Welcome to Spyro the Dragon Forums!

You are not logged in.

#101 Mar 20, 2011 12:16 AM

Jackson117
Gems: 0

Re: ***BIG NEWS- A PICTURE!!! AND MORE INFO***

Well Toys For Bob have made some real gems for the PSX, The unholy war

Statement: Love is what you get when you lock a target in your sights and watch as the targeting alines and the blaster

#102 Mar 20, 2011 9:35 PM

Mr. John
Gems: -2,720

Can't wait it's going to be great.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.

Cayla Mills

#103 Mar 21, 2011 2:28 AM

Spash the Bandragon
Gems: 2

#104 Apr 11, 2011 1:07 PM

spyrofan2999

I haven't took part in any forums for the past two years, so this is the first of my return,

My reaction to that newest spyro picture was.... 'wow, this is different', i would never had expected a change something like that before, i was thinking of a original spyro series reboot!

Well, i guess that their won't be a new era of spyro games, as i heard in another topic, some guys were talking about their reaction to that new upcoming game which has that picture featured from. It was a mix opinionized discussion.

Some say spyro is no longer a playable character, instead, he was to be treated as the other characters who are also playable, but their not spyro related, I may feel that this might be like that super smash bros game, if the title is wrong, i don't know too much about it, i've never played it before.

Some disagreed, saying it was a bad move to make a second reboot, but in my opinion, i don't think it's a reboot, i think it's just a game that features spyro in it, but not as the main character, which is shame for those who are very obsessed over him (like myself... actually nowadays i don't really mind), if their is a demo for the game, I'll drop the biscuit and try it out, see how i feel comfterble with the change.

Anyways, the picture isn't too bad, at least they let us know. I hope for more information to pass by at the bus stop.  smile

No!, Won't Let you!

The only way to greet people if you are socially awkward: Is to Punch them in the Stomach and Judo flip 'em! Nice to meet you tongue

#105 Apr 12, 2011 12:26 AM

Spash the Bandragon
Gems: 2

#106 Apr 12, 2011 2:23 AM

36IStillLikeSpyro36
Award: Globmod
Gems: -4,018
Website

not from what i'm hearing. apparently, you could get through the game with the characters provided with the Magical Portal of Color-Changing Wonder, but there are extra parts that can only be reached by certain characters.

#107 Apr 12, 2011 5:32 PM

spyrofan2999

The more rumours, the better big_smile The information keeps on coming and thats what i would mostly like to hear.

No!, Won't Let you!

The only way to greet people if you are socially awkward: Is to Punch them in the Stomach and Judo flip 'em! Nice to meet you tongue

Board footer