Welcome to Spyro the Dragon Forums!

You are not logged in.

#801 Oct 27, 2014 9:59 PM

thetruefan
Gems: -15
Website

Re: The Legend of Spyro Age of Heroes

(( I don't think I have a lot to do here. Well played. I'll miss ya.))

Xandra: *she put her diamond inside a little chest. She wanted to save it for her kids. She was happy forever*

Ulasht:*he and Pharika lived forever in peace*

Shesara: *she lived happily with everyone*

(( I would like to talk to you all and see you around. If we ever meet- It would be honor. Guys-you are my best friends. I swear. I had a blast. I feel like... I feel proud. We brought back, A bit at least, the RP Section. I guess if Edge wants I will RP with him. And one last thing- I said that already, but I feel we are 'connected'. If you ever wanna talk- You can email me ([email protected]) Thank you so much. Really. From that day I made the first RP,and you guys did actually come- made my heart warmer. I have no words. Really. So contact me if you want. Farewell, and I'll just RP in other forums.But you guys were the best. ))

#802 Oct 27, 2014 10:03 PM

Mr. John
Gems: -2,720

((It was a great experience. For me too. Your both two of my dear friends now and this was great. Thanks. You and Edge RP and have fun and you don't need to stop RPing here have fun RPIng everywhere. And wish you both well. I'll remember you both forever goodbye!))

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.

Cayla Mills

#803 Oct 27, 2014 10:06 PM

thetruefan
Website

(( Yeah, I'll say in this forum. It's cozy. Really, Really, Really great. Who knows- Maybe one day we'll return doing this. Everyone's characters are now marked in my heart forever. Now... Let's enjoy the forum. For the first time this year, you made me wipe a tear. I'll miss Xandy and the guys forever. But it's not the end of course. I am planning to learn drawing too, than I'll have some business with these guys too. I'm lonely, so give me a shout sometime. I am sorry I'm talking like this, I will REALLY miss this RP. It was something I wanted to see everyday. So I'll have a bit of hard time. ))

Last edited by thetruefan (Oct 27, 2014 10:12 PM)

#804 Oct 27, 2014 10:12 PM

Mr. John

((I would RP again with you any day. But I can't ever guarantee that's going to happen on my end. I consider this to be it for me and RP's. But yeah their in my heart forever too. See you around the fourm. I'm glad I was able to bring some happiness to you. Keep enjoying life, gaming, drawing ECT and Rock on!))

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.

Cayla Mills

#805 Oct 27, 2014 10:15 PM

thetruefan
Website

(( Of course! And I'm also glad you are open for ideas. I'll end this as Rabin said. "So sing a song for this peace. Not in a single pray, in a huge shout!" See you sometime. I hope when I'll finish my game, I'll invite you over wink ))

#806 Oct 27, 2014 11:27 PM

Mr. John

((I don't know if I'll be there. But wish you luck. See Ya and Have a Nice Day you rock!))

Last edited by Mr. John (Oct 28, 2014 5:05 AM)

Cayla Mills

#807 Oct 28, 2014 4:31 AM

thetruefan
Website

(( Eh, There's time for that. Have a great day. ))

#808 Oct 28, 2014 5:07 AM

Mr. John

((You too!))

Cayla Mills

#809 Oct 28, 2014 8:53 AM

CuttingEdge
Gems: -27
Birthday: 11 November

Turn 20

Yusei: 1100 LP

Edgar: 100 LP

Yusei: "It's over! Stardust Dragon, attack Edgar directly and end this! "

Edgar: "I wouldn't be so sure! I play my trap card! Trigger Summon! Now I'm allowed to summon a monstar from my hand. And I choose my Elemental HERO Bubbleman. And since he's out alone, I'm allowed to draw 2. Now I play my bubble blaster and give it to my Bubbleman! So his attack points get a boost of 800 points."

Yusei: "No use. My Stardust Dragon still has more points. Stardust Dragon! Attack his bubbleman! *a big cloud of dust. When it settles, Bubbleman was still standing* WHAT?!"

Edgar: "Yeah, funy thing: if i equip my bubbleman with bubble blaster, then the blaster goes to the graveyard, except of bubbleman. And my life points are still safe."

