Welcome to Spyro the Dragon Forums!

You are not logged in.

#26 Sep 01, 2007 11:19 PM

Fungeek
Gems: 0
Website

Re: I CAN COMPLANE!

It basically means he has a neutral stance on things.

I saw it's abotu time that Spyro had some RPG functions on a game other then Shadow Legacy. I don't need to look at the deatiled results to know I voted for it being a good game.

The characters were alright, thoguh it's rather anoyying to have to wait to see the Dark Master's real form. X{

It was too short, I beat it in about six and a half hours! :'(

Sparx has always seemd to be a bit of a weirdo to me. He just had a graphics change, thoguh he is a bit too sarcastic for his own good. wink

Could you explain a bit more by what you mean when you say "NO MORE PRETTY COLORS!" Cause frankly, it doesn't make sense to me! roll

You already know my stance on that (Spyro looks weird), and if you don't, too bad. roll

The dragonflies kinda creeped me out! Esspecially in ETD! XD.

Cynder and Ignatius are good characters as they are beacause there's a lot you can do with them and expand into other games. And who knows, Cynder might return to being evil again by the time the game is done! (There are already several ideas about that in threads about TEN)

Oh now I get "NO PRETTY COLORS!"  big_smile  Well, it's a game wqith a dark atmosphere. If it had too many light colors, it would seem out of place! Also, who said that Tall Plains didn't have a lot of bright colors? wink

As for Sparx's voice, we already know how Sparx will sound in TEN. Is that any better? roll

And finnaly, Cree SUmer did the same voice for young Cynder as she did for evil Cynder! That's just a sign that you REALY like Cynder's evil form, which I've got nothing against it or you.

Hope that clears things up for ya! wink

#27 Sep 02, 2007 7:14 AM

Spyras the Dragon

#28 Sep 07, 2007 10:09 AM

ratchet
Website

#29 Sep 07, 2007 7:29 PM

EternalNight

my record for beating the game is about 2hrs 55 mins

#30 Sep 08, 2007 12:09 AM

ratchet
Website

Is that 100% because if that is, the game is hell short
if it isn't its still very short

#31 Sep 08, 2007 12:25 AM

EternalNight

Because there is no need requirement to kill the enemys (in some parts it requires). That time is getting through the game as fast as possible while defeating the least amount of enemies.

#32 Sep 08, 2007 12:29 AM

ratchet
Website

well yeah, thats how spyro games get completed so easily, and thats why the levels should be a bit harder that you cant just sprint through and maybe like Spyro 3 you have to get a sertn amount of a collectable in the level to get to the next one

Board footer