Welcome to Spyro the Dragon Forums!

You are not logged in.

#1 Oct 02, 2007 10:45 PM

Iceboy84
Gems: 0
Website

I've got the complete soundtrack on two CDs

There's a fan-made soundtrack available online that someone has made, but its missing a lot of music and the edits between cues are quite badly done. There's also a lot of hiss/buzz on the line and its only available in compressed MP3s.

But I am proud to announce -- after around 20 hours of playing the game, recording and mastering -- that I now have my own version of the score, and I have the complete soundtrack on two CDs! I've managed to get every single piece of music (even the tiny 5 second cues) and all of it is entirely uncompressed and lossless quality, i.e. no sound degradation from MP3 compression.

Its around 90 mins long and sounds wonderful!  smile

#2 Oct 04, 2007 1:46 AM

Bee

Re: I've got the complete soundtrack on two CDs

Well Done! I'd love to have a copy but I wouldn't be allowed to buy it.

#3 Oct 05, 2007 12:14 AM

LoneKnight
Website

A Hero's Tail was the hardest soundtrack of all of the Spyro's, because it had a load more of tracks and had literally NO fade ins or outs. I have ripped and added fades to every song in all 6 Spyro games. Too bad we can't share it.

#4 Oct 05, 2007 1:47 AM

Iceboy84
Website

It was the hardest to do, but I think I did a good job. I mix music all the time, so I was able to construct smooth mixes of the cues that crossfaded and changed. I got 40 tracks in total.

By the way, I LOVE the signature Karl. Do you have it as a wallpaper? Looks like something from Doctor Who!

#5 Oct 05, 2007 2:17 AM

LoneKnight
Website

I have 37 tracks in total, because I removed some that were repeats, or probably combined some.

Board footer