You are not logged in.

#1 Feb 21, 2009 2:04 AM

Malefor
Gems: 0

Spyro the Invinsible

So, I've joined the game Creators and I was wondering how I can make a Online Spyro Game called Spyro the Invinsible, the story is basekly about the Sorcerer coming back and kidnapping all the Dragons, even the Hatchlings and eggs, and Spyro has to travel not from realm to realm, but Dimension to Dimension!!
Of Coarse I'll need help.......

#2 Apr 19, 2009 7:25 AM

ratchet
Website

Re: Spyro the Invinsible

ok, topics bit outdated but it sounds like a good idea. Can you tell us more?

#3 May 09, 2009 5:05 PM

Malefor

I've started writing the script.
Okay, more:
Spyro travels from dimension to dimension using a magic amulet. But before he can move from each dimention, he must rescue every dragon in that dimension, get everything possible to collect there, and defeat the boss. The 1st level in Dragon Shores which is extremely short. The 2nd level is The Gladiator's camp, where Spyro is captured. Spyro escapes with the help of Sparx in a mini-game. But then Spyro is sent to The Gladiator's Arena where he fights verious enemies and then gets free to explore the Area. Eventually, he finds the Gladiator king and defeats him, but then one of the Sorcerer's menions appears and you have to defeat him AND the Gladiator King.

Oh yeah, Spyro has new elements such as magic shield. I need someone to make a cover for it, for mine might not be very good.

#4 Jun 17, 2009 7:38 PM

Hurricos_McBreixo

What kind of scene should be on the cover?

What platform should the cover have? (playstation, xbox, wii)

#5 Jun 20, 2009 4:52 PM

Malefor

It's an online game, and mine just shows Spyro with his magic shield walking out of a portal.
Also, I just found out that the Game Creators cost money, which I don't have, (What do you expect for a 10 year old?) so I might not be bale to help with the game making, inless I find another game making site that's free.

#6 May 27, 2010 9:07 PM

Malefor

ATTENTION

I may be making the game on Spore just like how The Destiny of Spyro was made, so ya. I have everything I need for it, but my mom won't let me work on it do to viruses.

#7 Dec 17, 2012 2:47 AM

Breaking Bad
Gems: 73
Birthday: 20 January

Board footer