Welcome to Spyro the Dragon Forums!

You are not logged in.

#726 May 12, 2010 7:47 PM

A Guy
Gems: 0
Website

Re: A Dark Age Dawns... (Please read warning in 1st post)

#727 May 12, 2010 8:03 PM

Nightfall
Birthday: 26 August
Website

"Wow... OK." Lucy tried to contain her excitement as she lifted her leg onto Aura's shoulder. She then hauled herself onto the dragoness's back. She let her feet dangle and placed her hands around Aura's neck to reassure herself that she wouldn't fall off. She wriggled a little to get comfortable and then looked at Zeel.

"OK, suit yourself," She said, "Just be careful, yeah? And feel free to go to the tavern in a few hours, but don't expect to see me there. Perhaps I'll see you both around?" Lucy gave them a quick smile and then patted Aura on the neck and pointed down another small side street.

#728 May 12, 2010 8:33 PM

Rurikredwolf
Birthday: 14 October
Website

Aura nodded as started to walk down the street.

#729 May 14, 2010 1:34 PM

Nightfall
Website

It took a moment for Lucy to get used to the swaying, but once she did she relaxed a little and yawned overdramatically. "God I'm tired... I've been working for 24 hours straight..." She moaned, starting to involuntarily lean forward towards Aura's neck. "Now, this inn ain't exactly first class, but it's enough. Basic, yet essential. Heck, I'd be on the streets without it..." Lucy realised she was rambling rubbish. "Sorry. I talk a lot, I know. Oh, make a left here." She said as they came out of the side street and into another main street. "Yikes this place is huge..."

She glanced upwards at the sky. A faint blue glow could be seen behind one of the towers of the Spire Palace. "That's pretty... It's almost morning already. I'd be getting up for work now if I was going in. Wait... I'm doing it again. Sorry, I'll shut up now. We're almost there anyway. You doing OK?"

((BTW guys, ALL of my char sheets have been re-written and updated, so you might wanna take another look at them.))

#730 May 15, 2010 3:58 PM

MrXLink
Gems: -92
Birthday: 18 November

Both Lexon and Link had been watching, not knowing how and why to act in any way. "Hmmm..." they said at the same time, surprisingly. Their reactions were obvious, however. Staring at each other for a quick while, a little bit angry, then continuing to walk, after Aura and Lucy. "Are ya actually planning to go back to YOUR tavern, Lucy?" he asked. They formed some kind of a good team to him, though it was difficult to explain why and why not, and ignoring Link for as long as he didn't see enough in him to be worthy to fight together, like they did to Aurgal. It was strange. Neither Lexon or Link seemed to trust each other fully, though they fought together and both realized that this Ulkna was no good.

"I think we need some rest indeed." Link said upon hearing that they were almost there. "And I could use some food as well..."
"Yeh, ya sure do..." Lexon answered sarcastically.

Aim high in life but watch out for Flying Boxes

#731 May 15, 2010 4:09 PM

Nightfall
Website

Lucy jumped upon hearing Lexon's voice. "Yikes, I didn't know you guys were following us!" Lucy exclaimed, laughing a little. "Nah, tavern's closed, luckily for me. We're going to the inn where I'm staying for the time being. I'll get my own home eventually, but it won't be here. Not with these prices..." In fact Lucy didn't know where she'd live. She couldn't live in that inn forever; she had to pay every week to stay there. And what's more they could kick her out at any moment, especially if it got full.

"Well, the rooms are basic, yet adequate. It's a good place to rest and get some sleep. It sells food too. Do you guys have money with you?" She asked as she signalled to Aura to turn right.

#732 May 15, 2010 5:27 PM

MrXLink
Gems: -92
Birthday: 18 November

Aim high in life but watch out for Flying Boxes

Board footer