Welcome to Spyro the Dragon Forums!

You are not logged in.

#1 Mar 20, 2009 1:01 PM

Insomniaccomeback
Gems: 0

If there was a homeworld between dreamweavers and gnasty's world, what would it be?

I think it would be an island place called breeze cay or something, what do you guys think?

#2 Mar 20, 2009 7:02 PM

Spyro Master

Re: If there was a homeworld between dreamweavers and gnasty's world, what would it be?

Sounds good, but i think it would of been good if you could of visted dragon shores to be honest, sort of a bigger version of what was seen in Spyro 2.

#3 Mar 20, 2009 7:15 PM

Trasher258
Website

Re: If there was a homeworld between dreamweavers and gnasty's world, what would it be?

Definitely. I thought the roller coaster was going to be awesome but I was disappointed with what I saw. Then again I just had this idea...who needs roller coasters when you can use the supercharge tracks? Oh yeah... you might fall off and blow right threw a wall! lol

What home would I prefer... maybe a multi-level temple or some place built in the middle of a vast canyon. I would really do the canyon just because it sounds great for flying around in.

I don't care how it looks but how it functions

#4 Mar 21, 2009 12:38 AM

Spyro Master

Yeah the only canyon you could fly in was in spyro 2 on the final speedway, oh well.

#5 Dec 19, 2009 7:14 PM

Keby
Website

I want to hear more about this Aquatic home world that did not make it.

#6 Jul 25, 2010 9:13 AM

THEKIDWITHAKNIFE.

I think it would be cool to have a dragon market place er somthin.... a place were you could just hang with dragons and stuff. like dragon shores only with more dragons and less gnorcs.

Getting old: It's gonna Happen.
Growing up: Not a chance!

"opinions are, imunity to being told your wrong...
paper, rock, and scissors they, all have their pros and cons!" .....................(Reliant K)

Check me out on Youtube.com and DeviantArt.com!!!

#7 Jul 25, 2010 4:01 PM

Keby
Website

#8 Aug 18, 2010 10:53 AM

pur

That was a bit of a weird moment, actually. I was sort of puzzled in Spyro 2 as to why there weren't any dragons but several random creatures with 'Gn' in their names. Then I played Spyro 1...and was left even more confused.

Anyway, since the worlds seem to be related to occupation, maybe a world in between would have been about magical technology crafting and a bright neon...airport...type place. Although that does sound like what the Magic Crafters would do, they're more focused on producing and using magic themselves than allowing for magical tech to be self reliant.

Mass mental scarring, AWWAAAYY!!

You have it lucky compared to my other haunts...

#9 Oct 10, 2010 3:42 PM

TheeCakee
Website

No sheep were hurt in the making of this signature.

#10 Oct 10, 2010 6:04 PM

Keby
Website

#11 Sep 15, 2014 7:35 PM

VashtiWoodlawn

I think a rainforest world would have been nice.

I'm both a sucker for Spyro and old school houses!!!

#12 Sep 15, 2014 10:13 PM

Flapjacks
Birthday: 5 October

#13 Sep 16, 2014 2:06 AM

VashtiWoodlawn

An ice themed world could work too. You have a garden, a desert, mountains, a swamp, islands, and a tech environment already.

I'm both a sucker for Spyro and old school houses!!!

#14 Sep 16, 2014 2:37 AM

36IStillLikeSpyro36
Award: Globmod
Gems: -4,018
Website

Spyro didn't have many beach-themed levels as i recall, something like that might be cool.

i'm liking most of the ideas here though.

Board footer