Welcome to Spyro the Dragon Forums!

You are not logged in.

#51 Aug 15, 2014 3:24 PM

Mr. John
Gems: -2,720

Re: The Legend of Spyro: A Blast From The Past

Argil: *Has the spear morph into a war hammer he bashed the shield but went back a bit.* So I'm playing shield breaker huh so be it. Spear morphs into rocket launcher blasts a missile to clear half the debris.* I really need to turn this thing into a gun after will work wonders. *Looks at the mountain.* Pharika I think backup just arrived.

Marx: *Blasts an explosive arrow that destroys half the debris. Clearing more of the shield.*

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.

Cayla Mills

#52 Aug 15, 2014 4:38 PM

thetruefan
Gems: -15
Website

Pharika: *looks up* Your right.

Xandra: Here they are.

Emrakul: *looks behind him* Even if millions if you will come... You'll never defeat the Eldrazi! *gets up, and charges his Final power*

#53 Aug 15, 2014 5:06 PM

Mr. John

Argil: *Spear morphs into assault riffle he fired bullets clearing the way. It turned into a war hammer and bashed the debris away some more.*

Marx: Dude shut up. You're your own biggest fan. *He said firing several explosive arrows which destroyed the clearing more.*

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.

Cayla Mills

#54 Aug 15, 2014 6:25 PM

thetruefan
Website

Emrakul: I would be surprised if you Mortals would know about the great and mighty Eldrazi. I'm not one. Our armies are bigger than yours. Are soldiers are stronger than your generals. With a single battlecry we'll make you flee to your burning homes! *power starts to unleash slowly*

Xandra: Oh hell. Take cover! *jumps behind the statue* Guys! When an Eldrazi dies, it never dies alone!

Pharika: *runs to the market and hides behind a stand* By all meaning- I think Xandra's right. *puts head down*

Emkraul: As they said. *ground starts to shake, and his power gains a shape of a clear circle that gets bigger*

#55 Aug 15, 2014 8:53 PM

Mr. John

Argil: You just had to bring him near Warfang didn't you why not a forest next time? *Heals himself and Marx then takes cover. Sheathing his spear.*

Marx: *Did the same with his bow and arrows.* Resistance we need you. *Suddenly Spyro and a huge bunch of a Resistance soldiers. Came in Using their elements they created a huge elemental shield to protect Warfang.*

Spyro: Argil, Marx? Somehow I know this is your fault no dinner for a week. *He said jokingly.*

Argil and Marx: Spyro. *They moaned.*

Spyro: Okay joking but if what Commander Xandra said is true you better inanition a plan. *He winked.*

Argil: *Nods and creates ice clones.  Of himself. Ready for anything.*

Argil: If this doesn't work. And my family gets hurt I'm going to strangle Zur and Xandra. For bringing that thing here. *He said jokingly course he would never do that.*

Argil: Commander Xandra if were dealing with clones how do we stop them all?

Cayla Mills

#56 Aug 15, 2014 8:56 PM

thetruefan
Website

Xandra: That dosen't matter now-

Emrakul: *makes a giant explosion, and disappears in a black hole*

#57 Aug 15, 2014 9:19 PM

Mr. John

*The shield held and blocked the explosion. It disappeared after a while. Spyro and Cynder and The Resistance nodded and flew off back into their base in Warfang.*

Argil: We gotta join them later guys. *Flew off with Marx to the base. *

Cayla Mills

#58 Aug 15, 2014 9:36 PM

thetruefan
Website

Xandra: *highfives Zur* I knew we would do that!

Zur: Yep mate! Emrakul is now gone. Oh, But there's still Kozilek and Ulamog.

Xandra: They're nothing. *returns to base*

Pharika: *goes after Xandra*

#59 Aug 16, 2014 1:55 AM

Mr. John

Argil:*Decided his spear was best kept as a spear it was as it was. He was hammering down his armor at a forge repairing it. It was now more durable and reduced immensely Marx's too. Spyro came up behind him he and The Resistance were signing out for the night.

Spyro: So you did great you and your friends. But you haven't even seem them in seven years don't you guys hang or anything?

Argil: Nope tried too their too busy.

Spyro: Shouldn't least try?

Argil: No. Their my friends but I'm never going to be as close to them as Marx you, Cynder, or Brock.