Yusei: "In that case I end my turn."

Edgar: "About time. Now here goes something! *looks at his cards* Now I summon Elemental HERO Avian in attack mode! Then I play my spell card, Polymerization! Thanks to this, I can merge my Bubbleman and Avian to form... Elemental HERO Mariner! And thanks to his special ability, he can attack you directly!"

Yusei: " Come again?!"

Edgar: "That's right! Now Mariner, do your thing!"

Yusei: "I  activate Stardust Dragon's ability. By banishng him from play, I can negate your attack."

Edgar: "And that's just what I've been waiting for."

Yusei: "What!?"

Edgar: "I play my quick-play spell, De-Fusion! So now Avian and Bubbleman split back apart! And now you're wide open! Bubbleman and Avian, finish this! Feather storm and Bubble Blast!"

Yusei loses all LP

Edgar: "We need to do it again sometime. *handshakes Yusei*"

((Even if we don't ever meet again, we will always be in each other's hearts))

Never ask what I'd do for a klondike bar. No one wants to go down that road.

#810 Oct 28, 2014 11:01 AM

Mr. John

((And on that note this thing. Is officially over farewell and wish you both the continued best.))

Cayla Mills

#811 Oct 28, 2014 12:19 PM

thetruefan
Website

Last edited by thetruefan (Oct 28, 2014 12:19 PM)

#812 Oct 28, 2014 4:28 PM

Mr. John

((I'll add a little something.))

Argil: *In his old age 55 years later stood remembering everything. Spyro, and Cynder, had passed on. Their graves right next to the temple. Marx had been buried. In Warfang's grave. At 61. Argil was as happy as ever. He passed away peacefully in his sleep and smiled as in heaven he was greeted by Zerve, Marx, Spyro and Cynder, Amp, and his gun buried next to him as well as his armor. He smiled as he saw his one and only love Xandra in the distance. Everyone including him was young again. Marx stood by Shesera. Argil almost cried as he finally saw his family.*

Crank: I'm so proud of you.

Nena: All of you. *They kissed.*

Zaph: Well met bros and friends.

Alex: Cousins Argil and Marx all of you I am happy.

Argil: To the future of the Dragon Realms. Take care your future is bright it's yours good look. *He kissed Xandra as Marx kissed Shesera. Everything was going to be okay the Dragon Realms had new heroes like Spyder Spyro and Cynder's daughter, Zia, Marx and Shesera's daughter, Cero Argil and Xandra's son and Maris their daughter. To protect and they would be together forever. Everything was finally grand!.*

((That's it no more needs to be said me and my characters are retired from RP's and the future of RP's is in your hands. Good luck and this is the final goodbye! Always Have A Nice Day!))

Cayla Mills

#813 Oct 28, 2014 4:35 PM

CuttingEdge
Gems: -27
Birthday: 11 November

Never ask what I'd do for a klondike bar. No one wants to go down that road.

#814 Oct 28, 2014 5:14 PM

thetruefan
Website

Xandra: *she was sleeping in her bed. Than woke up, to see her two kids* My dears. Save yourselves. Continue the legacy, okay? *she gave them the diamond and everything she and Argil had* I love you. Goodbye. *they went out of the room. Xandra returned to bed, than looked at the sky. She had few more seconds to live. She looked at the sky, than made a punch symbol with her hand to the sky*  Oh, Cruel and ruthless world! Why have you done this life to me... WHY?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! *she died. As she woke up in heaven, she saw everybody, and hugged them*

Shesara: *she died in peace*

Ulasht: *he died too, happy with his life*

Pharika: *she died near him*

Bolas: *he visited their graves* You brave souls will be remembered forever. And now... It is time. Duty calls again. *he went to Xandra's and Argil's house. He opened the door and saw their kids* Hello.

Cero: I now you...! You are Bolas!

Bolas: This is me. Duty calls for you now. Would you accept... To continue the legacy?

Maris: It's time.

Bolas: Great than. *they went to Time Spiral, where a new adventure started. But what happened next...? That is for us to desire. See you in the next RP.

(( Great. Now take your time. I'll open a new one after some time. And I most say it's not a really Goodbye, we are always here at this forum big_smile))

Board footer