You are not logged in.

#1 Dec 24, 2010 12:34 PM

Jackson117
Gems: 0

The Harvestor of the world.

It's reverse TLOS TIME!.

Basically what if The one person who teached Malefor was still around on the invasion of the dragon temple, feeling bitter and hungry for power he order's his minion to steal the purple dragon egg..(Could be your character or not)...Spyro as a evil ruthless side..Yep we are going there.

Rules:

Violence is allowed but that only up to this forum's standards (same goes for Sexual type things)

SXC will play a part..so head's up..But it's Evil SXC.

Apart from that go Nuts.

Copy and past your OC's from the OC thread.

Just add a extra Side...(Maleor's/Free people/Netural/Malefor's Master's side)

Characters

Spyro-
Cynder-
Ignitus
Cyril-
Hunter-
Malefor-
Gaul-
Voltey (Dictionary expert)-
Terra(earth smash)-

OC's

Jack-Jackson117 (his on the master's side)

Note: Anyone who wants to be this master can PM me, otherwise I'll just make him myself.

It had been some years since the master had captured the purple dragons egg and used it...now the dragon was near to the change in his body..using dark power it would growth him into a adult...He had heard rumour's that Maleor..his student had been moving forward with plans..He didn't take notice...his time will soon be greater then Maleor's..He just needed the Element Elder's power..As he thought he could see the mirror from his prision, looking through it the Purple dragon had become a adult by the power...and now was unchained...the window closed..but it didn't matter..he would break the mirror again to update himself.

The wyvern stepped forward "My my, Spyro your quite big...Now shall we proceed with our plans..General?"

Statement: Love is what you get when you lock a target in your sights and watch as the targeting alines and the blaster

Board footer