Welcome to Spyro the Dragon Forums!

You are not logged in.

#1 Oct 26, 2009 9:21 AM

Spyro YoTd
Gems: 0

Do you think it was a challenge?

Well no i didn't the game was easy to kill the monster thingy's where easy the tasks where easy too easy to get gems i think out of the original 3 i liked this 1 2nd but it always felt like they where always doing the same stuff it bored me it didn't give me a challenge unlike the 3rd 1 gave me huge problems on Enchanted Tower (Finding the last egg)

#2 Oct 26, 2009 11:28 AM

MrXLink
Gems: -92
Birthday: 18 November

Re: Do you think it was a challenge?

Aim high in life but watch out for Flying Boxes

#3 Oct 26, 2009 6:21 PM

Spyro YoTd

#4 Jan 31, 2011 12:14 PM

Mad Dragon

I find it difficult to kill the monsters in Beastmakers... Those Massive Apes and those small monkeys were a deadly mixture. Not to mention the Weird changing size things in the Dream Weavers Homeworld. I find some of the levels so hard that it gets tedious for me. Maybe Its just me and I can't handle it.

#5 Jan 31, 2011 4:27 PM

riverhippo
Gems: 1,093

killer frogs were my biggest challenge, also wild flight can sometimes take a while to perfect.

#6 Sep 10, 2011 8:16 PM

MoonDragoness
Website

I'm replaying it right now, and yeah, I'd say it's a big enough of a challenge to keep me playing it. The more I play it the more less of a challenge it gets, (I've replayed it a lot.) but still, even after all the times, I still have problems with some levels like Tree Tops, and even Wild Flight.

#7 Nov 26, 2011 3:12 PM

KeepYourHornsOn

It depends. Just beating it 100% isn't really a challenge for me anymore, so I kind of make up my own limitations. Speedrunning and getting flight times are a good one, and I've also been trying to beat the entire game without getting hurt (saving every few levels until I master it so that I don't have to start over from Stone Hill every time I take a hit later on). I mean, I've had this game since I was three, so it's not that difficult anymore. But it's still enjoyable.

I like the original Spyro trilogy.
I am currently ranking the 74 main levels from it.. which you probably already know if you're reading this, since my ranking thread is basically the only place I'm posting.

Board footer