Welcome to Spyro the Dragon Forums!

You are not logged in.

#1 Feb 17, 2010 6:17 AM

~cornys~
Gems: 0

Fanfiction/groups moved up

I beleive that the fanfiction section is listed too low on the board index. There are times where I mean to read some on here and ever do because the General discussion area ect. distract me and I'm out of time before I get there. I know that it has to be with groups, but I think that Fan Fiction on this site is highly unrewarded.

I'm biased of course, but what does everybody else think?

If tomorrow may never come, and yesterday is just a memory, then what is today worth?

-Cameron (Cornys) Corns

#2 Feb 17, 2010 5:09 PM

Stormy
Administrator
Award: Admin
Gems: 540
Birthday: 3 April
Website

Re: Fanfiction/groups moved up

If anything, I think we should restructure the usergroups into one "Spyro Fandom" section that everyone can post in. There is absolutely no reason it needs to be a usergroup since everyone gets in, and no one ever seems to be notified when they're accepted anyway. This would probably give more recognition to fanfiction since everyone can come in and view it.

#3 Mar 29, 2010 12:48 AM

~cornys~

I agree... and just a quick look at the FanFiction Section: the top 5 threads were commented on last by their author... The competition of this site has a lot more attention in their FanFiction forum. May be loosing members to that...

If tomorrow may never come, and yesterday is just a memory, then what is today worth?

-Cameron (Cornys) Corns

#4 May 01, 2013 1:15 AM

The1upguy

I also notice no one ever replies or gives a critique, because it will cut into the story.  There should be a review area for the fan fictions, so other readers can see what Spyro fans think of it, before reading the story themselves.  Just my opinion, but I too am biased.

Board footer