Welcome to Spyro the Dragon Forums!

You are not logged in.

#426 Feb 12, 2012 2:36 PM

Mr. John
Gems: -2,720

Re: The Legend of Spyro: The Rise of the Black Templars

The false verions were revived as good as new their wounds healed.

"How did you?" Asked Argil.

"It's quite simple actually. Marlowe can't kill us. Nor can any of you. We've made a deal with a friend back in our world. And be it by his final will we will crush you!" Said False Argil as he roared and it could be heard for miles. A False Verion of Parruthirinaxx came flying out of nowhere. It roared and landed on a building behind the false verions of everyone.

"We won't surrender. We shall defeat you!" Said Spyro.

"Fighting an endless battle is hopeless. Sure we have no false versions of your mates but soon we shall be whole!" Said False Argil.

"What are you talking about?" Asked The guardians who had flown in False Ignitus joined them.

"Ignitus come here!" Said Terrador.

"You don't get it we are part of the darkness. It feeds us. It makes us reborn. As long as that demon inside Marlowe lives we shall always return. You might be able to defeat us here today. But have you come to think we will return? You have no hope all is lost might as well just surrender!" Said False Spyro.

"No we won't kill Darkness and we refuse to give in!" Said Spyro.

"Oh please Spyro don't feed me such lies. Even if you strike us down we shall always return. And Darkness hmph. Marlowe is not our problem anymore. You know the real reason we came here. To destroy that demon and erase his excistance!" Said False Argil.

"You won't get away with saying that. Marlowe will strike you down as will Darkness. And so will we!" Said Alex.

"Please you really think this world needs you anymore. Marlowe, and Darkness just killed most of us within seconds. You are no longer needed. Your time as heroes comes to an end. The Dragon Realms only need Marlowe Preston. You best all retire oh and as for you Darkness extract!" Said False Argil. Darkness came out of Marlowe's body in front of everyone.

"Look at this monster such a beast. How disgusting it is!" Laughed False Argil as he turned back to normal and blasted an electric barrage at Darkness which zapped him.

"Remember a water dragon, can also use ice capabilities. But Argil also do remember you were your mom's first born you know her electric cabpabilities and this Darkness is where we part ways!" Said False Argil using the shout of Marked for death which weekened Darkness. False Argil blasted an electric missile which killed Darkness on the spot. He disspeared into nothingness.

False Argil cast two spells and blasted a water bomb at Marlowe which killed him on the spot as well. Marlowe's corpse fell to the ground drenched and soaked.

"Like a calm ocean he lays in peace. The thunder within him gone. We have done enough. We shall return someday see you again!" Said False Argil he and the other False verions disspeared.

"MARLOWE DARKNESS!" Said Argil crying at Marlowe's body. Argil hugged Marlowe's body close to him. As the others looked on in sadness.

Meanwhile False Marx and Marx continued to battle as thier blades clashed their weapons disspeared they used verious earth attacks to try and defeat one another none working on the other.

"Earth roar feel my might!" Said Marx curling into a ball and preparing to use the green earth boulder attack but False Marx wrapped his tail around his neck and tossed Marx down below. False Marx blasted an earth missile at Marx and boulders fell atop of him.

"You can't beat me. Don't bother getting up. Oh yes I know your still alive as for all of you!" False Marx blasted an earth bomb barrage at Toxic's parents they were bombared their dead corpses fell to the ground bloody and unmoving. False Marx laughed.

Meanwhile the stone of life revived and healed Marlowe. But Darkness did not come back with him.

"Thank goodness!" Said Argil hugging Marlowe.

"The spell False Argil cast. It must have been to prevent Darkness from coming back!" Said Spyro sadly.

"We'll find a way to bring him back though!" Said Alex everyone nodded as Argil let Marlowe go and nodded.

"Were going to find the false world we won't let them get away with this!" Said Spyro nodding everyone did as well.

False Marx laughed at Toxic.

"Oh how sad. Such a sad twist of fate. The dragon's parents dead what shall I do to their child. Oh I know she shall concive my child!" He flew at Toxic but a boulder blocked him. Marx tackled False Marx off and they clashed in the air green sparks could be seen going back and forth.

"Hmph I shall return!" Said False Marx dissapearing. Marx flew down to check on Toxic he stared in horror as he saw his family in law's bodies unmoving. Tears streamed down his face.

Spyro contacted him and told Marx about the situation. Marx nodded but he said save False Marx for him.