Spyro: Argil least keep in contact with them. Try if their your friends you should.

Argil: I tried Spyro. But Xandra and the others. I lost contact with them. Seven years without seeing them course I missed them. But their busy I get that. Fine I'll see what I can do.

Spyro: That's all I ask. Now finish up and get home you gotta a family to see night. *Walks off. *

Argil: *Night finishes up on his armor. He saw an assault riffle and smirked he had an idea. Continued finishing up his armor. Elsewhere Marx did the same. *

Cayla Mills

#60 Aug 16, 2014 9:06 AM

CuttingEdge
Gems: -27
Birthday: 11 November

Never ask what I'd do for a klondike bar. No one wants to go down that road.

#61 Aug 16, 2014 11:26 AM

thetruefan
Website

(( Yep! big_smile ))
Xandra: Xandra: *looks at the statue* I wonder... Why do the Eldrazi wants to kill us?

Pharika: Who's the Eldrazi? I saw that Emrakul, but there's more?

Xandra: Yes. There's Ulamog, The infinite gyre. He's not too much dangerous. And there's Kozilek, Butcher of Truth. He's a kind of a badass. He's very very strong, even a bit more than Emrakul.

Pharika: I actually remember the Elders talking about The Eldrazi. They don't know too much.

Xandra: Eh, if they would see them, they would be proud of their theroys. The Eldrazi is walking and living, and there's more. Like, Hand of Emrakul, 'It that Betrays', Artisan of Kozilek, etc.

Pharika: Woah. Okay, at least we're all together, stronger and more brave. Now, it is time to sleep. 'Till next time! *goes to the temple*

Xandra: *heads to the Barracks, sings an old song*

#62 Aug 16, 2014 6:44 PM

Mr. John

Argil: *Finished up he had an assault riffle in a sheathe he modified it to turn into any gun.He checked the helicopters and Mechanical suits Mechs called Boars. The fire retardant, gel, and foams were in the fire rescue planes and helicopter he and Marx left locking up the base. The Dragon Realms technology was evolving there was computers, cars, helicopters and such and guns and so. After studying earth's technology in books and such it was allowing the Dragon Realms to evolve into another version of earth practically. Course things  Argil and Marx made a black and blue armor respectively too. They got home and thanked and said goodbye to Brock. Zaph and Alex  came up to Argil after he put his gear away in their bigger display case.  Also Marx too who also had a gun that could turn into any gun. Did the same. Argil put Zaph and Alex to bed.*

Argil: Sorry I took so long. My angel sons I promise We can get ice cream tomorrow sound good?

Zaph: It's okay dad and yeah sure sounds good.

Zaph and Alex: Night Uncle Marx.

Marx: Night boys. *The boys dozed off as Argil kissed them on the forehead and joined Marx.*

Marx: Your a good dad.

Argil: Thanks and your a good uncle. *Marx nods.*

Argil: a Two days off that's what Spyro gave us I'm spending with my sons. And you and then. Back to work Crank''s closed since it's the weekend. So Bill and Brock get a break. But Spyro said maybe we should hang out with the others someday.

Argil and Marx: Nah. Their too busy. *They laughed and tuned in looking forward to their break.*

Cayla Mills

#63 Aug 16, 2014 7:39 PM

thetruefan
Website

Xandra: *enters the Dungeon. She likes to enter this place often, she feels it's safer*

Pharika: *goes after Xandra* So... how was your day?

Xandra: Mm. Look, expect of Emrakul, we traveled in Zendikar. We found the kor, they are a Human-Like race, but with white skin. They're smarter than every living creature we know until now. Their technologies are just amazing. There's a rumor that once a kor, flying on his wooden war-kite, defeated a whole army!

Pharika: Impossible!

Xandra: No! It is true, Pharika. We should be aware. However, how was yours?

Pharika: Great, until Emrakul. *laughs* The elders promoted me to 'Dragon Broodmother'. I watch the hatchlings, and teach them stuff. I found someone interesting, his name was Ulasht. He told me he's an Archmage. That's the highest rank in the mythical school! We two met and talked. Today, in the night I'm going to visit him at the training grounds. He said he wants to 'Know more about me'. Isn't it great?

Xandra: Congrats! I wish all luck for you!

