#6 Feb 05, 2013 3:11 PM

spyrothedragon
Gems: 0

Re: Adventures of Spyro - Episode 9: "For science.. the monster.."

#7 Feb 06, 2013 2:27 PM

spyrothedragon

Spyro suddenly keels over. “What the hell? Shooter why??” asks Shootera.
“I need to know..” replies Shooter before he puts his data claw into Spyro’s neural port, a white flash fills his vision, and he’s standing in a library.
He silently walks through the aisles to find the book he wants. He sees a purple dragon wearing a cape and carrying books in a holder on a belt walking past.
“He’s completely unaware of my presence so far. I better not get cocky.” Says Shooter to himself quietly as he sneaks through the library until his path is blocked by a wall of fire.
“A firewall. This won’t take long...” says Spyro.
Meanwhile in the real world, Shootera is worried. “He’s knocked out a general, He’s knocked out a general. We’re going to be in so much trouble when he comes to.” Says Shootera. “If he is caught that is.” Says Shooterian.
Meanwhile in the virtual world, Shooter gets through the firewall without detection. He’s in a room filled with the brim with scrolls, documents and books.
“I better hurry.” Says Shooter to himself as he approaches a  filing cabinet with “Black Messa” on it.
He quietly picks the lock. The click echoes round the chamber. Shooter hides before three librarians come running to investigate.
“we may have an intruder.” Says a librarian the others nod and search the chamber area.
From his hiding place, Shooter can see that in one of the librarians belt is a scroll with “Team Black Messa” on it.
“Bingo. The red librarian has it. Getting my paws on it is a different matter..” says Shooter to himself.
“Step up patrols. Something is not right.” Says the purple librarian.
“Or left” says the Green one before he gets an dirty look from the others.
“Fine..” says the Green one before he walks off.
“Initiate caution protocol. He’s close. I can feel it.” Says the purple one as they separate.

The others step up their patrols as the purple one spots a cardboard box with “AppleJack Daniels” on the side. He grins as he stealthily approaches it.
He lifts the box and finds a clapping monkey toy.
“WTF? Nice use of the clapping monkey tactic. I know you’re here in my mind intruder. Hacking my firewall, gave you away. I know what information you seek and you won’t get your paws on it. ” says the purple librarian before he walks off.
Shooter checks the coast is clear before picking up the clapping toy and box and puts them into his rucksack.
He sees the red librarian walk past. Shooter silently tails him. Shooter hides as the occupant of a cage growls.
“AHH SHUT UP!” says the librarian before he carries on walking. Shooter from his hiding place sees that the cage contains a black Spyro with glowing evil eyes and evil back smoke coming from his body.
“creepy.” Says Shooter as he resumes following the red librarian to the break room.
The librarian goes in. Shooter listens by the door.

“Hi Fire, how’s your morning gone?” asks a green librarian.
“The usual Earth. How’s yours?” asks Earth.
“Fine thanks.” Replies Earth.
“what do you think the intruder’s after?” asks Fire.
“That scroll you’re carrying with “Team Black Messa” on it.” Replies the yellow librarian.
“really? Electricity.” Says Fire.
“I’ve started an ID scan. It’ll be only a matter of time before the intruder’s name will be revealed.” Says Electricity.
“why does the intruder want it so bad that he’ll risk a matrix hack?” asks Fire.
“We refused to answer a question that would an reveal a  secret from you know where.” Replies Electricity.
Fire finishes his coffee.
“Be careful, the intruder’s out there somewhere.” Says
Electricity. Fire nods and leaves the break room.

Shooter silently follows Fire to a scroll rack with a cover on it.
Fire opens the security panel and enters the security codes before the rack panel opens.
Fire puts all the scrolls he’s carrying into the rack and closes the cover. The cover dreadlocks and an alarm arms.
Fire walks off.
“*bleep* it, how am I going to get it now?” asks Shooter to himself as he examines the security panel. It has a retinal scanner and paw scanner.
Shooter sees a blue-scaled librarian approaching so he hides.
A blue librarian walks past his hiding place.
“I’m glad that scroll is safe from the intruder’s paws.” Says the librarian before Shooter grabs the librarian.
The blue Librarian counter throws Shooter to the floor.
“Shooter? What the hell?” asks the Librarian.
“Our past in full of holes. That scroll will fill in the blanks. Let me see it..” says Shooter.

