Welcome to Spyro the Dragon Forums!

You are not logged in.

#526 Aug 08, 2014 12:09 PM

Mr. John
Gems: -2,720

Re: The Legend Of Spyro: Days of Fear

*Demon punches Argil. Another one blasts an ice barrage at Marx freezing him. The ice broke. He went back.*

Argil: "It's all ogre now. Demons." *He and Marx ran at the demons with an earth and ice gun blasting earth and ice bullets to kill them.  As the guns disappeared the brothers smiled.*

Argil and Marx: "It's not ogre it's never ogre Shrek is love Shrek is life."

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.

Cayla Mills

#527 Aug 08, 2014 9:35 PM

thetruefan
Gems: -15
Website

Pharika: *does gross face* Oh, Shrek... *laughs* So... what about Xandra?

Zur: She can handle herself. Ya know, Because we can't kinda help her.

Xandra: *still in the connection progress*

#528 Aug 08, 2014 11:44 PM

Mr. John

Argil: "I'm a motherf******gT-Rex I'm a motherf*****g T-Rex so a demon came up to me and got and my face know what I did." 

Marx: "I ate that bit333."

Argil: Freezes a demon with an ice sphere barrage. Marx followed up with a earth Boomerang assault."

Marx: "Xandra hang tight."

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.

Cayla Mills

#529 Aug 09, 2014 8:29 AM

thetruefan
Website

Pharika: Oh, so very well, you're a T-Rex.

Zur: Interesting. Never heard about it.

Xandra: *As their two souls connects, she runs to Malefor with her Battlecry*

Malefor: *Runs to Xandra*

As they two approach each other, Xandra Jumps.

Xandra: *looks at Malefor*

Malefor: *looks at Xandra*

Xandra: *catches Malefor's tail, and climbs on him again* Urgh! *spits* Why, Won't you.. Die?

#530 Aug 09, 2014 3:55 PM

Mr. John

*One of demons punches. Argil. Another one blasted a fireball at him. He went back smoking as one punched into the ground.*

*Another one kicked Marx and blew him away with a twister. Then one punched and kicked him down.*

Argil: Enough is enough I've had it with these monkey fighting demons on this Monday to Friday battlefield. *Rammed a demon then punches one down and creates ice claws on his fingers He twisted one's neck. And slashed another to shreds.*

Marx: Time to roar for victory. And cheese. Omm I love cheese. *Headbutts one and punches another down creates. Earth chain fists punching the others out. More demons come the brothers elemental attacks dissipate. But they run at the demons.*

Cayla Mills

#531 Aug 09, 2014 6:05 PM

thetruefan
Website

Zur: Someone said cheese? Oh well. *raises a tide and removes all demons from Argil and Marx*

Pharika: *approaches Zur* Hey, can you help my transform again to the Pelakka worm? I have a lack of power!

Zur: Fine. Just use the ancient chant.

Pharika: *spells the chat, but fails* How do...

Zur: What part of hayaku ikee did you not understand?

Xandra: *raises the connection* *starts to disappear*

Malefor: *starts to disappear too*

Xandra: *smiles* Fortuanitlyyou have two huge blind-spots. Unfortuanitly, the blind-spots are under your feet. *bites and strikes him, while raises the connection*

#532 Aug 09, 2014 7:29 PM

Mr. John

Argil: Your strong too always remember your own self worth. You can handle enemies without becoming the Pelakka too. And with it but you know that. *Unleashes an avalanche that buries half the enemies that try to strike. Pharika and Zur.*

Argil: Stay away from my friends mother truckers.

Marx: Let me see. *Tries the chant but fails. He tries it again and fails. He focused and this time succeeded and Pharika became The Pelakka. Again.*

Marx: Next time you'll be able to do it yourself I'm sure. But there's an assist. *Kicks a pillar at the demons burying them.*

Argil: *Blasted an ice bomb at two enemies behind Zur freezing them and defeating them. Once the ice shattered.*

Argil: Thanks for the assist that's another thanks to help a friend out. *He said to Zur.*

Cayla Mills

#533 Aug 10, 2014 11:38 AM

thetruefan
Website

Pharika: *says something*

Zur: She says 'Thank you.'. Oh, And It's a honor to help such a kind of creature. I always wanted to become a dragon. But in my old age... Guess I'm with the Elders.

Xandra: *screams in pain* Just... a bit More! *hits Malefor with a soul strike*

Malefor: No... NO! *Starts to completely disappear*

Xandra: *stands near him* Well, ya know. If you wanted to kill our men... Two can play this game. *closes connection*

Malefor: NO!!!!!!! *Unleashes a giant explosion of souls and disappears*

Zur: Huh? What was that?

Xandra: *falls from the sky near Zur* It... is done.

#534 Aug 10, 2014 2:27 PM

CuttingEdge
Gems: -27
Birthday: 11 November

Edgar and Rossiel stop a fight for a moment, pressing against each other's backs, and look at Xandra.

