this game is AWSOME!!!

does anybody like battling cortex???
ITS AWSOME!!!
what do all you think? smile

#2 May 09, 2011 10:31 AM

alexjava
Gems: 0

Re: this game is AWSOME!!!

I think this is a awesome game, in this game there are so many stages and they all are so interesting, in this game you will fight with the another dragon in the sky, and you will also servile in this game.

spambot

#3 Jul 14, 2013 9:23 PM

Kariana<3

Indeed, it is awesome, lotsa fun to play. tongue

I'm trying to start some Spyro Projects, check my guestbook for details, please throw some ideas to me so I can do as best as I can for the fandom. ^^

#4 Dec 19, 2013 12:11 PM

shayanjameel08

I like the way Spyro floats around blasting sheep or collecting gems, a rapid-button-tapping challenge involving tug-o-war and ice cube creation, or driving around in a tank, or knocking out a series of bad guys in a Breakout-style challenge. The game supports link cable play for multiplayer challenges.

#5 May 07, 2014 3:51 AM

36IStillLikeSpyro36
Award: Globmod
Gems: -4,018
Website

i'm going through things i might want to sell, and i remembered that i had this game. i don't see why it gets as much hate as it seems to, it's not that bad, really. it's just not normal for a Spyro game.

something just seemed... off about it, though. the area where i was (a wintery level?) had all the same enemy, humans in lab coats, and hearing the rather convincing screams as you burned them was a little off-putting to me. there's also the Breakout ripoff which is just a Breakout ripoff, and it starts you *all the way* over when you lose...

there's also the tank thing where after you win the first time, the entire beginning the second time is loaded with the hardest enemy from before. it goes from easy to hard with a snap of the fingers.

also the axes going back and forth (toward and away from the viewer) in a sidescroller were a little awkward.

it's not that bad, but i just feel like it should have been refined more, somehow.. it was fun, it just needed to be tweaked more, i think.

Last edited by 36IStillLikeSpyro36 (May 07, 2014 3:53 AM)

#6 May 07, 2014 3:01 PM

The Black Shadow

I used to play it a lot when I got it, but it really isn't one of my more favorite games now. It's just a bunch of annoying mini games. The sound score was nice, though.

#7 May 07, 2014 3:57 PM

36IStillLikeSpyro36
Award: Globmod
Gems: -4,018
Website

i did play another one, i just remembered, where you had to throw things at a rhynoc or something by pressing a button really quickly over and over, and then hitting another button to shoot.

thanks to DOTD, i'm really good at hitting buttons over and over really quickly, though. tongue so that one was almost pointlessly easy.

it could help me get the gems i lost when i tried to go to the one area like 6 times and died. then again, i'm planning to sell this one, so.

Board footer