Welcome to Spyro the Dragon Forums!

You are not logged in.

#26 Aug 13, 2014 7:25 PM

Mr. John
Gems: -2,720

Re: The Legend of Spyro: A Blast From The Past

((For crying out loud. Don't scare me like that next time. But the rules are rules. I'll continue after fan only if it's okay with you boss.))

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.

Cayla Mills

#27 Aug 13, 2014 7:29 PM

thetruefan
Gems: -15
Website

(( Hey I need to go to sleep, than tomorrow i have a surf competition. After that, I have some free weeks. ))

#28 Aug 13, 2014 7:34 PM

Mr. John

((Take a break. I can go before you if it's okay with Edge. We'll see you when you get back. Good luck and have fun.))

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.

Cayla Mills

#29 Aug 13, 2014 8:01 PM

CuttingEdge
Gems: -27
Birthday: 11 November

((Well, i've written the first post, so... ;G))

Never ask what I'd do for a klondike bar. No one wants to go down that road.

#30 Aug 13, 2014 8:56 PM

Mr. John

((Alright here goes. Hope this is okay enough Edge.))

Argil: *It had been seven years since he saw his friends he had matured well. And grew kinder and wiser with age. Crank Fruit Market still ran 12:00 to 3:00PM selling all fruits it was a good business day. The shop was close. He had received news from his doctor he and Marx would pass at 97 they could fight till then. But he knew he would most likely retire at 57. After a final battle against evil need it be. His sons whom he adapted. Zaph a black dragon all black with green eyes and small purple horns. Mastering electricity, and wind. And his brother Alex mastering fire and poison Alex was all green. He had purple eyes and blue small horns. They were being taken care of by their friend Brock 20. Argil and Marx were also with the Resistance Lead by Spyro and Cynder now both 22. They agreed with Spyro they would lead once they reached 33. As Brock would take over Crank till his sons could fight and work. Brock was the other employee along with his 44 year old dad Bill. The resistance were on a mission. Argil clutched his spear which could do all kinds of things turn into various weapons in retrospect and was a good close range and far weapon. Argil clutched it close it was tucked into a sheathe on his back. The spear and sheathe indestructible. The sheathe slug carefully around his back. Marx had the same thing with bows and arrows also indestructible. Kept on a sheathe on his back. Argil was on a mission with The Resistance in just 3 hours the demon King and his army would rise. Garvin, Borg, and demons. They were strong and very tough. Argil went back to thinking about Xandra and Edgar again for the third time that day. He missed them the most. Edgar's witty but playful tongue but caring nature. And Xandra's caring and upbeat attitude. He shook it off they were busy. He had a mission thoughts of them could wait. He followed Spyro into a clearing. All the resistance wore no armor though they were ready.*

Spyro: *Examines huge rock.* The lair of Garvin and his army. Argil?

Argil: I'm ready. Marx is too this will be tough but we have to take them down.

Last edited by Mr. John (Aug 13, 2014 8:57 PM)

Cayla Mills

#31 Aug 14, 2014 5:03 AM

thetruefan
Website

(( Hey, it's about 10 minutes I go to the competition, so I'll be fast ))
Zur: Okay, Xandra! Take him down!

Xandra: *raises head, and starts to bite Emrakul*

Emrakul: Have you thought that little perk you got will stop me? Never. *takes Xandra, and throws her to the temple wall*

Zur: Urgh. *Approaches Xandra* *heals her*

Xandra: Thanks, Zur. We must destroy the eye, now.

Zur: Okay.

Emrakul: Don't even think about it! *aims attack at Zur*

Zur: *moves a bit*

Emrakul: *confused, than attacks Zur. He stood at the place where was the eye, so he punched it*

Zur: Fool! you have fallen to your own trap!

Emrakul: WE NEVER DIE ALONE! *starts to chase running Xandra and Zur*

Zur: *runs* RUN!!!!!!

Xandra: *runs* Yeah, it's pretty much a good idea! *They two jumping out of the realm, into the void, and Emrakul is after them*

Emrakul: Let's see you pass this! *they all three disappear and appear again in a forest near Warfang, where was the portal*

Emrakul: Mm. I city. I'm going to destroy you all.

