Welcome to Spyro the Dragon Forums!

You are not logged in.

#701 Oct 01, 2014 9:43 PM

thetruefan
Gems: -15
Website

Re: The Legend of Spyro: A Blast From The Past

Bolas: Hold on. *he went to another room*

Xandra: It's okay. He knows what he's doing.

Bolas: Okay. Just a minute... Using the transformation... Alright. Go back there. You would see him again. But he'll be different. I asked you to return because You could get hit by the experiment. He should be there, at least, 15 years older. Find him.

#702 Oct 01, 2014 9:47 PM

Mr. John
Gems: -2,720

Zerve: *Stops Argil.*

Argil: I'll tell you everything later about Spyro my sons Gnasty Gnorc all later. *Zerve nods.* And Argil heads inside the temple. Thumper? Are you here?

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.

Cayla Mills

#703 Oct 01, 2014 9:50 PM

thetruefan
Website

Xandra: Hatchling?

Zur: Search in the doors.

Ulasht: I will look in the traps.

Xandra: *walked near Argil* I'm with you!

#704 Oct 01, 2014 9:54 PM

Mr. John

Argil: Kinda funny huh? We're looking for a now teenage dragon. Who was a hatchling and your the only one I want to be the mother of my kids. Anyway glad your with me. Let's go. *Looks around.* Thumper you here? It's me Argil. Your Ah temporary babysitter?

Zerve: Anyone home?

Spyro: Thumper you can trust us were good.

Marx: Yeah buddy.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.

Cayla Mills

#705 Oct 01, 2014 9:57 PM

thetruefan
Website

Xandra: That's actually makes sense. You hear that? stepping noises.

Ulasht: I FOUND HIM! *everyone walked near him. They could see Thumper. almost in the same look, but bigger. He was getting out of a trap* I helped him get out.

Thumper: Wh-who are you?

#706 Oct 01, 2014 10:02 PM

Mr. John

Argil:  Yeah. *He smirked.* We're friends, this is Zerve, Xandra, Spyro, Marx, Ulasht, Zur, Edgar, Rossiel, Alyssa and me Argil. We took care of you when you were younger. We won't hurt you. Please trust us. That's all we ask. Good for freeing him brother good work.

Last edited by Mr. John (Oct 01, 2014 10:02 PM)

Cayla Mills

#707 Oct 01, 2014 10:03 PM

thetruefan
Website

Ulasht: *he pushed him outside of the trap zone*

Thumper: Fine. But... who raised me? What happened?

#708 Oct 01, 2014 10:07 PM

Mr. John

Argil: I did. For 2 minutes. You were only a baby then aged to a teenager by a great God. Your name is Thumper. Your parents we don't know where they are. I'm sorry I left you here. I care about you honestly.

Cayla Mills

#709 Oct 01, 2014 10:11 PM

thetruefan
Website

Xandra: Yup. You were a cute baby hatchling.

Thumper: That's nice of you.

Ulasht: Do you know anything about a gate, or a key?

Thumper: Sure. *knocks on a wall. Than a gate appeared* I saw that. But what it does?

#710 Oct 01, 2014 10:15 PM

Mr. John

Argil: We're on a quest you see to find keys. And gates to get a prize from an egg. Hey hang on Bolas? Can I adopt Thumper maybe he can come live with me? If it's okay with him and you?

Cayla Mills

#711 Oct 01, 2014 10:18 PM

thetruefan
Website

Bolas: You can take all the eggs from the hatchery if you wish to. This place is pretty much not populated.

Ulasht: So here's the gate. Zur and I will be there. You can go. *they two entered inside*

Xandra: Let's go home. He could get a house... somewhere...

#712 Oct 01, 2014 10:38 PM

Mr. John

Argil: Hold I have a plan. *His eyes glow blue and the eggs disappear.* Their at the temple in The Dragon Realms The guardians will raise them as well as the nurse heads. And Nanny's. A portal appeared to a house in Lowryn. It had a fridge table room everything their buddy Thumper needed.* We'll be friends instead you can go and live there it's your new home. I promise we'll checkup on you. *He falls down and Marx puts him in his back.* After using spells a user gets exhausted need a couple of minutes let's go. Head through portal. to your new home. Thump all you need is there. Will come to see you. *They go through gate.*

Last edited by Mr. John (Oct 01, 2014 10:38 PM)

Cayla Mills

#713 Oct 01, 2014 10:41 PM

thetruefan
Website

Ulasht: *they stood in a crystal realm* So... we need to find the crystal key. Start searchin' boys!

