Welcome to Spyro the Dragon Forums!

You are not logged in.

#1 May 10, 2013 9:37 PM

Sear/Burst
Gems: 0

Dragon Portals: Dark Heavens

Plz look at "Dragon Portals: A New World", and ask the guy who RPed with me for the basic info.

It has been 2 years since the Lesh took over Frona. They are one (big) step closer to ruling all of Drart. The princess is dead, Sear's location is unknown, possibly a Lesh prisoner, Burst has moved in with Argil, and Zerve is dead. Plus, Rex is still leading the DinoWings and still with the Lesh and King Gardoosh is having fun. Evil fun.

#2 May 11, 2013 8:18 PM

Mr. John
Gems: -2,720

Re: Dragon Portals: Dark Heavens

OOC: I'm in I'll be all the characters I was before.

Argil was now 21 years old, a fully grown, male dragon, he trained and mastered all his electric capabilities, he took care of, fed, and was extremely protective of Burst, he had a strong bond and friendship with Bruce magic user, and fire dragon supreme, he shared a home with Burst, and Zerve, Zerve was still alive 28 years old and having mastered all his ice abilities. He faked his own death and would eventually return Argil happy his best friend was still alive. They had all created a tribute area to the lives lost in Frona with a statue structure with Hoviea's body buried within with flowers and special messages of admiration from everyone Argil had even engraved s message on her tombstone, "Princess Hoviea, great princess, true fiend!" Her family and everyone buried around it. All those lost in Frona as well buried around it.

It was a stormy day Zerve, Burst, and everyone resting at their home where, Argil and Zerve had grown up.

But in a field in Drart Rex ran rain poured down on his body, he was blood soaked, and had gashes, and marks all over him he had run into Argil and Zerve again and brought them to the brink of death again they trained and recovered. Rex had foreseen a terrible vision one night and he had grown more respect for his men, and his right hand man Boris, he one day asked the DinoWings to disband and live out their lives peacefully, Boris stood by his side, but now Boris's dead body lay beside two Lesh commanders their skin had all been eaten clean off Rex ran till he dropped over a log. A flash of lighting flashed the figure stood in front of Rex now.

Rex: "Please spare me I beg you I am urgh!" Four electric chains wrapped around Rex and a noose around his neck.

???: "I warned you in are last encounter Rex your death comes now!" the chains and noose hung Rex and he was dead eyes rolled to the back of his head blood dripping.Later the figure was in front of a fire thunderstorm over he had cooked and eaten the remains of Rex and left his dead skeleton body beside Boris's and The Lesh commanders dead ones, along with a message to King Gardoosh in Lesh blood. "This could be you one day your death is assured you and The Lesh will fall!" The figure walked off a wicked smile on his face.

As the sun came up the figure was revealed to be Argil.

He flew home and turned into bed for a good morning's rest. He had already cooked Zerve and Burst breakfast, and had already eaten his own breakfast. His plate in the sink.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.

Cayla Mills

#3 May 11, 2013 9:27 PM

Sear/Burst

Burst was running and running. And running a little more. Plus, running. It was all he could do to get away. To get away from pain. Pain and torture... (I'll be saying Burst's side of the story in as little detail as possible. wink )

A dark grey and dark blue dragon came around and found a tree. He decided to take a break and rest. But then the voice in his head said "No, Void. You are almost there. You can rest then." Void: "All right, Nebular." So Void kept on walking a little bit more. Then he saw it. A village. Now he just had to wait... (No, he's not going to attack.)

#4 May 11, 2013 11:27 PM

Mr. John

Zerve awoke the next morning. To find Argil at the table Argil had already showered, his home was actually pretty big, it had a weight room, and workout room, with a ring and various type of training equipment, a pool, and a training facility with a drink machine to make any drink you could think off, there was an elemental room, where Argil used to train with, Zerve and Burst on their elements, he and Zerve still trained, it also had pictures of all their families around the house and a picture of Spyro famed hero of Drart (The one from this RP also heroes who helped him like Hunter the Cheetah, expert archer and quick battle stratagist, Sparx The Daragonfly, Spyro's best friend besides Hunter, Cynder the dragon, mate of Spyro, and herorine (Again from this RP) and also SGT. Bird a penguin, with a jetpack and qucik thinkiner he used missiles, on his jetpack and bullets from it to attack, (He's from this RP too) Spyro had inspired Argil and Zerve to become heroes, there was also a picture of Crank and Nena Argil's parents, and a demon hero who had a red body and red eyes known as Borg King of Demons in Drart and eventually a hero the village was known as Borg it was Borg who had founded it and the Village Elder had not revealed the name till before his death.

