Website

Re: The Legend Of Spyro: Days of Fear

Xandra and Pharika: *appears near you*
Xandra: "I'M SO SORRY FOR DELAYING! WHAT HAPPENED?"

#502 Aug 04, 2014 10:51 PM

Mr. John
Gems: -2,720

Argil: *Puts up his hand as if to wave it off.* "You didn't delay you were all coming up anyway. It's a good thing are chief back in Ero taught me and Marx magic. Which we use only if we need to depending mostly on elemental and physical attacks and magic if needed. Anyway Scion's dead his corpse and ashes gone."

Marx: "That just leaves Malefor."

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.

Cayla Mills

#503 Aug 05, 2014 4:49 AM

thetruefan
Gems: -15
Website

Xandra: Oh, well, great. I found some armor in the old castle. You can take it. *points at the armor near her* However... let's go. *flies*
Pharika: *follows her*

#504 Aug 05, 2014 9:08 AM

CuttingEdge
Gems: -27
Birthday: 11 November

Edgar: "Is it just me or it's just getting too easy?"

Rossiel: "Don't let your guard down, think of bad sides of this as well."

Edgar: "Oh, yeah.. Bad sides.... Nope, can't think of anything. This is pretty fu***ng awesome heh"

Never ask what I'd do for a klondike bar. No one wants to go down that road.

#505 Aug 05, 2014 2:02 PM

Mr. John

Argil: *Puts on the armor as does Marx.*

Argil: "This well do nicely see you up there." *Argil flew like a jet as The Gert hovered up in a jet mode. It landed on the top floor. And Marx kicked it like a rider kicking a horses's reigns it ran. And fired flames missiles and bullets and used it's tail to kill and damage the guards. But also got destroyed in the process Argil and Marx saluted it as the guards had all been taken out the massive explosion destroyed the door. As a glob of poison was avoided by Argil and Marx who slid under it. Standing in front of them was Malefor.*

Malefor: "So you've made it? Should have expected as much. Mundus, Scion and my other servants have served me well but even upon their death I can still bring more. Yes I know Mundus and Scion are dead for good. But no matter. I shall execute you two and your friends. I'm going to take great pleasure in this boys. Your dad was stubborn and now him and your family dead. Your going to join them."

Argil: "Sorry Edgar but I gotta insult this doofus so insulting like you motor mouths I shall." Anyway your outnumber you honestly think you have a chance?"

Malefor: "I took on both Cynder and Soyro, Face countless dragons who've outnumber me guess what Edgar'  Cynder and Spyro were the only ones who've taken me down. The others all killed by me."

Marx: "Even if you kill us Edgar and Rossiel are immortal they can't be killed."

Malefor: *Laughs like a maniac.*

Marx: "I fail to see what's so funny?" *Malefor points to a machine. And Argil and Marx examine it confused.*

Malefor: "The drainer it will drain them of their immortality rendering them regular mortals. Once I have it I will put it upon myself. Now wait."

*Argil and Marx had destroyed the machine.*

Argil: "Oops finger slipped."

Malefor: "Argh. No matter I shall end this now time to die boys." *But a tear fell from his face before he attacked. Argil and Marx knew deep down in his black heart. Malefor still consider them and their family friends. But his evil had fully taken over and that overpowered the once good dragon who was forever evil.*

Malefor: "I am going to kill you myself it shall be my pleasure. I was going to hang you on my walls but now I shall just kill you. *He turned in a shadow and appeared behind Argil and Marx and squeezed them. Argil tried an electric orb. But Malefor burned him with flames and poisoned Marx with a poison bomb. Poison wears off after a while but Argil and Marx slumped down. Malefor fired earth missiles at them and it pelted them sending them flying back. Argil and Marx did a charge attack and Rammed Malefor through a wall. They then used an electric orb and earth shot combo that shocked and pelted Malefor. Marx. Unleashed a comet dash. And Argil an electric spin and an explosion if flames and lighting rained down as Malefor skidded back. Argil and Marx ready for more.

Malefor: "Now your showing me a battle worth fighting." *He flew at them.*

Argil: "Xandra gang come quick you know this battle is for us all." *The brothers flew at Malefor.*

Last edited by Mr. John (Aug 05, 2014 2:05 PM)

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.