Pharika: Thanks! I'm going in 25 minutes. I'll see you tomorrow. *walks away*

Xandra: *finds a prisoner cell. The dungeon was abandoned.* *enters inside it, and almost closes the cell, leaving a little space* Home sweet home. *sleeps*

#64 Aug 16, 2014 7:59 PM

CuttingEdge
Gems: -27
Birthday: 11 November

((For now I'm gonna spectate. If you want to interact with my characters, then just make your character call them in some sorf of way))

Never ask what I'd do for a klondike bar. No one wants to go down that road.

#65 Aug 16, 2014 8:03 PM

thetruefan
Website

(( Okay, no problem ))

#66 Aug 17, 2014 12:27 AM

Mr. John

((Yup got it.))

Argil: *He spent a great day with his family. He had ice cream with them and explored town. After working out and brushing his teeth. Marx and Argil decided to let the brothers take a nap.*

Zaph and Alex: Night dad. *They said as Argil said goodnight kissed them on the foreheads and locked their doors as he bid them sweet dreams.*

Argil: Goodnight my angel sons. *It was night but Argil had explored the Barracks and old prison cell finding Xandra he left her food, ram meat and water. And a note saying. "Come meet me and Marx later tonight in Warfang's town sqauare we need to talk!' Argil and Marx had also sent a friend to send a basket of sundeas and pizza to Edgar and Rossiel they finally found their home. And read how Dante loved pizza and sundeas so they hoped the brothers would too. They also sent whisky and beer but hoped the brothers would like it. They also visited the guardians and sent food of ram meat, and water to the entire temple and the guardians. themselves. they heard about Pharika's new friend and were happy for them. They went to the town sqaure an ice dopelganger of Argil watching the boys. They hoped Xandra saw the letter. Their house had ten bedrooms the four were for Argil and co but six others were for guests. They were going to try and convince Xandra and Zur to live with them. They could just leave from the house went they went on missions. And keep their gear in the display cases also they could bring their stuff and keep it in their new bedrooms. But Marx and Argil knew this was a diffacult task. Xandra and Zur might not want to stay with them. But they were going to try. They did all this because they knew Xandra and Zur looked like they needed a place to stay so they would provide. Also Spyro was right this was there best friends they wanted to keep in contact with them after seven years besides going on missions with them. and of course spend time with them.*

Marx: Are you going to tell her or even try? *Marx said looking at Argil. Argil went red and shook his head. He had recently begun to develop a bit of a crush on Xandra. After seeing how bravely she fought Emrakul and seeing that her kindness was always still there stronger then ever it begun to develop. But he knew it would most likely fade or Xandra would find someone else eventually she was just a friend. She probably thought the same way about him. So he knew this would fade. Marx try to preasure him to ask her out. But Argil laughed it off and disagreed citing the other reasons. It was just a small crush. That's all. It would vanish. Thouh scretly Argil knew he was kind of being a coward. But he knew he and Xandra were just friends.*

Argil: Nope. *Marx rolled his eyes he wanted to see his brother happy but agreed they continued to wait for Xandra.*

Last edited by Mr. John (Aug 17, 2014 1:00 AM)

Cayla Mills

#67 Aug 17, 2014 7:52 AM

thetruefan
Website

#68 Aug 17, 2014 3:25 PM

Mr. John

Argil: *Goes beat red when he sees Xandra. But shakes it off.* Listen we saw I mean I saw you sleeping in that prison cell. And the thing is we want to know if you and Zur would come stay with us. We can turn two of the rooms into permeant rooms and you can eat, sleep and such there there's even a weight room, gym and training room and such. And you and Zur can put whatever in your rooms if you want. If you don't want too that's okay you probably like the cell. But I'd rather see you sleeping in a warm bed then in a cell. But if you say no that's okay we understand.*

Marx: *See Pharika approach.* Looks like someone's got a boyfriend. Hey happy for you Pharika and what are you talking about we saw yesterday when we fought Emrakul? Your counting off today?

Marx: Also we haven't seen you guys in seven years could you keep in contact. Were best friends we should hang out when were nosy busy. And just spend time together as pals.