Argil did not look exhausted from his fight that morning with Rex, Rex had grown as strong as Lesh Commanders when it came to strength, but thanks to all his training Argil barely felt any of his attacks at all. Though he did land some serious hits, in the end Argil bounced back and killed The DinoWings commander, After disbanding they had come to live in Borg, Argil was not happy about it but Bruce convinced him it was fine they had become good and were now quickly becoming heroes, Argil and Zerve had also done a lot of construction, and building to make Borg better and there was a statue of Bruce in the middle of the town, and one of Crank, and Borg right next to it as well as the Village Elder, and Spyro.

Argil passed Zerve his meal as he sat at the table,

Argil: "I'm going out to visit, Hoviea's grave to put some more flowers, tell Burst his food is on the table when he gets up, and if the search crews get back ask if they found anything!"

Zerve nodded as Argil headed out the door flowers in hand. He went into the statue structure with a special key which could appear and reapper when needed he closed it behind him the key dissapeared, Only, he Bruce, Zerve, and Burst held the keys. He put the flowers on the tombstone and nodded.

Argil: "I wish you were still with us, the Lesh took over Frona, we don't know where Sear, is and King Gardoosh is  ruling the castle when we beat him we don't know who will take over the castle, we'll avenge your death, I promise, we'll make you proud, I have no idea where your soul, is or your spirit, I know when good souls die they go to Frona, but it's your home and you passed away I hope King Gardoosh's dosen't have you capture, don't worry Hoveia I swear on my grave, we'll stop the Lesh!"

He left closing the door behind him and the key dissapearing. He visited his own gravesite. Argil had had a grave already ready for him, and Zerve, they had picked their's out it was right next to the Village elder's Zerve's grave was the same one they had used when they beleive he was dead. There was also one for Sear and Burst, they would use them when they all passed on Argil hoped that would be the result of old age, and not death by anyone essspicially not Gardoosh. Argil walked home, but he saw Bruce looking at Void at the entrance to Borg, the green gem on Bruce's staff glowing ready for an attack in case Void did anything.

Bruce saw Argil and called him over. the villagers of Borg had gathered around, they looked relived seeing Argil and Bruce. Argil, Zerve, Bruce, Sear, and Burst where heroes to Borg, they knew how strong the five were and could defeat any enemy that usually came in despite being the chief of the village, as a fire dragon, and a a magic user Bruce could handle himself in a fight too.

Argil looked at Void.

Argl: "Greetings traveler, are you a friend or foe. Forgive us for asking but there are dark times, looming and we must make sure an enemy or the Lesh, are trying to strike!"  guards from the village had their weapons and breaths ready.

Argil was ready to attack in case anything happened after Hoviea's death he had grown more mature, and serious as had Zerve, Burst was rapidly maturing as well and he had hopped and knew Sear was wherever she was.

Search crews who always went out everyday to search for Sear but found nothing came in they noticed Void at the entrance to Borg and got ready so trike in case anything happened, as did the villagers.

Bruce looked at Void everyone ready for an awnser if Void was an enemy he would strike him down, he knew if he failed Argil could handle it.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.

Cayla Mills

#5 May 12, 2013 9:14 PM

Sear/Burst

(Uh, did you just call Sear a 'she'? <_< )
Void: "I am Void. And I mean no harm. I simply wish a place to stay." Eventualy Void was let into the village after a few minutes of talking. Under watch though.

Then some dragons came around and started attacking for who knows what reason. But they were strong. Stronger then normal. And all of them had a symbol on their chests: (Look 90 degrees clockwise.)
|>
(O>
|>

Then came Void. He did a tail swipe to one of them, then a headbut after a jump, and he upper-headbut-ed another into the air and jumped and kicked that one away into a stone wall. He kept on fighting them untill he seemed exausted. He yelled to Burst (who was watching at that time) "I hear your good at this! Could you try some moves now? Please? Fast?" And eventualy everyone got into the battle and drove out those dudes.

Void: "CosmicZeros. Gotta hate em."