Cayla Mills

#506 Aug 05, 2014 4:49 PM

CuttingEdge

#507 Aug 05, 2014 5:51 PM

Mr. John

Malefor: *Skids back and heals himself as does Argil and Marx.* "Now your making this interesting. Let's see how much."

*Argil and Marx fired an earth bomb and electric arc at Malefor. It zapped and whipped him. As they fired electric streams and earth shots. Malefor blasted a torrent of flames to burn the brothers. He sent ice spikes at Edgar.band a shadow barrage at Rossiel. Argil fired an electric orb/electric whirlwind combo on him but Malefor. Blasted it away with an ice stream. Argil used ice streams ice shards, ice tails and polar bombs plus. An ice sphere and snowstorm Malefor blocked with a flame shield. Argil unleashed a lighting bolt then electric sphere but Malefor blasted him into the ground with a gale of earth. And stepped on him. He stunned Argil with a siren scream. And tossed him aside. Marx was caught by Malefor who burned him with flames and a fire bomb was knocked away from Marx who did it again this time burning Malefor. Argil did all his previous cue attacks out of nowhere. Malefor was frozen and damaged to the ground. Argil did all his previous electric attacks along with Marx who did all his earth attacks from the three LOS Games. And Malefor was pelted, burned zapped and bruised.

Malefor: "Die." *He unleashed a shadow stream with shadows that punched kicked and slammed Argil and Marx. The bros then unleashed a lighting bolt and torrent of flames and Malefor was blasted back shocked and burned. He slammed Marx down. Then unleashed a lighting bolt on him zapping him. He froze him and then poisoned him and punched Marx breaking the ice and sending him flying into Argil. Argil and unleashed an icy tornado which froze Malefor's wings and arms and legs leaving him defenceless against an earth blast from Marx and trapped Malefor still frozen in front of Edgar and Rossiel. Argil and Marx landed behind the others letting them get their hits in.*

Cayla Mills

#508 Aug 05, 2014 7:18 PM

CuttingEdge

Edgar: "You're disappointing me Mally *Edgar easily destroys the ice spikes with his Sword's Blade. Rossiel unleashes his Judgement Cut, negating the attack and causing several hits to Malefor* *Edgar looks at Rossiel with suggestive look* We will obviously enjoy this much more than you. *Edgar jumps up with a huge boost, turning into 3 mana entities, ascending up in the air circling around each other, and after a moment joining into one, Edgar appears high in the air. With a smile on his face, he falls down, with intense fire all around him. He pulls back his fist, just as he's about to punch him with all that energy. Rossiel catches Marx and Argil, and teleports them back to a safe distance*"

Rossiel: "You just might want to stand back for the moment... *he says with a suggestive smile on his face*"

Edgar: "*When he almost falls on Malefor, he packs the punch into him with all that accumulated momentum and power. A huge explosion appears, with radius of about 0,8 km. All area in radius of blast is polluted and burned out. In the very front of it you can see Malefor bruised as hell, laying on the ground. Edgar standing in front of him. He puts away his Edge Fencer stylishly, and says:* I think we're about done here... *starts to walk away*"

#509 Aug 05, 2014 8:53 PM

Mr. John

Malefor: "I am not done argh." *Falls from his wounds.*

Argil: "Your done!" *Unleashes an electric arc with an earth bomb which Malefor which trapped him. Argil shot electric streams and Marx earth shots followed by an ice sphere and torrent of flames from Argil and Marx. They then unleashed. An polar bomb and ice tail, Electric orb and electric whirlwind, earth flail and earth pound. And ice shard snowstorm, and electric lighting bolt and electric sphere and earth, boulder and bomb. And Then stabbed an ice sword and earth dagger into Malefor who was barely alive. To Xandra and Pharika.*

Marx: "He's all yours." *He said to Xandra and Pharika."  Malefor had two black eyes his left horn was cut off by Argil's barrage. And he was beaten bruised and sore like crazy. But was still moving. But barely. Leaving him an open target for Xandra and Pharika."

Argil: "Xandra after Pharika strikes deliver the final blow it's your chance for revenge."

Cayla Mills

#510 Aug 06, 2014 9:08 AM

CuttingEdge

Edgar and Rossiel join the rest.

Edgar: "In the name of rules, a$$h0l3!  What's the matter, ladies? Having second thoughts or somethin'?"