"Toxic I am sorry I could not protect them! I do not deserve too be your mate" Marx said hanging his head in shame.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.

Cayla Mills

#427 Feb 15, 2012 4:02 AM

knightstemplar
Gems: 0

Marlowe felt rage consuming him then Odahviig and Paaruthirinaxx looked at him then Paaruthirinaxx looked at Marlowe "Dovahkiin dont let anger consume you it will make you go to the wrong side." Paaruthrinaxx flies back to a patch of forest and picks up a scroll with his mouth then flies back and lands on a building "Dovahkiin probably this will help." Paaruthrinaxx says as he tosses the scroll to Marlowe and he gazes in awe "Its an Elder Scroll I have heard legends about these scrolls that they give you infinate knowlege of the past." Marlowe says as he holds it in his hands still in awe "Yes and I think there is a way to bring Darkness back without the False knowing." Paaruthrinaxx says as he looks down to Spyro "Dovah this scroll contains that way like I said knowlege is power." Paaruthrinaxx says as he flies to a high mountian top and looks at the landscape then Marlowe felt something going on at Paryite's cave and tosses the Elder Scroll to Argil and teleports to the cave and looks at the two bodies "I think I can revive them but it may drain my energy leaving me weak." Marlowe says as he touches both bodies and concentrates then they glowed light and healed all wounds and revived them and Marlowe went to the ground fainted

Toxic ran to her parents and nuzzled them and they nuzzled back and they looked at Marlowe in concern "Is he alright?" Paryite says as he nudges Marlowe to see if he responds

#428 Feb 15, 2012 11:30 AM

Mr. John

Marx nudged Marlowe. He examined him closer.

"Yeah he's just exhausted!" Said Marx. He kissed Toxic on the cheek.

"I won't let anyone harm you or your parents ever again. Take care of Marlowe I shall return!" Marx spread his wings and flew to the base he landed Spyro looked at everyone and nodde

"Let's go we're heading to the false world!" Spyro cast a spell, and he Argil and co plus the three guardians and some
resistance members and black Templars followed as the portal closed behind them. Argil handed the scroll to a black Templar who would take care of it. He headed inside to put the scroll away.

Meanwhile the gang arrived in the false world. It looked like the dragon realms but there were dark clouds everywhere. And destroyed buildings.

"My gosh this is the world the false versions of us live in? It's so damp!" Said Alex.

"Right you are!" The gang turned to see their false versions.

"Your going to pay. For what you did to Darkness especially!" Growled Spyro.

"Hmph really think you stand a chance just look over there!" The gang looked and gasped as they saw a tombstone that read RIP Marlowe Preston.

"What did you?" Asked Spyro.

"Killed him but he's a different Marlowe from He tried to save this place. Coud not I killed him before he knew it!" Laughed False Argil.

"Let's defeat them!" Said Spyro.

Argil took out his spear and cut False Ignitus in half. Than he blasted a water spike at False Marlowe killing him and False Darkness and The two false dragons.

The false versions laughed.

"Dosen't change anything we maybe even but this battle has just begun!" Laughed False Argil as Argil put his spear away. The false versions walked off and their real life versions followed.

The false versions of the two huge dragons jumped them but Spyro used a double water ball to kill them.

The real versions clashed with their false versions.

False Spyro was swinging two daggers with a dark aura at Spyro. Spyro had the same weapons but no dark aura around them. Spyro used the daggers to slash and cut False Spyro . Than defeated him with a flame ball.

Argil and his brothers combined their breaths to defeat their false versions as did the guardians. Something in the distance dissapeared.

A portal opened and everyone returned home. The false resistance and false black Templars had been defeated and their real versions went through the portal.

Meanwhile in the dragon realms Darkness was brought back. And Marx had flown back to Paryite's cave and was at the entrance smiling. Marx cast a healing spell which  gave Marlowe his energy back.

Meanwhile te false world was now nothing than nothingness the Marlowe from that world was revived and healed and took of his clothes to reveal a dragon who was yellow he dissapeared. Happy everything was okay.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.