#6 May 12, 2013 10:15 PM

Mr. John

(I can't remember whose who between the twins at times not sure if one's a girl and one's a boy or if their both boys or girls so I'm up in arms clear that up for me)

Bruce looked at Void with a glare. He shook his head.

Bruce: "Your staying in a hotel, but under deep surveillance meaning, you will be kept under close supervision, I'm sorry but those freaks attacked as soon as you came if they came cause of you,,and attack again your not, welcome here everyone off to bed it's getting late!" He walked up to Zerve, and Argil everyone settled in for the night and some cheetahs showed Void to his room at the hotel cameras installed already to keep him under close watch.

Zerve: "Don't you think we're kind of being hard on the guy, I mean he just saved the village with are help but still!"

Argil: "Crunch that's all I have to say!" Argil said remembering the incident from two years ago.

Zerve: "Good point!" He and Argil turned to Bruce.

Bruce: "Get some rest no sign of Sear search crews head out tomorrow!" He vanished already at his mansion, which had the same things and more as Argil's home.

Argil: "You heard him time for sleep!" They returned home to settle in for the night.

Argil looked at Burst's room, Argil was very protective of Burst as was, Zerve they acted like father figures to him, and treated him like a son but also still acted like two of his best friends. If Burst was ever sick, hurt, or just needed a break Argil and Zerve would him with anything he needed Argil sighed he knew something was bugging Burst he has heard him groaning in his sleep he always checked up on him but usually Burst, would shrug him off and change the conversation, Argil did not want to force anything on him he would talk when he was ready. Argil pulled the sheets over a sleeping Burst and turned off his as it had been on. He pat Burst on the head, and said to Burst before he left.

Argil: "Sleep better tonight friend!" Argil closed his door noticed Zerve's door was closed closed his door and went to sleep all lights in the house off as everyone dozed off for the night.

Cayla Mills

#7 May 17, 2013 1:00 AM

Sear/Burst

Sear did not make it. He was caught. He expected to be tortured but no. Instead, he was forced into a giant dragon portal. It seemed unatural. Purple...

Burst was being chased by a Lesh solder. No, two. Three. Five. Fifty. Three hundred. Ten billion. An endless sea of Lesh. Then came a huge Lesh. He ate him in one gulp and laughed.

Burst: "AAAAHHHH!!" He woke up with a start. Argil came rushing in and asked if Burst was okay. Burst: "I... I have been having nightmares lately. Horrable nightmares about the Lesh. And no matter what I do, they won't stop. I'm scared, Argil...

Meanwhile... Void: "The Lesh are going to ruin everything if they kill them. Or maybe I can save the 'heros' before it happens. But why would they leave? Hm..."

A Lesh solder was traveling through a group of Lesh, with their tanks and other weaponry. Then he finnaly got to the front, where the new leader was talking to the 2nd in command.

Lesh Leader: "... And once were victorious, everyone will know that the Lesh will NOT truly seperate! We will have to control MICE if we have to! WE WILL BE KNOWN AGAIN!!!"

Lesh solder: "Sir, we're aproaching the town. We will be there in about 2 days."

Lesh 2nd-in-command: "Perfect. What is your plan, Arblegum?"

Arblegum: "Destroy everything, Omutus. Destroy everything."

#8 May 17, 2013 2:48 AM

Mr. John

Argil: "This isn't good. Lesh coming here means their on the move. Don't be scared Burst just try to focus on something positive, and sleep well!"

Argil went back to sleep. The next day he was in the kitchen eating breakfast. There was a knock on the door. Argil opened it to reveal Bruce.

Bruce: "Their coming I can feel it!"

Argil: "I'm not afraid of them Bruce this is what we've been preparing for!"

Bruce: "I know the townspeople are getting ready for a war Borg will not fall to them. There's something else Rex and Boris are still alive, you fought impostors the real one wants to take you on of we make it past this!"

Argil: "Already taken care off!" Argil smirked. The dead skeleton body of the real Rex and Boris was out in a dessert vultures flying around it.

Argil woke Zerve and Burst up, they got guns, swords, armour, and any weapon they could think of including rocket launchers to get ready for a war against The Lesh.

Argil was wearing armour, and had a spear which was made of Lesh skin, and a silver tip it could be broken and once belonged to his father and mother Crank and Nena.

