Welcome to Spyro the Dragon Forums!

You are not logged in.

#1 Aug 03, 2010 8:44 PM

Spyro22
Gems: 0

Does this make me sound nuts?

Does this sound crazy?

Ok, I went to a friends house.
He was playing A New Beginning (This was late 2006, I believe).
He was at the part where Ignitus was leading Spyro to the temple.
I played it a bit and I loved it.
So I rented the game the next day at blockbuster.  I beat it the next morning.  I played the game more and beat it 3 more times beforE I had to return it.
So after that I rented it again, and again.  Over and over I rented it about 9 times, beating it 3 times every time I rented it.  (I was so excited when I found out they made the Eternal Night)
So after buying the Eternal night and having it for about 6 months, our blockbuster was shutting down, and selling their games.  So I bought A New Beginning.

Does that sound a little crazy to rent it that many times and beat it over and over again?

"I didn’t go to religion to make me happy. I always knew a bottle of Port would do that. If you want a religion to make you feel really comfortable, I certainly don’t recommend Christianity."

- C. S. Lewis

#2 Aug 08, 2010 2:53 AM

JazzJackrabbit

Re: Does this make me sound nuts?

That is a little crazy.  How many times have you beaten Eternal Night?  I'm betting it has only been a couple times, if ever.

Yo, Spyro
I'm really happy for you, but Jazz Jackrabbit is one of the best platformers of all time.

OF ALL TIME!

#3 Aug 08, 2010 6:17 AM

Harpuia

Thats not crazy I've beaten the games multiple times and I even bought the originals for psp. I don't think its crazy to get something you really like.

#4 Aug 08, 2010 8:37 AM

RadSpyro
Website

I would've just purchased them after the first time I played them XD

#5 Aug 17, 2010 11:19 PM

Spyro22

"I didn’t go to religion to make me happy. I always knew a bottle of Port would do that. If you want a religion to make you feel really comfortable, I certainly don’t recommend Christianity."

- C. S. Lewis

#6 Aug 17, 2010 11:22 PM

Spyro22

- C. S. Lewis

#7 Aug 18, 2010 10:58 AM

Aceedwin

Christ alive, is that what you do with your life? Replay some mediocre games over and over?

#8 Aug 20, 2010 1:05 AM

Spyro22

- C. S. Lewis

#9 Aug 23, 2010 3:22 PM

Clock-la
Birthday: 19 March

#10 Aug 23, 2010 5:16 PM

36IStillLikeSpyro36
Award: Globmod
Gems: -4,018
Website

i'm not going to say you're crazy for playing these over and over again because i of all people am not one to make comments about people's lifestyles, so long as they aren't self-destructive.

but i am going to say you're crazy for renting it that many times tongue it would have made more sense to just buy the games somewhere. and i've never rented anything, but i'd imagine buying would be a lot cheaper, too.

#11 Sep 05, 2010 5:20 AM

Spyro22

- C. S. Lewis

#12 Sep 05, 2010 5:24 AM

Spyro22

- C. S. Lewis

Board footer