Cayla Mills

#69 Aug 17, 2014 5:30 PM

thetruefan
Website

Xandra: Oh, it would be pleasure to stay with you! I will call Zur right now! *flies to the school*

Pharika: I trained with him. His name is Ulasht, he's an archmage! I'm so excited, he could teach me so much things!

Xandra: *returns with Zur* We are so happy to stay!

Zur: *shakes their hands* Of course I would stay. I am ready.

Xandra: Okay. Are we going?

#70 Aug 17, 2014 6:46 PM

Mr. John

Marx: He sounds cool. Good luck with him. Sounds like a keeper. Said your a shapeshifter so there's so much more he can teach you good luck. Anyway if you want to talk to him go for it. We won't take up your time. Your welcome to come stay with us whenever you want for a few nights anytime. Bring your friend if you'd like. Anyway yeah let's go later. *He and Argil lead Xandra and Zur to the house it was about five meters from The Resistance Base. And three from Crank. Argil put Zur and Xandra's armor and gear in the weapons case and armor case and closed it shut.*

Argil: It's getting late but we'll make dinner why don't you two just relax on are couch for now. *Argil pointed out a couch with it was big and red with pillows. And another smaller couch. Same colour with a chair. And a TV.*

Marx: *He adjusted their rooms it had fresh sheets, and pillows.* Alright once were done eating you guys can sleep. So like Argil said just relax for now. Dinner should be done in an hour. *He, Zaph, and Alex helped Argil make dinner. *

Cayla Mills

#71 Aug 17, 2014 6:50 PM

thetruefan
Website

Xandra: Thank you! *naps on the couch*

Zur: Oh, I have work to do. *smiles* Hey, do you guys know something about artifacts?

#72 Aug 17, 2014 7:35 PM

Mr. John

Argil: *From the kitchen.* We've seen some around but never really been to a place where there at? Why something you looking for? *He was finishing up the meals.*

Cayla Mills

#73 Aug 17, 2014 7:42 PM

thetruefan
Website

Zur: Well... that's a story. I used to search for something called 'Aladdin's ring'. It says it's a very powerful thing!

Xandra: Yep. The rumors say it simply: "A good lamp will light your way. A good ring will clear it"

Zur: Right! So, I'm searching for that. I almost gave up researching, than I found some papers about it, and started over again. It means... I need to find it... before someone else finds it.

Xandra: Don't let bother you. Let's just relax. *heads to the kitchen*

Zur: Alright. *walks to the kitchen*

#74 Aug 17, 2014 9:59 PM

Mr. John

Argil: Rodger if you need help. We could help. But we need a lead first. *They ate and put the dinner down for. Xandra and Zur. It was salad, meat and fish with water.*

Alex: Dad who are they?

Argil: Commander Xandra and Zur The Enchanter are best friends. My angel they will be here now. With us. Speaking of which when you guys get up in the morning and eat breakfast then you can go on your missions.

Alex and Zaph: Nice to meet ya. *They all continued eating.*

Marx: Here after the Emrakul incident I made communicators. *He handed them a communicator it was a black dragon with blue eyes and white horns on it.* Argil has one to we store it in are inventory could just pull it out sent one with sundaes and pizza to Edgar and Rossiel I'll give one to Pharika soon. Whenever you need us call and we'll come running to help.

Argil: Commander Xandra. Emrakul's there's other things to deal with besides him isn't there?

Cayla Mills

#75 Aug 17, 2014 10:05 PM

thetruefan
Website

Xandra: Oh, there is. A lot of. From the Eldrazi, at least- Ulamog, the infinite gyre, and Kozilek, butcher of truth. They're worse.

Zur: *searches in his backpack* Hey, look at that! *shows everyone a chest, with a sign* "Open at your time." -Xandra *looks at Xandra*

Xandra: *looks at the chest* Oh,, I remember that... *smile* Let's... just leave it....

Zur: Xandra... what's inside?

Xandra: Eh... just... just open it.

Zur: *opens the chest, than takes a ring* Xandra! It's Aladdin's ring!!!!!!!

Xandra: Yep. *coughs* I... I saw you researching and raging about that ring... so... I found you one.

Zur: Impossible.... Thank you so much! Thank you! *puts the ring on his finger* Oh, it's just great! Ulasht must see that.

Xandra: Yeah... *looks at Argil* Long story... *smiles*

Board footer