Zerve also wearing armour, and had a sword which was also all gold and could not be broken, they kept these weapons in sashes along with some guns, Bruce had the same thing except an axe and his staff, all other members of Borg as well tanks also ready the two days had passed they were armour ready and guns blazing.

Argil: "Zerve, Burst, if we fall here it's been an honour to fight by your side!"

Zerve: "Likewise!" Burst had been given armour and guns too.

Bruce: "Good thing technology is evolving in Drart and we read up on humans!"

Void had been informed of the situation he had been given guns and armour too Bruce had used his magic to teleport, the graves, and homes away and the statues to a safe location the place was pretty much a barren wasteland which was about to become a battlefield.

Bruce: "Don't let any of them live. For Sear and Drart and especially for Hoviea!" Everyone roared in victory they heard tanks approaching.

Argil: "This decides are fate!"

Cayla Mills

#9 May 17, 2013 8:43 PM

Sear/Burst

(Wait, what's Borg again? The town?)

Void was waiting for them to come. 'Didn't have enough time to finish my potion. Now I'm going to have to get there the old fasioned way.' he thought.

The Lesh came up the hill and saw that the town was gone. Teleported. Arblegum: "ATTENTION ALL! You may have thought that the Lesh have disbanded, but THINK AGAIN! I am the new leader of the lesh! AND YOU SHALL FALL!!!" Then he saw Void in the crowd. (Good eyesight.) Arblegum turns to Omutus and said "The black and green one's mine." Then he turned to the good guys again and "ROOOAAAAR!!"-ed. Then it was complete chaos. Blood everywhere, dead Lesh and dragons littered the ground, and Arblegum and Void were flying toward eachother. Void was thinking 'Just a little fun before I leave.' And soon Void and Arblegum were in intense battle. They both got flung to the other side of the hill. Then Omutus followed and sliced Arblegum's throught and flew up high in the air. It's scary how much bigger he seems like that. Omutus: "ARBLEGUM IS DEAD! HE DIED BY THE SO-CALLED VOID'S CLAW. BUT WE SHALL NOT FLEE!" Wait, he WAS getting bigger! "I. AM. OMUTUS! AND I AM YOUR NEW LEADER!!" Now he was as big as the previous Lesh leaders were and finaly stopped getting bigger. Void wispered to himself "Now it's time to go." And he cast a teleportation spell. He also brought with him (they don't know who teleported them) Burst, Argil, Zerve and Bruce. (Just so you know, they were starting to tire out.) They all apeared in a jungle. It was getting dark. Everyone looked confused (including Void, but he was faking it (and doing good)).

#10 May 18, 2013 1:17 AM

Mr. John

(Did you not pay attention to my posts friend? Yes Borg is the town named after a demon hero named Borg)

Argil looked up at Void in complete shock.

Argil: "His power and skill are amazing, I think Bruce feels it too!"

Bruce nodded he knew he could trust Void.

Bruce: "Argil, you and Zerve go back to Borg and finish the place off!"

Argil and Zerve: "WHATTT!"

Bruce: "The Lesh are becoming a problem, we have to stop them, staying in are home town will not acomplish this you have to understand, the others are ready to make that sacrifice. Just do it!"

They nodded they killed the remaning Lesh, with the others then destroyed all the others with a combined electric and ice ball cestroying Borg as well they would rebuild it one day Bruce had caused it to reapper. after Bruce teleported them there and back. They reappeared, ready for action. Bruce teleporting them back.

Bruce made his staff dissapear.

Argil had his weapons ready, but put them away.

Argil and Zerve were exhausted as was Bruce but they knew they had to fight.

Argil: "I give up!" Argil said as he just put his head down in defeat.

Zerve nodded in agreement.

Bruce: "What do you mean you give up?"

Argil: "We can't beat the Lesh you guys can me and Zerve, quit were just not strong or skilled enough just get us out of here to somewhere!"

Bruce: "If you give up then so do I, I can't fight without you two, Burst go on and defeat these enemies we are gone!" He made his staff reappear and they vanished to who knew where.

Cayla Mills

#11 May 18, 2013 8:50 PM

Sear/Burst

OOC: That was basicly godmodding. If not, then pretty close. If I found out how to delete that one reply, I would. Pretend that never happened and don't do it again. I mean, Omutus didn't even fight back. Now repost. This time, don't make it sound as if your guys can level a mountain. <_<

#12 May 18, 2013 11:03 PM

Mr. John

OOC: Demanding aren't we? Maybe I should quit this RP if that's the case. Kidding your right taken care off.

