Welcome to Spyro the Dragon Forums!

You are not logged in.

#1 Aug 21, 2011 11:08 PM

Tegwen97
Gems: 0

The Rise of the Black Dragon

In the year of the dragon, in a world beyond the realms. I waited, endlessly waited, for the birth of the purple dragon of whom the prophecies foretold. I, Ignitus, knew that my powers were not enough to defeat the black dragon, Cinder. Nor were those of the other Guardians. The only one who could stand a chance against Cinder and her ferocious dark armies was a legendary purple dragon.
    The other guardians and I watched and waited as many eggs hatched- none proving fruitful. But the prophesies were never wrong, was there a chance that it could be incorrect now?
    There was one egg, the last one of the year, that might be our last chance. The egg may be our only hope for survival.
    At the guardians request, the egg was placed in a chamber deep within the temple. The only ones that could access the chamber were myself and my three fellow guardians. But one night, everything changed...

Hey everybody smile continue on with the story. Be whatever character u want as long as it isn't already taken. Keep the story age appropriate and nothing mean. And you don't have to ask to join smile

Board footer