Cayla Mills

#429 Feb 29, 2012 2:50 AM

knightstemplar

Marlowe wakes up then stands up and looks at Marx "Hey thanks." Marlowe says as tendrils of Darkness came out of his back then Marlowe looked at the tendrils "Hey Darkness your back." Marlowe says as the tendrils look at Marlowe "You can thank your friends for that." Darkness says as he goes back into Marlowe's back and Toxic runs up to Marxs hugging him then Marlowe teleports back to Anchorage as he hears a broadcast from one of the troopers "This is X-ray 1 we have this huge Necron walker on approach to Warfang! We cant stop it! Our weapons dont work on it, it has an energy shield! Oh god it sees me! *Gauss cannon charges* Ahhhhhh! *Gauss cannon fires then radio static*." Marlowe heard as he runs back to base then a squadron of vetribirds fly over head with an orange E with stars around it "Enclave." Marlowe says as he runs into the comm room "Attention all personnel this is not an emergancy a Necron walker is approaching Warfang mobilize immeadeitly!" Marlowe says as the Black Templars began to mobilize and boarded thier tunderbirds and they flew to Warfang

#430 Mar 01, 2012 1:53 AM

Mr. John

OOC: Good too see you back I was worried. You don't need to post when you can't if you have something to do just say so. And I will wait till you get back. Hope that's okay.

Marx smiled as Toxic hugged him.

"Paryite, Blizzeria I promise to protect you next time something like this happens. Your my family in law and I love you and your daughter!" Marx said hugging Toxic back.

Spyro, plus the resistance, members that were with them and the black templars that were with them heard the call Argil and co, plus the guardians as well.

"Hang tight best friend were on our way!" Said Argil through communication. The dragons took flight and were wearing necron proof armour with their usual armour. Spyro's Crusader of The Nine armour had necron proof stuff on it as well.

The dragons saw the necron walker within in sight soon.

"It looks like some kind of robot spider!" Said Argil.

"A terryfying what at that we have to protect everyone!" Said Spyro.

"Good thing we have our own energy shield up around Warfang!" Said Terrador.

"Right should keep everyone safe now let's take this thing down!" Spyro flew towards the walker with Argil his brothers minus Marx, the guardians, plus the black templars and resistance members.

"Strike him down!" Said Spyro using a double earth boulder attack with Terrador to destroy the energy shield. Argil used his spear jumped up and brought it down destroying the walker plus the gauss cannon.

"That takes care of that!" Said Argil putting his spear away. They flew over the town and the citezens cheered them on.

Spyro waved goodbye to everyone and the friends headed to The Valley of Avalar.

They than flew to Anchorage.

"We took care of the Necron walker. But I have a feeling the Necron's are coming back for another round!" Said Alex as he and the others walked up to Marlowe.

"Also I would like it if Warfang was not attacked for once!" Said Terrador. The  others nodded.

Alex was practicing his ninja skills then turned to Marlowe.

"We have to stop these guys plus them!" He said looking at the enclave which he saw flying off.

"I will deal with it!" Alex vanished in a poof of smoke.

"Ninjustu He learned it from studying from a Master Ninja Racoon Theif named Rioichi Cooper. From a different world in a different timeline but he was good!" Said Argil looking up.

A ninja star was on one of the enclave's jets it exploded killing a few of them. Alex used a move called Ninja Spire Jump and landed on the surface of one of the other jets. He placed his plam on the top and using his plasma breath powers melted through it. Alex placed two daggers in one of the enclave killing him His jet exploded. And Alex used a move called The Leaping Dragon an upgraded version of The Ninja Spire Jump which allowed him to span a great distance as he jumped to the next jet but  turn invisible for a short while.

Alex took out a sai sword and cut the reamining jets in a quick and swift motion and a poof of smoke appeared and Alex was in front of everyone. The enclave all dead.

"Is that all? Then let's go stop the Necron's!" Said Alex as the others nodded. Alex put his sword away.

OOC: knight is it okay if I take control of three other characters plus Ignitus? Only if it's okay with you. And I hope that I'm not runining the RP making my characters defeat the enemies faster.

Cayla Mills

#431 Oct 09, 2012 1:24 AM

knightstemplar

(Sure my friend and its alright but give the enemy time to react to the attack back)

The Necrons attack a settlement rich with power crystals and the Necron walker approaches the settlement and fires at the settlement as Marlowe looked at Argil "Look the Enclave must have info about something." Marlowe said as their was a scream coming from the forest and he runs to the scream as a female cheetah (Same as the hunter of Alavar) is surrounded by bandits and Marlowe kills them with his bolter pistol

#432 Oct 09, 2012 9:57 PM

Mr. John

OOC: Roger that and thanks!

Ignitus hears the screams coming from the settlement. He was nearby.