Edgar: "You thinking the same?"

Rossiel: "You bet"

*they grab their right hands, and unleash theirs godlike warrior forms*

Ultima Crucis: Verberare de Caleo (Final Cross: Barrage from the Heavens)

*A barrage of red and blue Light Pillars is raining from the sky, destroying each and every demon on the field. Edgar and Rossiel switch off Godlike Warrior forms and run up to Xandra and Zur and Edgar crouches on his knee* Whoa whoa whoa, is everything allright?!"

Never ask what I'd do for a klondike bar. No one wants to go down that road.

#535 Aug 10, 2014 4:23 PM

Mr. John

Argil: *Puts his hands on Xandra and heals her till she was good as new. Then heals himself and Marx, Pharika and Zur.* You don't need to be a dragon Zur your fine as the awesome elder you are. And you did it Xandra Malefor's body will decompose and he will no longer be a threat. We did it Malefor is dead and gone.

Marx: So what now? Like Rossiel asked?

Argil: I think it's time we go are separate ways. You and me have a home on Warfang to go too dad left it for us. We'll  redecorate and get jobs and start anew and Alonso visit Bill and Brock in Ero occasionally.

Marx: Sounds good to me. So what are you all going to do? *He asked the others.*

Cayla Mills

#536 Aug 10, 2014 6:28 PM

thetruefan
Website

Xandra: Yes. It is done! Well, Pharika's wish is to Assist the Elders at the temple. Me and Zur Are going to secure the realm, at the elite guardians. We'll have a mission in Warfang, so We could see you.

Pharika: It was a honor to fight with you, And I'm sure we'll meet again in the future. Thanks for helping us until the end, I'm surprised some pure souls are still walking and alive!

Zur: As Xandra said. We are heading to the palace soon, the elites will be so proud. You can call her now Commander Xandra- she got her promotion! *smiles*

Xandra: Right. Well, there's lot of realms that are waiting for us- Zur, the list?

Zur: There's Zendikar, Lorwyn, Shadowmoor, Darksteel, Odeyessi, Kawigama...

Xandra: Just, we have a lot of job to do. Good luck in your life. And, I do like to see you again, and even have a new adventure.

Pharika: So... it is time. Ignitus is waiting. I will miss you all! *walks away*

Xandra: So far so well... you guys were great. Oh, and Zur have a gift for you.

Zur: *takes two golden potions* This is the DragonGod, as I like to call it. Drink deep, and you'll get indestructibility powers for some minutes. Use it wisely, my dear friends. *puts one in Edgar's hand, and throws one to Marx's hand* Bye!

Xandra: Bye! As I said... We'll meet again! Some day! *disappears with Zur*

#537 Aug 10, 2014 7:17 PM

Mr. John

Marx and Argil: *Wave goodbye to their friends as they head off to their new lives. Marx clutched The DragonGod potion close. He would know a safe place to put it. They waved goodbye to Edgar and Rossiel and flew off to their new lives in Warfang.*

((I'm going to skip forward a couple of months.))

*It had been three months since the final battle against Malefor. Marx and Argil had become fruit salesmen in the town square of Warfang. They were making good money! and even sculpted for fun. They also taught a class. On Saturday and Sunday for dragons that wanted to master, earth, ice, fire, and electricity. Their house was stocked up well with food, water and pictures of their family, Cynder, Spyro, Sparx, the guardians and a picture of their friends and them side by side it had been taken after the final battle. It hung front and centre. The DragonBlood potion was kept in a safe metal box. Inside a holder hidden well. Argil and Marx also kept up with their training mastering more magic their elements and hand to hand combat getting better. The brothers were having a family dinner after another successful day at work.  Argil dearly missed the others. But he was glad his friends were doing well. As was Marx. There were statues of the team as they become heroes to all after Malefor's defeat. The brothers. Felt they could fight till they were 55. For now peace was everywhere it was never boring all was well.*

Marx: Ever think about settling down starting a family?

Argil: Nope I'm single forever. Besides I love kids but I don't want my own. And don't want a mate. *He said drinking his water and eating his salad.*

Marx: Yeah same here. *He ate his vegetable soup.*.  *They had just both turned 24 and were now fully grown adult dragons. Argil was the stronger of the two but Marx beat him sometimes too. They visited their family's grave everyday flowers at it. They even paid respects to Malefor despite all he had done. He was once a hero and deserved respect so it was given.*

Last edited by Mr. John (Aug 10, 2014 7:22 PM)

Cayla Mills

#538 Aug 10, 2014 7:27 PM

thetruefan
Website

(( Sure. ))
Xandra: *runs into Warfang* *meets Argil and Marx* Hello there! Remember me? *He also wore a full-body silver armor*

Pharika: *approaches them* *she looked better* How its going, Commander Xandra? Argil and Marx?