“We can’t. Your creation is highly classified and I’m not breaking Peacekeeper OR Beastmaker regulations for the sake of a few holes..” says the librarian.
“Or is it because the Beastmakers will think you betrayed their secrets?” asks Shooter. The librarian huffs.
“That’s it. Isn’t it? That’s why our creation was so secret.” Says Shooter.
“I can’t let you see that scroll. You had better get out of here before you’re traced. There’s a phone just round the corner.  I’ll distract the others. GO!” says the librarian before he yells for help.
Shooter gets to the phone and disappears into it.
Meanwhile in the real world, Shooter rejoins the others as Spyro comes to.
Ignitus is walking out the holodeck and the doors slam shut behind him.
“he’s untrainable. He just as awkward as Terridor.” Says Ignitus.
“I’ve got an idea.” Says Spyro before he gets an medical pack out of a rack.
“oh. Do tell.” Says Shooter.
“I’m going to fight Malefor with a slight handicap.” Says Spyro holding up a hypospray he’s prepared. “What is the handicap?” asks Shootera.
“a slow acting neural paralyser. It’ll knock me out and give the illusion of ‘death’. If this works, it’ll solve the grudge problem.” Says Spyro. “oh.” Says Ignitus.
Spyro injects himself with the hypospray and goes into the holodeck.
Ignitus taps on his comnecklace. “Sickbay, monitor Spyro’s lifesigns and prepare for a ‘code blue’” says Ignitus.
“Code Blue?” asks the nurse.
“just do it Beverly  . A life is at stake.” Says Ignitus.
“ok. We have a transporter lock on him and awaiting him.” Says Beverly. “excellent.” Says Ignitus.
”Beverly out.” Says Beverly.

#8 Feb 07, 2013 3:10 PM

spyrothedragon

#9 Feb 11, 2013 11:13 AM

spyrothedragon

Malefor gives GLaDOS a very dirty look as Ember, Flame, Luke and Spyra walk in carrying PHASER rifles.
“GLaDOS it’s good to see you back up and on your feet.” Says Flame.
GLaDOS Smile and says “I’m happy to be back online and fully functional.”
“HUH?” asks Spyra. “She’s glad to be fully recovered and back on her feet.” Replies Spyro. “Oh. Ok.” Says Spyra and the others.
Ignitus walks in. “Well done Spyro. You stopped an unnecessary death,” says Ignitus as Spyro nods.
“GLaDOS, you’ll have to learn to control you violent impulses. You nearly killed Geordi and caused a warp core breach. Spyro and Volteer managed to eject the core before it destroyed the temple and killed us all.” Says Ignitus.  GLaDOS hangs her head in shame.

“What’s a warp core?” asks Ember.
“The warp core is reactor that houses a matter/antimatter reaction assembly (M/ARA) utilizing deuterium and antideuterium reacting in a dilithium crystal matrix which produces a maximum output of 4,000 teradynes per second.” Replies a hyperactive voice from behind Ignitus before Volteer walks in. “Nice to see you back on your feet and hyper as always.” Says Ignitus before he laughs.
“How’s Geordi?” asks Spyro. “Belvery says that he’ll make a full recovery.” Replies Volteer before his com necklace beeps. Volteer taps it. “Engineering to Volteer.” Says the caller.
“Volteer here.” Says Volteer. “Geordia here, the new warp core should be completed in a few hours. At the moment construction is ahead of your estimates.” Replies Geordia.
“Nice work Geordia.” Says Volteer. “Thanks Dad. Engineering out.” Says Geordia.

Malefor was watching in amazement.
“I’ve seen what revenge is. I killed GLaDOS and she came back to seek her own revenge. Spyro saved me. That showed me that revenge is no way to solve problems or start a new life.” Says Malefor to himself. GLaDOS hugs Volteer. “Dad, I’m Sorry that I let my desire for revenge take over,” says GLaDOS. “That’s ok.” Says Volteer.
Malefor coughs for attention.
“Yes?” asks Ignitus.
“Spyro, I want to apologize for nearly killing you and GLaDOS for killing you. Also I would like to make a personal request.” Says Malefor. “Ok. Let’s hear it.” Says Ignitus.
“Spyro, I would like to join the PSAS and your unit,” Says Malefor.
“WHAT THE *bleep*? Join? You got to be kidding.” Says Spyra.
“Nope, I’m serious. I made my decision and I am going through with it with Spyro’s approval of course.” Says Malefor.
“He’ll have to be tested and trained. He’s passed my assesment in the holodeck when he fought me. On that he’s accepted.” Says Spyro before Spyra faints in shock.
“she took that really well.” Says Ember.
A few hours Later, Spyro is in a meeting with Faterofweapons7.
“I heard you accepted Malefor’s son into the PSAS.” Says Faterofweapons7.
“My father taught me that everyone needs a second chance, no matter how bad their past is.” Says Spyro.
“But the son of the dark Master..” says Faterofweapons7
“He gave a female dragon that i release from the dark master’s influnce a second chance. She didn’t disappoint him. We both worked together to defeat the Dark Master and free the realms.” Says Spyro.

“Was your father Ignitus Theo Dragon? The fire guardian?” asks faterofweapons7.
“yes, he was a very wise dragon.” Replies Spyro.
My father ‘Nukerofenemies’ fought with Ignitus. I grew up on his war stories.” Says Faterofweapons7.
“really??” asks Spyro. “Yes, my father told me that it was an honour for serve and fight with ‘The Great Fire Guardian’” says faterofweapons7 before they toast Spyro’s father’s memory.

Board footer