Welcome to Spyro the Dragon Forums!

You are not logged in.

#76 Nov 22, 2009 11:58 AM

ratchet
Gems: 0
Website

Re: What Would You Change

I agree, those kinda stars usuall can only get hired for very small portions of time and effort, making it more crappy. Plus they still arnt as good as the Pro voice actors. I liked david spade though, but taht probably was because he had nothing to do with voice acting, it was so funny how out of place it was

#77 Nov 22, 2009 5:20 PM

Blaze the Dragon

Gary Oldman was actually a decent voice actor for Ignitus. Corey Burton, Kevin Michael Richardson and Jeff Bennett, are all voice actors themselves.

Cree Summer and Mae Whitman were also good as Cynder, due to being VAs. Cristina Ricci had potential, but ultimately fell short.

As for Elijah Wood... I'm on the fence.

#78 Nov 22, 2009 6:06 PM

Clock-la
Birthday: 19 March

#79 Nov 26, 2009 4:21 PM

Apoc
Birthday: 18 June

Put all your ideas in "What do you want to see in a Spyro fan game" in Spyro Talk. I'm thinking of taking TLoS and screwing around with the future. I'll also divide it into Acts, 5 in total then do an expansion and have 1 more act added.

#80 Dec 04, 2009 6:14 AM

Ixen Vurthrae

The only thing and I mean the ONLY thing I would change is the attack system.  You could never tell how many more hits you had for a kill.  Plus if you had to leave for more health you had to fight form the top.   But Spyro and Cynder should have been made a little BIGGER.  Dragons age faster  then humans and thus they would be bigger then they were. 

But all in all DotD was a GREAT game! 

And for you Cynder haters...why?  OK you can't change it DO NOT RUIN IT FOR EVERYONE ELSE WHO LOVES THE GAME!  Only 53 people said to change Cynder back rofl.

I do research.

Ixen Vurthrae.  Dragon shall rise, humans shall fall.

#81 Dec 04, 2009 7:23 AM

Scarlett-Fear-Dragon

Oh, it's you. The person that sent me the PM this morning on Fanfiction.

I think you've got it the wrong way around, mate. It's the Cynder lovers who MAKE US hate her and the game. They babble on about her being sexy and how they love her and whatnot. Ugh.

Donate gems to me, biatch, and I give you cuddles.

#82 Dec 04, 2009 11:45 AM

Rurikredwolf
Birthday: 14 October
Website

Oh no, I have at least 7 more RL friends I can count that hate her. They just didn't sign it becuase they don't see the point/never playing Spyro again after that game, so don't care.

And I hate her becuase she is a completely sue and fanservice. Randomly, she gains the powers of Spyro, they just decide to call it different names. Darkness I can understand, along with fear *which should have been  a part of darkness*. Yet the developers decided to screwall and say 'LET'S GIVE HER 4 ELEMENTS DESPITE ONLY THE PURPLE DRAGON CAN! WOOOOOOOOO!'

You are making it difficult for us, and you blame US now? Go *bleep* to Cynder if you love her so much and stop bringing all your hate down on us. Notice how we only say we would change Cynder, give our reasons, and leave most of the time? It's when you fantards come along that we state it again and then you flip out. Hypocritical, no?

#83 Dec 07, 2009 5:17 PM

Apoc
Birthday: 18 June

Then of course you get people like me who look at Cynder and say "......eh." and play Devil May Cry and BioShock instead

#84 May 22, 2010 3:01 AM

24gh12

i thought you should have became adults at some point and played to the end as adults

Board footer