Welcome to Spyro the Dragon Forums!

You are not logged in.

#1 Oct 14, 2007 3:15 AM

Darkwing_Dragon
Gems: 0
Website

Stuck in Level on Eternal Night PS2

I`m on the pirate ship, in the collisium! how do I beat the Scorpions? I hit with Malee, I horn Dive, Fire breath, and special attack, but no damage is dealt to any scorp! What Am I missing?

Dragons: Creatures that Survived the Extinction of the dinosaurs, but were no match for Humans who wiped them off the face of the Earth.
"Or did they?????"

#2 Oct 14, 2007 4:38 AM

LoneKnight
Website

Re: Stuck in Level on Eternal Night PS2

Welcome to the Spyroforums. I moved this to the Eternal Night section.

Now, to answer your question, in order to defeat both scorpions, hold down the Circle button, or the button that you use to immediately knock an enemy in the air with when held down. Now, the scorpion is knocked into the air. Try to do this in Dragon Time, as you need to be fast. When the scorpion falls to the ground, you must jump over him, and do the smash move on him. It's the move where you jump over something, and Spyro spins and slams into the ground. This will immediately kill the scorpion. Do the same process to the second scorpion.

Good luck.

#3 Oct 15, 2007 4:36 PM

Darkwing_Dragon
Website

Thanks! That helped out a lot! oops! wasn`t paying attention where I posted at first. sorry.

Dragons: Creatures that Survived the Extinction of the dinosaurs, but were no match for Humans who wiped them off the face of the Earth.
"Or did they?????"

#4 Oct 15, 2007 7:18 PM

LoneKnight
Website

Run into any more problems, just let me know. I'm working on a FAQ for Eternal Night.

#5 Oct 16, 2007 5:08 PM

Spyrofriend
Gems: 147

I'm stuck in the Electricity Section, where you have a magic-powered orcb and 3 platforms, You have to power all 3 platoforms to get to the next section, but so far I can only power the first, easy one. Can you help? Once I get past this, I should have no problem for a while.

#6 Oct 17, 2007 10:07 PM

ratnla

#7 Oct 17, 2007 10:38 PM

Spyrofriend

You have to hit the other orbs with an electric ball in order to power them.

#8 Oct 18, 2007 5:31 PM

Darkwing_Dragon
Website

If anyone played it, I`m stuck in the second dream level! I can`t seem to beat Terrador! I know his weak spots his ankles, but how can I avoid his tail swings?

"Or did they?????"

#9 Oct 18, 2007 5:44 PM

Spyrofriend

Are you talking about the Element Dragon? just turn on your earth breath, slow down time and wail on it with your earth Flial. it should be fairly easy, if you have it fully powered.

#10 Oct 19, 2007 1:13 AM

LoneKnight
Website

To ratnla: What you do is simply hold down the button the shoots the electricity orb, and release the button. This should send an explosive orb firing away. If you then hit the electricity ball button again, it makes this projectiled-orb explode, and if the orb thing you need to activate is nearby it will set it off. So, all you do is launch one of these projectiles at the orbs you need to activate. If the electricity projecticle hits the switch/lever orb, then it will automatically activate it, but if it will barely miss the switch/lever, then hit the electricity ball button to make it explode and hopefully activate this switch.

To Darkwing_Dragon: You are referring to the GBA version, I'm assuming. I am only familiar with the PS2 version, so I can't help you there. In the GBA version you fight the elder Dragon(s).

#11 Oct 19, 2007 3:52 AM

Darkwing_Dragon
Website

Yeah. it`s the Nintendo DS version.

"Or did they?????"

Board footer