You are not logged in.

#1 May 23, 2014 6:02 AM

36IStillLikeSpyro36
Award: Globmod
Gems: -4,018
Website

story somethings wrong

i can't reply to your PM.

you asked if the PM that didn't appear, was part of an ongoing "thread", no. it was one somebody had just started.
you also asked how many i had, i deleted a few since i sent i sent you the message; i'm not sure. i had like 6-7 "threads" in my inbox, maybe 20 individual messages altogether? probably a few more.
it said my inbox was at 10%**, and after i deleted some (again, not sure how many) it said my inbox was 6% full.

as i was typing the reply, it randomly said that my inbox was empty, even though there were still some messages in there. i deleted a few i didn't need, and it suddenly said my inbox was full. i have an idea here: i dunno why it said my inbox was empty, but when it does, and some are deleted, maybe it resets back up to some really high number? (stuff like this also happens when hacking Spyro games when you set certain values too high)

but yeah, i can't send/receive PMs right now. again. tongue

**could be from when you temporarily increased my max number last time? i'm not sure, you know more about this stuff than i do.

#2 May 23, 2014 4:07 PM

Stormy
Administrator
Award: Admin
Gems: 540
Birthday: 3 April
Website

Re: story somethings wrong

The empty thing was my fault; I forgot to take a few lines out of my script from last time. tongue The rest, though, I guess it's gotta be a problem with the delete function.

Okay, hopefully one last question: did the red notification bubble come up on the PM link on the navbar? (I'm asking all these questions so I can hopefully figure out what is and isn't getting set when you receive PMs.)

#3 May 23, 2014 6:47 PM

36IStillLikeSpyro36
Award: Globmod
Gems: -4,018
Website

i'm using the classic theme, i don't have a red notification bubble. it reads "1 PM" when i have one though; but not when i got the message in question

#4 May 23, 2014 8:42 PM

Stormy
Administrator
Award: Admin
Gems: 540
Birthday: 3 April
Website

Alright, well, after a couple hours' worth of struggling with it, I've succeeded in updating the mod to the newest version which will (hopefully) be bug-free and more compatible with this version of FluxBB.

Unfortunately I screwed up and accidentally deleted everyone's messages.... Sorry about that, guys. sad

Board footer