#714 Oct 01, 2014 10:44 PM

Mr. John

Argil: *Gave a thumbs up and fell asleep. Still tired. Marx lugged him off to search.*

Spyro: This is like searching for a needle in a haystack.

Zerve: Look in the most unlikely place that's how we found the light key. *They search.*

Cayla Mills

#715 Oct 01, 2014 10:52 PM

thetruefan
Website

Xandra: *after half a hour she yelled* I found it!

Ulasht: *he came to see* This is the real crystal key! What's the riddle? 'If you'll be fast, your enemies will get here last.'

Xandra: *three other keys appeared in her hand- silver, golden, and obsidian, and final- glass. Her name in the scoreboard jumped to the top with 10 keys and 9 gates*

Ulasht: I cannot believe it! Because we were the first, it gave us a Huge step! It means we can do it now!

Xandra: Not sure, *checks the scoreboard* Ashling with 7 keys and 7 gates. Yawgmoth with 10 keys and 8 gates* They are very very close to us. Let's do it fast. Ulasht. Connect to the biggest web you can find. Spread the message all over the universe- We need all dragons to gather in apocalypse and help us get inside.

Ulasht: Why?

Xandra: Because of this. *yawgmoth had 9 gates now*

Ulasht: Uh, wait, right. Bolas actually now told me he also put a giant shield. That cannot be destroyed.

Xandra: Than we must disguise.

*everyone looked at Ulasht*

Ulasht: Fine, fine. Come on, the final gate awaits us! *he spread the message all over the universe*

#716 Oct 01, 2014 10:57 PM

Mr. John

Argil: *Woke up.* I heard everything yay us. But first. *A portal appeared Cynder came through with all The Resistance and about a billion different dragons of all species and elements. Spyro kissed Cynder.*

Spyro: You rock.

Cynder: Thanks babe but they heard the message and want to help let's do this.

Zerve: My friends come forth. *Summons the Zeo Mages they were ready to help too.*

Argil: Everyone ready.

Dragons: Yeah.

Zeo Mages: Yes!

Resistance: All ready!

((You control the dragons guys. And we'll all control are normal characters as always.))

Last edited by Mr. John (Oct 01, 2014 11:00 PM)

Cayla Mills

#717 Oct 01, 2014 11:07 PM

thetruefan
Website

Bolas: I will take you there. *he teleported them to apocalypse. The ground was burned, the trees were sliced and withered. Everything was ruined and useless. They stood on a cliff. Down there was a giant castle, guarded by a massive blue dome* Good luck. *he disappeared*

Ulasht: *he disguised as Xandra* I will do the job. *he teleported away*

Pharika: Xandra take a speech.

Xandra: Sure. *she stood near the edge of the cliff* Attention, everybody. We did not made this aggressive, ruthless and cruel way 'till here. And it dosen't mean we are going to stop. Yawgmoth does not deserve the prize. And the ones who really needs it is the ones who really fought for freedom, like a regular race. Because our suffering must end! We will strike with everything we have! Right in 12:00, and now is 11:56, the dome will be disabled. Than it's our time to move. Don't give up. Be fast. Aggressive. Feel the rage. Destroy them! Eliminate very single demon, marauder, warrior, mage and dragon you see! So, who's with me? *everyone shouted*

Yawgmoth: *he went out of the dome* So much lives that would be wasted... * Well, that's bad. You are going to fail. *all his warriors, dragons, demons and other soldiers gathered behind him* Wait... Are you Xandra there? *he looked behind. Than suddenly, the dome disappeared*

*they all shouted*

Xandra: For the Gods! For our homes! *she ran to the battle*

Ulasht: The final hour is upon us. *he flied to the battle*

Pharika: Let's show 'Em what we got! *she and zur ran to battle*

#718 Oct 01, 2014 11:34 PM

Mr. John

*Armor drops onto everyone. Argil put Amp and his battle riffle away. He and Marx took the morphing technology out of both as their weapons were fine.  They used it to make Molten Fury and Amp more durable. And modded their guns into battle riffles. He looked at Edgar and co.* See you out there. *Runs into battle.* For everything.