Xandra: Oh, you'll not believe! We defended the realm from the cyclops attacks, returned undead dragons to life, Zur discovered the shape-shifting ability, and killed Malefor's last armies. I'm in my way to General Xandra. 

Pharika: The elders noticed and took care of me well. They said a servant would be much pleased here, forever. I'm willing to become one in one of my days.

#539 Aug 10, 2014 7:33 PM

CuttingEdge

Edgar: "*turns back to Rossiel* so, Brother, what are you planning to do? I've got a nice place near Vallley of Avalar. That's about where i found Xandra. You'll sure like it, how about that?"

Rossiel: "A nice place you say? Well, since 've got no home, then i just might give it a shot. *They both walk away*"

***3 Months later***
(Forest of Shinshu, 16:00)

*Edgar and Rossiel are hanging out, chatting with each other. Suddenly Edgar stops talking, as he sees a Female silhouette in the trees' shadows*

*****Good End: Farewell, my Friends!*****

#540 Aug 10, 2014 7:35 PM

thetruefan
Website

***** YEAH GOOD GOOD GREAT GREAT AWESOME AMAZING WONDERFUL END*****

So... what should we do now?

#541 Aug 10, 2014 7:39 PM

Mr. John

Argil and Marx: *Hugged Xandra and Pharika.*

Argil: Good to see you. We've been doing well. As fruit salesmen and working on sculptures, and training elemental classes in are spare time.  Plus we are still battle ready think we could fight till were 55. I'm glad your doing well.

Marx: Same here I haven't herd much from Edgar and Rossiel but I'm betting their doing well. *They finished up their food and got ready to head home.*

Marx: Guess we'll see you around it's getting late and we gotta work another shift tomorrow. I do we hang someday maybe all of us can just have a picnic or something just hanging out as friends.

Argil: Sounds great see you two around.*They left the Restaurant and waved goodbye to The Gert. As well it had been rebuilt and was protecting Warfang. Technology was advancing well in The Dragon Realms. The brothers brushed their teeth worked out in their weight room. And said goodnight to each other before going to sleep. Their house also had an armoury which housed their armor. So far it was just the ones used in the final battle if they ever got more they would store. The peaceful night moon shone down on Warfang. *

((Well we could continue the story maybe in another RP it's up to you guys though we need new villains and such though. And yeah great ending.))

Last edited by Mr. John (Aug 10, 2014 7:41 PM)

Cayla Mills

#542 Aug 10, 2014 7:41 PM

thetruefan
Website

Pharika: *bows* Until next time! *walks away*

*Bell noises*

Xandra: Oh. The commando is calling me. I wish we'll not have any battles 'till than. Bye! *flies to the defense tower*

#543 Aug 10, 2014 7:45 PM

Mr. John

((Maybe we could continue the story in other RP's as long as you guys want too it's up to you two we need new villains and such though.))

Argil and Marx: *Carried on their day as normal the next day. They even sent a gift of fruits to Xandra, Pharika, Zur, and Edgar and Rossiel.*

Cayla Mills

#544 Aug 10, 2014 7:49 PM

thetruefan
Website

(( I surely want to! And I can get lot of villains. trust me tongue ))
Xandra: *looks at gift* Oh. at a great time. *takes a great meal with the armory*

#545 Aug 10, 2014 7:54 PM

Mr. John

((Yeah me too I have two in mind only if it's okay with you.))

Argil: *He had just sold fruit to Cynder and Spyro. The two dragons could not believe they met their other heroes it was great. Their shift went from 12:00OM to 3:00PM so usually 3 hours. Their sculpting an hour and their class too from 1 to 2PM respectively.*

Cayla Mills

#546 Aug 10, 2014 7:56 PM

thetruefan
Website

(( Mm. You can pick one! ))
Xandra: *as she fights a cyclops, she sees Cynder and Spyro at the city* Oh, them. I wonder if they're noticing the trouble? *laughs*

#547 Aug 10, 2014 10:23 PM

Mr. John

((Haha sounds fair. Should we continue on or start the RP now?))

Argil and Marx: *Spyro and Cynder left they actually knew the army would be able to handle it.*

Argil: *Sent some food fit for a King to the army. Argil and Marx would occasionally send. The usual baskets of fruit for their friends. But sometimes food a big meal too. As thanks for being good friends.*

Cayla Mills

#548 Aug 11, 2014 4:26 AM

thetruefan
Website

(( Maybe start a new thread? ))
Xandra: *As she kills the last cyclops, Zur approaches her*

Zur: Okay. We're going to Zendikar now! I finished my shape-shifting potion, so we can try it there. And, ya know. kill the bad guys.

#549 Aug 11, 2014 8:03 AM

CuttingEdge

((Maybe my turn this time? ;p))

#550 Aug 11, 2014 11:10 AM

thetruefan
Website

( Yeah okay whatever lol )

Board footer