Welcome to Spyro the Dragon Forums!

You are not logged in.

#1 Aug 21, 2007 2:38 PM

piscean59
Gems: 0

Dream Weavers World - Haunted Towers

I can't get to the final dragon on the platform that is quite high up.  The walkthrough says to go to the ramp that takes you to the whirlwind,  (which in turn takes you to the steps) then charge up that ramp, hug the left hand wall and you should land on a platform with mushrooms and another whirlwind.  If I charge up the ramp, keeping to the left of the whirlwind, and jump off, Spyro goes down into the abyss and loses a life.
Help! :*bleep*in:

#2 Aug 21, 2007 3:36 PM

LoneKnight
Gems: 0
Website

Re: Dream Weavers World - Haunted Towers

Yes, this the most complicated jump that I know of in Spyro the Dragon. Here's what you do. Run down the supercharge ramp and get the supercharge activated. Keep supercharging, and run out into the doorway on the far right (the one that leads into that circle grassy area with the water in the center and a lot of mushrooms hopping around). Now, stay close to the wall on the left and jump from that grassy area to the island in front of you (this area that you jump to is actually an area you've already been to. Keep supercharging up the ramp staircase thing (the ramp that previously had the metal door blocking it) and when you are at the top, supercharge-jump off. Then glide of just hope your supercharge took you far enough and you'll see an island. Land on it, and you should be there. From that point on you just take a well-established path and volia!

Board footer