#32 Aug 14, 2014 10:11 AM

Mr. John

((Like I said before good luck. And have fun. Tell me how it went and hope you do well.))

Marx: *Came into the clearing. He and Cynder took cover in the grass. Argil he Spyro, and Cynder had become really close and they were best friends after Brock and Bill. As Brock and Bill were no doubt their best friends followed. By Spyro then Cynder.*

Spyro: Argil take cover. *Spyro hid in the grass.*

Argil: *Nodded and hid to as did the rest of The Resistance. Then the ground shook. A cracking was heard in a stone cavern smoke emerged and out came a black and white demon with black wings red eyes. And a skeleton design on him Garvin. His servant Borg looked the same except all red. The demons also the same except all yellow.*

Garvin: Oh it is good to be back. *Spyro and co emerged.*

Spyro: In the name of a The Resistance. Stop at once we shall use lethal force to stop you.* *Garvin laughed.*

Garvin: Purple dragon huh? I can sense your all strong. But you have no idea with who you are dealing. Minions Borg dragon beating begins early. *He and his minions got ready.*

Spyro: Follow suit. *Cynder and co got ready too, Argil and Marx knew they were in for a tough fight.*

Cayla Mills

#33 Aug 14, 2014 11:21 AM

thetruefan
Website

(( Oh yeah baby! FIRST PLACE! ))
Xandra: Zur, come to the crew and tell them Emrakul is here! I will stay here.

Zur: But-

Xandra: Just GO!

Zur: *disappears*

Xandra: *flies near Emrakul* Today, one of us will meet the Gods!

Emrakul: It's going to be you. *tries to punch Xandra*

Xandra: *dodges* Not today, Emrakul NOT ANY DAY! *Flies near him and breathes soul strikes at Emrakul*

Zur: *appears near the crew* *looks at Garvin* Oh. Sorry for disturbing. *walks backwards*

#34 Aug 14, 2014 12:10 PM

Mr. John

((Good job dude you surfed to victory. Okay I'm going to wait for Edge after this post. We need him to post and this is his RP. Hope ho doesn't think we've gone to far ahead.))

Argil: *Argil's eyes lit up when he saw. Zur He missed the elder dearly. He couldn't really say anything. As when The Resistance was on missions they needed to focus. And only talked to each other. So he ignored Zur's prescience whatever it was would have to wait.*

Spyro: Zur? This seems urgent Argil Marx go. Your friend needs you.

Argil: Spyro but.

Spyro: Soldier are you disobeying a direct order do you want food gone for a month. *Spyro was only joking but whenever he made a command it was direct. Cynder too. And a The a Resistance always listened.*

Argil: *Sighs.* Fine Hey Enchanter take us to help Comnander Xydria whatever her name is. *Argil was only playing. But he was just so happy to see his friends again. He couldn't contain his excitement. But that would have to wait Commander Xandra needed help and fast.*

Marx: What he said.

Garvin: No one's going anywhere. *He blasted a laser beam that blasted Spyro, Cynder, and Argil and Marx back. Argil got up banged and scratched and bruised he unsheathed his spear and tossed it taking out several enemies. He stabbed it into another killing another. He patted Zur on the head. And whispered.*

Argil: Go find Edgar and Rossiel we'll meet up with you if we can. Get Pharika too.*

Argil: *Sheathed his spear. He tried to tackle Borg but Borg twisted his ankle and slammed him down. Marx tried to assist but Borg's left hand turned into a sword and he slashed Marx creating a nasty gash and keeping him down.*

Borg: Do you not know with who you are dealing? My master killed many dragons eons ago. It took five dragons to seal him away. Do you have any idea what your dealing with? Spyro tried to assist with a flying kick and Cynder a Headbuttt it had no affect as It just bounced off and Garvin punched them both down.