Argil, Bruce, and Zerve had been teleported to some village Bruce made his staff dissapear.

Bruce: "We'll start over here!" He said as Argil and Zerve nodded and headed into town they were welcomed and were given a home that was vacant.

Cayla Mills

#13 May 18, 2013 11:48 PM

Sear/Burst

(Thank you. That's better.)

Burst: "Where's Void?"

Void had escaped to a nearby hill. "This is what I was afraid of. I need to find a safer, and closer, place to teleport them to."

Sear was in a purple dimension. Full of floating rocks. Everything floated. He felt a warmth inside him. He felt a cold inside him. He felt everything inside him. Like a solar system. No, galixy. No... The universe... No... Bigger. More powerful. And it felt gooood...

The team got teleported again. But this time at a clearing. Burst: "Again?! Wait... I think I see something..." It was an Ancient Dragon Portal. (Remember they bring you to Frona?) Void came up behind them. "Any idea where we- Oh... An Ancient Dragon Portal. I've heard of those! I can't remember where though..." Burst: "SAY! Where's that yellow gem that should be on top?!" (I forget the color but I THINK it's yellow.) Void think's 'OH COME ON!!' Void: "You know, this kinda reminds me of Gapop Magazine #23, where Tumoo finds a portal to Gapop and-" Burst: "Find's that it is a fake-" Void+Burst: "AND GET'S AMBUSHED!" Void: "So your a Gapop fan, eh?" Burst: "Did you hear about #15, where-" (Interupt and tell us to get back on track.)

#14 May 19, 2013 1:05 AM

Mr. John

Argil: "..."

Zerve: "..."

Bruce: "We must join the Lesh they can make us stronger and more powerful there is no hope they will one day rule over all of Drart and all hope of survial is futile!"

The three took of costumes to reveal Rex, Boris, and a third dragon known as Gruce.

Gruce: "You foolish fool, you teleported us here instead your friends are not coming back, now surrender Burst to us he will join Sear and we will be rid of us!"

Rex: "We've never met right we'll I'm!" Suddenly an electric arc trapped Rex in  a cage and he came crashing down having been zapped. A polar bomb froze then smashed on Boris sending him sliding back and a comet dash hit Gruce and he went sliding back.

Rex and Co: "Grr!"

The three dragons were revealed to be Bruce, Argil and Zerve.

Argil: "Ladies and gentlemen presenting the wonderful 3!" Argil said posing.

Rex: "I thought you quit we used are technique of copying an opponent's skin and everything, Master Omutus will deal with what's left of all of you when we are done let's end this quiters!"

Argil: "Quit? Don't you get it Rex we never quit we used that as a plan to get you to come out we knew you would come out in time, and here you are!"

Gruce: "Your friends are fanboying over something and being ambushed, and we have you here your outmatched!"

Zerve: "Outmatched? friend no one here is outmatched, we won't give up on Drart or, Frona, we will destroy the Ball of Shadows, and defeat King Gardoosh that is a promise!"

Bruce: "And if we should fail others will go on to fight!"

Rex growled and used a comet dash to head towards Argil who used an electric twister fire and electricity clashed and the two dragons were above in the clouds facing off their armour's gone.

Bruce fired multiple fireballs at Gruce a dragon who could breath plasma he melted the ground below Bruce and a searing plasma blast almost melted his skiin as boulders and rocks fell on top of Bruce.

Zerve and Boris clashed as Boris curled into a ball and used his Armored Boulder Attack turning into a green boulder and hitting. Zerve knocking him through  a cave and into a stream below. Zerve fired multiple polar bombs but they missed as Boris used an earth pound and rammed Zerve with earth energy crashing into a nearby village.

Rex unlashed a torrent of flames as Argil unleahsed a stream of electricity the two breaths met and Argil's got pushed back sending the electric dragon burned to the ground below. Rex used a Comet Dash and rammed into Argil in a fire aura sending him crashing and burning into the ground a flaming mess. An explosion hit the ground upon impact and when the smoke clared Rex had his foot on Argil's back driving it into him.

Rex: "You can't beat the Lesh. Make it easy on yourself Argil why don't you just join us, King Gardoosh can unlock your true potential!"

He said driving his foot deeper into Argil who screamed out in pain but did not give up.

