the great purple dragon destined to put his stamp on the Dark Master and his forces. He's mastered a wide varity of elemental attcks, such as furries and electric whips. One of his most powerful abilities has to be the Dragon Time move,which slows down enemies, lasers, spining blades of doom, almost anything you can think of other then his allies. He's ready to take down the new team up of enemies. Are you?

Powers: Plenty of element based abilities ( rangingfrom meele attacks to elemental furies), dragon time (slows down your surroundings)

Team moves:  the tower of fighters (Spyro stands on Ninjistu and shadow's shoulder's to reach high places.), power surge (Elemt shadow shocks the enemiy, Spyro knocks him in a mind trap placed by Gadget (Purple trap door) and he falls into a pit of spikes)

First apperance: Spyro the dragon: 1998

First game appearence:  Dragon Realms

Cynder: The black dragoness that Spyro loves, she has a variaty of unique abilities, from summining powers and melees, to dark energy blasts and powerful magic. She's always ready for a good fight when need be, and she has a great sense of physical and mental strength.

Powers: Summon magic ( Phionix spell for extra health and fire damage, Carbuncle for reflect speel, and one seceret spell o_O ), melee atacks, Dark energy attacks.

Team moves: The decent of destruction (The panther/ Enchantress smacks an enemie into ninjitsu, he slahes it into position while cynder hits him her tail hard), Reflective reasoning ( Cynder casts Carbuncle on her sefl at other team memebersa and everyone uses spells on Cynder. The power is reflected at the enemy 10 fold) Dark traps (Cynder traps an unsuspecting enemy in a dark bubbble, and the enchantress casts a comet spell on him, Squashing him)

First appearence: The Legand of Spyro: A New Beggining

First game apperence: Dragon Realms

That's all In have time for now, butI'll update when possible. Please be honest on your opinions! :*bleep*in:

#2 Aug 16, 2007 1:47 AM

LoneKnight
Website

Re: Wrath of Convexity videogame

Okay, I have a question? What is the story that you have in mind, mate? You have levels plotted out, but to what purpose?

#3 Aug 16, 2007 1:51 AM

Fungeek
Website

#4 Aug 16, 2007 3:56 AM

Spyras the Dragon

You gonna need voice-actors?

#5 Aug 23, 2007 4:55 PM

C-Teck

whos the strongest like arm wrestle or punch the hardest for ur game i think it should be spyro and cynder should focus on stealth speed healing and telekinesis eh but its ur game and if it goes anywhere id like to be an assistant screen writer the storys already there but u gotta have more than one person to write all the events and have contribution to the story

"Stand and fight." - C-Teck, 2007

#6 Aug 26, 2007 4:53 AM

Fungeek
Website

Already go that covered! I'm gonna  aske Rexy if she can give me a hand with this. I know she'd be willing tohelp a friend in need if nessacary. As for voice actors, not yet. Focusing on the stories and character/level layouts right now Don't worry everyone hads their own unique talents in the game,so don't get worried! I'll post my next set soon ok?

#7 Sep 17, 2007 10:42 PM

C-Teck

still my suggestion is to keep spyro as top dog with brute physical strength and cynder with speed and stealth and magic and the other stuff and also i suggest letting rexy do all the character delealoping and you do the moves and gameplay but let rexy do the personality devealopment on spyro and cynder and keep spyro and cynder with more reserved and covert personalities and only open with each other. but thats just what id do but you did ask for suggestions

"Stand and fight." - C-Teck, 2007

#8 Dec 20, 2014 12:49 AM

LocoGuy107
Banned

Well, it might seem like a dated idea to many of us now, but it can either inspire a great multiplayer map or it can inspire a DLC pack, for the future.

#9 Dec 20, 2014 1:14 AM

Stormy
Administrator
Award: Admin
Gems: 540
Birthday: 3 April
Website

Old thread, none of these members have visited in years.

Board footer