Welcome to Spyro the Dragon Forums!

You are not logged in.

#1 Mar 20, 2010 10:54 PM

Jackson117
Gems: 0

Consumed!

This fanfic will take across lots of different universes.

"My god...this is horrible" A feline scout spoke as hunter came in to inspect..The sight was pure carange, Grublins were spread across the sight,apes Torn...The scout few a bit older then hunter was in shock, Hunter sighed and inspected the zone...A lighting dragon walked in, "By the ancestors?" Hunter looked at him "Yes indeed its one disgusting sight even for evil" Cyrill looked at the scene "Hunter i hate to say this but these things were killed...By one creature" Hunter nodded "Indeed from the tracks i saw this thing didn't even bother fighting hard. Hunter's gaze was avoided to the message on the wall.....with the discipton.

"Guess i should make a appearance", Hunter and his friend were caught off guard by the new voice, they could not see anything but the fact it was a dragon in hooded cloaks, The tail was purple..."You are not spyro my strange friend...who are you?" The figure just stood there, "Another purple dragon"

Statement: Love is what you get when you lock a target in your sights and watch as the targeting alines and the blaster

#2 Apr 04, 2010 11:33 PM

Jackson117

Re: Consumed!

Warfang...A council of dragons who had fled underground were about to meet along with the Element masters for a meeting..Cryill stood there waiting..A Dark dragon walked in..He was young, Cryill eyes him "Hmph you seem a little young what happended to master Fung?" The dragon hid his head in shame.."He died a couple of weeks ago..I become his successor. Cryill sighed and thought to himself...*This gets worse everyweek*

At last the rest of the elders sat down in the circle..A Blue dragoness walked in, most likely to be the water Element master, "This council is at session" The Dark newcomer spoke out first "Before we say anything i like to say something" All the others looked at each other..Lack of disrespect..This young one had a lot to learn, "Carry one then" The black dragon had a smile full of shock and Joy "Well we would like to announce our people are most sicked and scared by this realm's view on Black dragons..We demand to be respected.. The others started to chat among themselves "That is one of our goals..Do not forgot this realm also does not take kindly to Wind, and Recently Fire." The wind elder Liz spoke out "I think we also might like to Owe the Starfire Family a big thanks.." The water elder sighed "Tough for them isn't it..Having for some reason most of thier children used as tools..By the way they demand safe return of thier daughter cynder" Cryill Eyes grew "Cynder oh..no!" The elders looked around at him "What do you mean oh no?..You mean by the fact she was used as some tool and scared the lviing hell out of everyone or has something worse happended" Cryill started to stammer.."Well she went along with Our Fire master and The Purple dragon..We have not heard since"

Statement: Love is what you get when you lock a target in your sights and watch as the targeting alines and the blaster

#3 Apr 19, 2010 8:31 PM

Emo

Very creative, Jackson. smile

One Question, Spyro is that purple dragons little brother?

Was SavageNymph on her old disabled account.

Improved in her behavior and writing. Is very nice. Yeah...so....you know.

#4 Apr 27, 2010 6:38 AM

Jackson117

Yep..I shall get back to it soon...Think ill go PM Red and Wolf and discuss with them

#5 May 06, 2010 11:59 AM

Emo

Was SavageNymph on her old disabled account.

Improved in her behavior and writing. Is very nice. Yeah...so....you know.

Board footer