Spyro: Unleash the fury. *He said as Garvin's hand turned into a black sword Borg's was red. The Resistance unleashed their Furies. Argil's yellow, Marx's red, Spyro's purple and Cynder's black. It sealed Borg and Garvin inside and exhiled them for good.*

Garvin: Nooo I really hate dragons.

Borg: Me too.

Garvin: Argh. *Was his last words as they all got sucked up him and his demon trapped and were now gone and sealed away exiled for good.*

Spyro: Are attacks would have done nothing but for now the demon King is sealed and exiled gone  Argil, Marx we'll talk later go help Commander Xandra. *He healed everyone he and Cynder shared a kiss as The Resistance took a break. Argil and Marx had on their first armor it was lighter looking and more durable.*

Argil: Were ready Enchanter take us to Xydra ah whatever her name is. *He said still playing.*

Marx: *Smirked but nodded.*

Cayla Mills

#35 Aug 14, 2014 12:19 PM

thetruefan
Website

(( Yep surfed to victory cool I'll post than wait for Edge ))
Zur: Hey! *laughs* Her name is Xandra. *smiles* However, let's go. Ah... but I have something to say. Emrakul is here. The legendary savage Eldrazi. So... there's another fight. *fake laugh* *creates a Portal* Let's go! *enters it, than they all appear in the forest*

Emrakul *catches Xandra and throws her on Zur* Two at a row!

Zur: *catches Xandra at the air* Are you okay?

Xandra: Yes. He's can't be defeated!

Zur: *points at crew* Are you sure?

Xandra: *looks at the crew* *runs to them, and bows* I'm so happy to see you all!

Emrakul: Stop that! *takes Zur*

Zur: That's my chance! *appears near Emrakul*

Xandra: However, Zur and I went to the 'Eye of Ugin'. We destroyed Zendikar, but Emrakul caught us. Now we need Pharika.

Pharika: *runs into the forest* Hey there mates! Have I heard something about 'Zendikar'?

Xandra: Yep.

Pharika: *looks at Emrakul* Okay, there's no time to waste. *flies*

Xandra: *flies with Pharika*

Last edited by thetruefan (Aug 14, 2014 12:22 PM)

#36 Aug 14, 2014 12:36 PM

CuttingEdge

???: "*Two voices are heard from nowhere saying at the same time:* JACKPOT! *From the sound you can guess that two handguns fired Light and Dark missles, circling around each other and hitting Emrakul*"

Last edited by CuttingEdge (Aug 14, 2014 12:37 PM)

#37 Aug 14, 2014 12:52 PM

Mr. John

Argil: Feeling's mutual but we can play catch up later we got work to do. Most gorgeous brother known as Marx care to take far combat?

Marx: Yes most handsome brother known as Argil you take close.

Argil: Golly gee I do agree I shall do this indeed. *Unsheathes his spear. And it turns into a war hammer something he installed that allowed it to turn into any weapon. He ran up to Emrakul trying to slam the hammer on his face.*

Argil: Hey ugly what's horrifying and about to get his face crushed your terrifying mug. 

Marx: *Unsheathed his bow and arrows they could fire any kind of arrow something he installed. He placed an arrow into the quiver and fired unleashing spiked balls trying to rain down on Emrakul. It did not hit the others. Of course Argil and Marx's weapons would never harmed their teammates something else they installed. *

Marx: Eat balls tree reject.

Last edited by Mr. John (Aug 14, 2014 12:55 PM)

Cayla Mills

#38 Aug 14, 2014 1:01 PM

Mr. John

((Shoot sorry for the double post Edge I meant to post this somewhere else.))