#511 Aug 06, 2014 3:48 PM

Mr. John

Malefor: *Looks at Argil with a weekend look.* "Don't expect me to be forgive full of what I've done. I don't regret anything."

Argil: "Why should I? Your a pathetic mess now. And your going to die. I don't expect anything less and now your time is up."

Malefor: *Could not teleport he was near death He lay there a weekend mess."

Marx: "Hmph you earned this for all you did."

Malefor: "Don't really care what you think. But it doesn't matter now I've paid for my sins and now am almost gone."

Marx: "Then rest in peace!" *Xandra and Pharika did not make a move so Marx held a flaming axe plunged it through Malefor's heart. And it dissipated as Malefor's eyes rolled to the back of his head slowly.*

Malefor: "It's over. " *His eyes rolled to the back of his head and he died."

Marx: "Sorry Xandra, Pharika. That was for you as well. For us all if another enemy comes up you'll get some shots in too and yes it is over."

*Marx and Argil buried Malefor's dead body beside the castle. Despite everything he deserved that much. The gravesite stood meters away from it Argil and Marx returned to the others."

Argil: "Let's go!"

Cayla Mills

#512 Aug 06, 2014 5:25 PM

CuttingEdge

*Everyone goes in the side of the campsite*

Rossiel: "So what happens now?"

*An army of Malefors vengeful demons appear, surrounding all the group*

Edgar: "*looks around with a grin on his face. He pulls out Edge Fencer, and takes 3 steps forward, then looks back at Rossiel* You need to ask?"

Rossiel: "*turns around to all the group and says with his arms spread wide* So... Whaddya think? ARE YOU READY FOR ROUND TWO?"

#513 Aug 06, 2014 6:58 PM

thetruefan
Website

Xandra: *checks Malefor's body* It looks not good...

Pharika: *approaches the army, and defends the crew with her giant tail*

Xandra: His... Soul Gem... It's starting to glow... weirdly. Do you think maybe... It's soul.... Exists?

#514 Aug 06, 2014 7:01 PM

Mr. John

Argil: *Electricity cackled around his mouth as icy frigid winds blew in front of him. He healed himself and Marx up." "This is just getting to be too much now. You guys outta give up." *He said to the demons.*

Marx: *He had used the remains of The Gert to make his and Argil's armor more durable. Flames blew from his mouth as the ground cracked a tiny bit beneath him.*

Marx: "Argil?"

Argil: "Time to crack some skulls." *Ran at the demons and started taking some out with ice streams freezing and as the ice cracked killing some. Marx unleashed a barrage of boulders which were green from his mouth crushing and flattening some demons. The others charged the group. But of course stood no chance.*

Argil: "Take care of this Brother everyone I'm going to help Xandra." *Runs towards Xandra and sees Malefor and Xandra's souls disappear.*

Argil: "Xandra it's up to you. It always should have been you show Malefor what a soul-breaker can do." *He takes the shovel and buries the rest of Malefor's body. And smashes  the shovel with a punch. Then puts the tombstone on the dirt grave site.*

Argil: "Rest in peace Xandra's going to end you for good. Good luck Xandra."

Marx: *Jumped on Pharika's back. He launched earth bullets from an earth shot gun killing some of the demons.*

Last edited by Mr. John (Aug 06, 2014 7:14 PM)

Cayla Mills

#515 Aug 06, 2014 7:08 PM

thetruefan
Website

Xandra: Oh no... Dammit! *tries to tear the soul gem from malefor* Guys... Malefor... Malefor's soul still exits! Thank to you, Mundus and Scion won't disturb now. So... As you said- Xandra gets the final blow! *transforms into Soul form*

Malefor: *the soul leaves the gem*

Malefor's Spirit: "Fool Dragons! You'll fight and die with my army... While I will return!"

Xandra: "I don't think so!"

Malefor's Spirit: *looks at Xandra* Impossible! How did you did that? Well... It's a dragon whelp against the dragonlord!

Xandra: "Not today, Not any day!" *catches Malefor and jumps with him into a shadow portal, and they borth disappear*

Pharika: *helps fighting the demons*

#516 Aug 06, 2014 7:18 PM

Mr. John

*A road of ice came out of nowhere. Argil rode down on it and punched several of the demons with ice covered fists crushing their skulls and killing them.*

Marx: "Pharika let's try a combo of earth and poison follow up my lead and blast poison into the earth stream." *Blasts a green earth stream of course into the air so Pharika could blast venom into it. He still stayed on her back temporally.*

Cayla Mills

#517 Aug 06, 2014 7:23 PM

thetruefan
Website

Pharika: *puts her tail in the air, and spits venom from it*

Xandra: *appears in a void* Malefor... Prepare for exile!