Argil: "No happening, I will keep getting better and stronger. I won't give up till the Ball of Shadows is destroyed, and until I find Sear!"

He punched Rex and sent him flying back a mark on Rex's cheek.

Rex: "You've got some fight in you this time more then are preveious encounters Argil, can you defeat me prove it!!"

Rex used a Comet Dash but Argil had an electric orb around himself which he unleashed shocking and zapping Rex who went flying back zapped.

Rex grabbed Argil and sent him crashing into the ground and punched him over and over again. Argil had gashes all over his body, he lost a few teeth from the punches and Rex was about to fire off a huge fire ball.

Rex: "Just die already Argil!" He looked on in shock as Argil fired an electric ball into the fireball the electricity mixed with the fire and it caused an explosion. Argil was blown back and sent crashing into a nearby cave. He was okay Bruce cast a healing spell without his staff on him healing his wounds but Argil was still knocked out and needed rest. He could be heard snoring inside the cave happy he was finally rid of Rex.

Zerve went flying back he had multiple gashes and slash marks all over his body.

Boris held him by the throat and choked him.

Boris: "Time to end this!"

Ice suddenly froze Boris and it smashed killing Boris for good. Bruce used a heal spell on Zerve to heal him he fell down to get some rest too.

Bruce landed beside Void and Burst in front of their ambushers.

Argil and Zerve down he knew he had to fight. Meanwhile Argil and Zerve started to stir. Bruce teleported them to the village they were in before so they could rest once again without his staff.

Bruce: "Ambushers huh, well alright if you want a fight you've got one hey Void Burst stop fanboying and let's get fighting there will be time to talk about Gapop or whoever later, we've been ambushed!" Bruce had a long and tiring battle with Gruce but Gruce's burnt and dead skeleton body lay beside them no more.

Suddenly flames rose up and Rex arose from the ground his face half of it was skeletol, he had a boneless, left foot a dragon used a healing spell and healed him. One of his servants.

He punched Bruce knocking him out on the spot.

Rex blasted a fireball disk at the team and Bruce took the hit he absorbed the fireball into him with a magic spell.

Rex turned into a fireball and sped off.

Bruce: "He wants a rematch with Argil, but he shall have to wait!"

Cayla Mills

#15 May 19, 2013 2:49 AM

Sear/Burst

OOC: John, this is what you said:

Zerve: "Outmatched? friend no one here is outmatched, we won't give up on Drart or, Frona, we will destroy the Ball of Shadows, and defeat King Gardoosh that is a promise!"

King Gardoosh is no more, remember? Now the king is Omutus. King Omutus. And this is what else you said:

Gruce: "You foolish fool, you teleported us here instead your friends are not coming back, now surrender Burst to us he will join Sear and we will be rid of us!"

Sear is with the CosmicZeros.

#16 May 19, 2013 3:01 AM

Sear/Burst

Sear was strong. Sear was powerful. Sear was... Happy. Evil happy.

A purple round thing appeared right near the spot where the team was. It seemed to have stars inside it... Entire galexies. Then a red and purple dragon came out. It was red with purple wing flaps and a purple head and neck. It seemed familier somehow... (Just for RP info, that's Sear.)

???: "My name is Galaflame. And you are all mine with the power of the stars. Good job Void."

Burst: "Void! I knew something was off about you!"

Void: "I- I..."

Burst: "Void is mine!"

Void just put his head down sadly and teleported away before Burst could get at him.

Galaflame: "The CosmicZeros shall reclaim the universe by gaining power. We shift and warp Space-Time. Let me give you a demenstraition..."

Burst: "AAAAHHH!! WHAT'S THAT PAAAIN?! AAAAHHHH!!" Everyone else was feeling it too.

(Try to keep your next post short.)

#17 May 19, 2013 4:00 PM

Mr. John

(This just isn't going to work I'm dropping out of this RP. Pretend me and my characters were not in it laters)

Cayla Mills

#18 May 19, 2013 10:50 PM

Sear/Burst

#19 May 20, 2013 5:37 PM

Mr. John

(You'll be fine laters.)

Cayla Mills

#20 Jul 03, 2013 5:39 PM

knightstemplar

OOC: Is it to late to join and Mr. John, I'm back my friend)

#21 Jul 03, 2013 7:53 PM

Sear/Burst

Board footer