"I'm too old for this!" He said sighing Ignitus whistled and three dragons in red armour appeared they had various weapons.

"Strike, Claw, and Rapid protect that settlement!"

"Yes master!" They said heading towards the settlement at super speed.

Argil and the others fly up behind Marlowe.

"Get back to the temple!" Spyro said Terrador nodded as he, Cyril and Volteer headed to the temple.

"We somehow lost our abilities that we learned in the other worlds except for the shouts and our respective breaths it does not matter. Argil, protect a settlement that is in danger it's not far from here!"

Argil nodded and headed for the settlement.

"Alex get back to the base and stay with everyone!" Spyro said Alex nodded. But before he did He made all his ninja equipment disappear and new armour appear.

"Fine but me and my brothers need to talk to you later Spyro!" Alex said heading off Spyro nodded.

"Rodger that!" He said nodding.

Spyro looked around for any more bandits meanwhile Marx kissed Toxic on the cheek.

He yawned.

"I'm tired!" He said falling asleep. exhausted from all the battles.

He got back up and went to Toxic's room and fell asleep.

Cayla Mills

#433 Oct 09, 2012 10:54 PM

knightstemplar

The necrons fire at the dragons as a Brute necron walks in with a necron metal shield and a guass rifle in hands and thier was a line of them as they fire at the dragons

Marlowe helped the female cheetah up "You alright ma`am." Marlowe said as the female cheetah nods shyly and Marlowe bows "Marlowe Preston, what is your name my dear?" Marlowe asked as the female cheetah smiles "My name is Diana." Diana said with a giggle

Toxic giggles and goes to he bedroom and lays next to him falling asleep

In Echo base there is a bio weapon lab but it is strictly high access meaning that only scientists are allowed to enter but not the leaders for some reason

#434 Oct 10, 2012 12:28 AM

Mr. John

Alex lands at the base and heads to his room. He was practicing using his Plasma Breath.

Meanwhile Strike, and Claw had been destroyed by the Necron weapons Rapid exploded as well. They had been robots.

"No match they were only proto types after all!" Ignitus flew off and returned to the temple. He saw Argil on the way back.

"We are no match return to the base!" Said Ignitus to Argil.

"But Ignitus those people!" Said Argil.

"Argil you do not have the right armour and I am too old too face them go!" Ignitus said. Argil nodded and flew off with Ignitus back to the base.

Spyro received a call from Alex spread his wings and returned to the base.

Marx did as well and returned to the base. Argil and his brothers were in a room talking to Spyro. At the base. Marx returned to Toxic's cave and smiled kissing her on the cheek he needed to tell Toxic something but he waited till she was awake.

Meanwhile Argil returned to Zonoya and cuddled cllose to her and their egg.

Alex was done training and looking for Mara.

Zaph was looking for his own mate and meanwhile Spyro and Cynder were in their room their egg kept in a special containment unit. They were both sweaty and their tails were entwined they had just had an intimate moment.

"So Argil and his brothers retired from being heroes?" Said Cynder.

"Yeah so did I we just want to be with our families now Marlowe has everything under control!" Spyro said.

"Good now goodnight!" Cynder said. Spyro stopped her though.

"Not yet!" Said Spyro Cynder smiled as she and Spyro let their instincts take over again ther actions continued into the night before sleep found them They lay cuddled together happy as ever.

Cayla Mills

#435 Oct 10, 2012 1:49 AM

knightstemplar

The necrons were being cut down one by one by an unknown force and soon they were eliminated and the necron walker was destroyed and they now scrap metal

Marlowe smiles and led Diana back to her home and they said goodbye to each other and Marlowe returned to base and no other threats rose

5 years later.....

Marlowe was in the base with a smile knowing that everything was calm in the world and Nadia sat beside him and sat in the middle is thier son

#436 Oct 10, 2012 10:14 AM

Mr. John

Spyro and Cynder and their daughter looked out a window Argil his brothers and their mates plus their respective sons and daughters all lived very peaceful lives all was well.

OOC: Well guess we're done it was fun.

Cayla Mills

#437 Oct 10, 2012 10:19 AM

knightstemplar

(yep a respective end but i was thinking of making a sequel to this but its under development right now)

#438 Oct 10, 2012 7:25 PM

Mr. John

OOC: Well okay. If you need me and my characters in it that would be cool. If not that's fine and cool. I'm sure it will be a good sequel. Ta Ta for now.

Cayla Mills

Board footer