Malefor: *appears near Xandra* A dragon whelp won't beat me... and you're female to... You are weak! *breathes fire on Xandra*

Xnadra: *dodges* Why are you even doing it? *starts a soul storm*

Malefor: I do it... Because I must! *breathes a spark of lightning on the storm*

Storm: *explodes, and doing a lot of damage to Xandra and Malefor*

#518 Aug 06, 2014 7:52 PM

Mr. John

*The earth stream and venom became a trail of poisonous earth and killed more demons. One came towards Marx but it was grabbed and it's back cracked killing it. It was Argil.*

Marx: "Thanks brother but now look out." *Argil punched a demon behind him with an ice punch then stomped the ground and a wave of ice buried the demons encasing them in ice it shattered shattering them as well.*

Marx: *Jumped off Pharika and brought several boulders up from the ground he kicked all three and they hit the enemies crushing them.*

Cayla Mills

#519 Aug 06, 2014 7:58 PM

thetruefan
Website

#520 Aug 06, 2014 8:13 PM

CuttingEdge

Rossiel: "*Unsheathes Soulblade, and strikes it into ground. Then, a shadow copy of Rossiel appears.* ((for something like this I'll use saying *DOPPLEGANGER STYLE ACTIVATED!*)) *Starts to slay demons, same does Edgar. They work together perfectly, like two sides of a perfect amulet. They both seem to have great fun*"

#521 Aug 06, 2014 8:17 PM

thetruefan
Website

Zur: *keeps with the tides*

Pharika: *helps the crew*

Xandra: Die, You monster! *stabs Malefor*

#522 Aug 06, 2014 8:36 PM

Mr. John

Argil: *He jumps on the wave and punches an enemy without even looking. Then punches a stone ice pillars rose up and hit the enemies freezing them to death. Argil looks at Zur.*

Argil: Sorry it took so long to call you your here now and that's what matters now let's hang ten my friend. *His fists became encased in I've as they had not been when he punched the ground. Cracks an enemy's skull. touches one freezing him upon impact he was defeated. As he continues riding the tide.*

Marx: *Punches earth debris at enemies beating one at a time.*

Last edited by Mr. John (Aug 06, 2014 8:38 PM)

Cayla Mills

#523 Aug 07, 2014 12:02 PM

thetruefan
Website

Zur: Great combos, my allies! *raises the tide, than pushes all the enemies with it*

Malefor: *catches Xandra, and throws her* Now... you die! *strangles her*

Xandra: *coughs* *tries to remove Malefor's hand from her*

Pharika: *stands near Zur* *whispers something to him*

Zur: Oh sure! *creates a stone tower*

Pharika: *flies and stands on the top of the tower* *transforms into the pelakka worm again*

#524 Aug 07, 2014 4:34 PM

Mr. John

Argil: *The ice on his hands dissipate. He jumps into the water and enemies go under being punched. By Argil he then head butted one and blasted an ice stream freezing another. Then launched a ice sphere. Freezing another. A polar bomb to freeze others. Then used the ice tail, ice stream and snow storm to freeze others. He jumped up and kicked another away defeating them all.*

Marx: *Used an earth whirlwind to trap and spin others around. Then an earth shot. Earth flail, earth pound, to defeat others. He finished with an earth boulder curling up and turning into a green boulder. Marx uses the earth boulder and earth missile after coming out of the boulder to defeat other enemies.*

Cayla Mills

#525 Aug 08, 2014 11:41 AM

thetruefan
Website

Demon: *throws a fireball at Zur*

Zur: *counters it* "Well, at least all of that arm-waving and arcane babbling you did was impressive." *throws the fireball back at him*

Xandra: *dodges Malefor's attack* You will never defeat justice! *connects their souls* If you are denying death... We'll die together! *starts the chain veil progress, taking their two souls killing the weakest of them.*

Demon: *jumps on Pharika, punching her*

Pharika: You're just like me: ruthless, cunning, and ambitious.  Obviously you're a threat. *kicks him*

Board footer