Last edited by Mr. John (Aug 14, 2014 3:44 PM)

Cayla Mills

#39 Aug 14, 2014 2:36 PM

thetruefan
Website

Last edited by thetruefan (Aug 14, 2014 3:28 PM)

#40 Aug 14, 2014 3:50 PM

Mr. John

Argil: *Whistles Gert came flying in jet mode he doused the flames with the smoke that fire rescuers use. It doused Xandra too. He flew off. *

Argil: *His war hammer was not heavy he held in his left hand only. He tried to slam it into Emrakul.*

Argil: *Somebody's gonna get a knocking.*

Marx: *Fired another arrow unleashing more spiked balls.*

Marx: Time for you to get spiked and get lost.*

Cayla Mills

#41 Aug 14, 2014 5:09 PM

thetruefan
Website

Emrakul: *falls on the floor, laughing* That is just the beginning. *continues to fly* *goes to Warfang, and throws a stone at Pharika*

Pharika: *dodges the first, but than the other stone hits her* *falls*

Xandra: Pharika! *flies*

Emrakul: *As he goes, he takes Both Xandra and Pharika and throws them on the giant statue* You fools. You have provoked your worst nightmare for no reason. *charges an attack, than blows the statue*

#42 Aug 14, 2014 5:17 PM

CuttingEdge

((I see you're enjoying yourselves well enough without me tongue You don't even react to my post from what i can see ;G))

#43 Aug 14, 2014 5:22 PM

thetruefan
Website

(( WHUT  I TRULY DID BRO YOUR GETTING MAD DON'T BE MAD BRO PLS ))

#44 Aug 14, 2014 5:36 PM

Mr. John

((We'll slow down if you want man. This is your RP.))

Argil: *Looks back at the forest.* Edgar, Rossiel? *He shook it off. He knew a little forest fire would be child's play for The Legacies of Thantos. He flew up and caught Xandra. And then put her on the ground. Marx grabbed Pharika and put her on the ground.*

Argil: This isn't working my hammer bounced off him and Marx's spike balls did nothing. *Spear turns into battle riffle.*

Marx: *Shoots a arrow which creates a smokescreen over Warfang. As Argil fired bullets into it. Trying to cover and hit Emrakul.*

Argil: Hey Zur does this thing have a weakness? Cause I would like my home and friends and family not to be put in danger.

Last edited by Mr. John (Aug 14, 2014 5:38 PM)

Cayla Mills

#45 Aug 14, 2014 6:07 PM

thetruefan
Website

(( No, this is- Nah. lol Go on as you can. ))

#46 Aug 14, 2014 7:28 PM

Mr. John

((To be honest I can't tell half the time if he's being serious or joking oh well. cool

Argil: *Jumps up into the smokescreen and the spear morphs into a war hammer again he tried to slam down on Emrakul's eye.

Marx: *Fired an arrow that created more spike balls to try and singe Emarakul's tentacles.*

Cayla Mills

#47 Aug 14, 2014 7:34 PM

thetruefan
Website

(( I don't know! smile ))
Emrakul: *getting knocked by the attacks* May Kozilek take you! *throws stones at the crew*

#48 Aug 14, 2014 7:51 PM

Mr. John

((Oh fan you silly awesome dude you. smile))

Argil: *Gets alarm clocked by the stones sending him flying down. It dented his armor and caused massive damage.* Marx also got clonked and his armor was dented and he went down taking damage. The brothers were scraped and bruised. But they got up.*

Argil: We can take damage and dish it right back. That's why we don't go down easy we've trained hard and are very durable and tough all of us now let's take this demon down. *Spear morphs into a assault riffle and fires bullets at him. He reloaded and continued on. Marx fired a flaming arrow which turned into several flaming arrows to hit him from below the bullets and arrows combined to go at him.*

Marx: Look.

Argil: I see it make it rain pain. *Fires more bullets while Marx fires arrows going for Emarakul. Argil healed Xandra and Pharika and continued his assault.*

Cayla Mills

#49 Aug 15, 2014 5:36 AM

thetruefan
Website

(( nox hi rinik pogaas! smile ))
Emrakul: *falls on the ground* You will not... defeat me! *tries to fly, but than falls again. He makes all the stones return to him to make a shield for him.*

Pharika: Thanks Buddy. *flies back to battle*

Xandra: Alright. I'll notify the others. *flies to the barracks*

#50 Aug 15, 2014 12:04 PM

CuttingEdge

???: "*A voice says loudly:* "Emarkul" it is, am I right? *You can see a silhouette up on a mountain looking like two human. One had a Broadsword on his back, And one holds a sheathed Katana sword. They looked around 20*"

Board footer