Welcome to Spyro the Dragon Forums!

You are not logged in.

#1 Jul 20, 2010 2:48 PM

JazzJackrabbit
Gems: 0

Underpowered Evil

Yo, Spyro
I'm really happy for you, but Jazz Jackrabbit is one of the best platformers of all time.

OF ALL TIME!

#2 Jul 20, 2010 3:43 PM

Aceedwin

Re: Underpowered Evil

To be honest, giving a concept like evil a value of power, and then comparing this entirely fictional fictional concept value to the real-life fictional concept value is idiotic. For a start, you're dealing with different levels of reality, and secondly, the thing you are measuring does not exist.

#3 Jul 20, 2010 10:07 PM

Jackson117

In real life evil and good doesn't exist..why even villians might be good guys in thier own sense.

In fictional sense the power of evil always consumes and pretty much take's over who uses it..it marks thier downfall.

Statement: Love is what you get when you lock a target in your sights and watch as the targeting alines and the blaster

#4 Jul 21, 2010 7:53 PM

Spyro22

Depends on the individual.  Spyro for example is strong in heart, so it wasnt that surprising that he was able to overcome darkness as quickly as he did.  And youre right, evil is extremely influential and brutally controlling.

"I didn’t go to religion to make me happy. I always knew a bottle of Port would do that. If you want a religion to make you feel really comfortable, I certainly don’t recommend Christianity."

- C. S. Lewis

#5 Jul 23, 2010 9:26 PM

Clock-la
Birthday: 19 March

Woodrow Wilson? EVIL dude..you REALY must be faling at history.

#6 Jul 23, 2010 11:15 PM

JazzJackrabbit

Woodrow Wilson was practically a dictator and he disregarded* the American constitution.  ("disregarded*" is an understatement)  I am a "sick, twisted freak", BTW, and I'm proud to be one.

Yo, Spyro
I'm really happy for you, but Jazz Jackrabbit is one of the best platformers of all time.

OF ALL TIME!

Board footer