Spyro: For the universe. *Runs in. Zeo Mages and Resistance following.*

Zerve: Time to perish evil. *Runs in.*

Marx: For everyone. *Runs in.*

Cayla Mills

#719 Oct 01, 2014 11:38 PM

thetruefan
Website

Yawgmoth: *he and his armies charged*

Xandra: *made a soul strike, hurting a row of warriors*

Ulasht: *flies in the sky, than lands on a dragon, knocking him. Than quickly responded to an enemy attack and dodged*

Pharika: *she helped Ulasht*

Zur: *he fought the mages*

*the dragons charged at their armies. Millions were killed in each minute*

#720 Oct 01, 2014 11:44 PM

Mr. John

Resistance: *Help but loads of them plus the Zeo Mages were wiped out.*

Argil: *Slashes and bites a Maurader and wipes it out. He let loose a wave of electricity with Amp and wiped out more and gunned down more. A Mogis punched him. He growled and stabbed him then gunned him down. And out his weapons away and let loose a huge blizzard freezing more to death.*

Marx: *Unleashed a flameball barrage from Molten Fury and gunned down enemies storing his weapons away he threw a bunch of boulders at enemies and they buried them.*

Cynder: *Created a wave of shadows that pulled enemies away Spyro finished them with earth barrages.*

Zerve: *Created a comet barrage to hit enemies then made his way towards Yawgmoth he fired a barrage of lighting to zap the God.*

Cayla Mills

#721 Oct 01, 2014 11:49 PM

thetruefan
Website

Xandra: *she saw how slowly their army die. So she decided to act* Beta Capsule- Activated! *she used to capsule. She got 20x times bigger, and in the center of her chest, a red light was glowing*

Yawgmoth: That's what you got? *he turned into a bigger form* Let's brawl. *they two struggled*

Zur: *he and Ulasht helped each other with attack combos*

Pharika: *helped injured dragons*

#722 Oct 01, 2014 11:53 PM

Mr. John

Argil: *He and Zerve blasted a bunch of boulders of ice to take down he giant Mogis Zerve. Turned into a Sumatran Tiger and ate his remains. Argil looked for Ashling determined to finally hang him.*

Spyro: *A wall of ice froze a bunch of enemies and. Cynder use a fear strike to keep the enemies paralyzed in fear and kill them.*

Marx: *He kicked and punched the air and boulders and rocks buried more.*

Last edited by Mr. John (Oct 01, 2014 11:58 PM)

Cayla Mills

#723 Oct 02, 2014 12:04 AM

thetruefan
Website

Xandra: *she pushed Yawgmoth to the castle. He fell on the ground, killing some of his men. She stepped on him, and gave a deadly hit right to his chest and killed him*

Yawgmoth: *fades with darkness. Than explodes with black shadows*

Xandra: *she returned to normal form* We did it- *a giant explosion killed everyone. Expect of the gang*

Ulasht: Urgh. What the hell was that?

Xandra: They had a trick.

Pharika: They killed like maybe... Half or even more of the dragons alive!

Xandra: Sounds correct. But there's no time! The crystal says some of his men are coming for us. We must hurry. *she looked at the gate. It had all key colors and elements. On the top of it, the words "Hope, Peace, Love" Was wrote there.*

Ulasht: I know that gate. It's like the old Zendikian chant. Remember Xandra? The opposite.

Xandra: Sure.

It doesn't think. It doesn't feel.
It doesn't laugh or cry.
All it does from dusk till dawn
Is make the soldiers die.

Ulasht: *he connected all the keys to the gate. It opened* Awesome! But only three may enter inside. *he pointed at a upper line of text*

#724 Oct 02, 2014 12:09 AM

Mr. John

Argil: *And co. Buried the others knowing their sacrifice would not be in vain and that more would join Resistance and Zeo Mages and armies.* Ulasht, you Xandra and Zur should go no one. Knew about this quest before except for you so go we'll wait.

Cayla Mills

#725 Oct 02, 2014 10:45 AM

thetruefan
Website

Xandra: Okay. You did great. *she nodded*

Zur: Right.

Ulasht: She's right.

Xandra: If we won't come back... I wanted to tell you.. I l-love you. *she quickly ran inside*

Ulasht: I'm going in. *he went inside*

Zur: Ready for everything! *he entered inside. Than the gate closed*

Board footer