Welcome to Spyro the Dragon Forums!

You are not logged in.

#1 Apr 17, 2010 11:57 AM

Clock-la
Gems: 0
Birthday: 19 March

Best in TLOS?

IMO it was XD

the ending was well done and very sweet ((yes i am feeling ok guys XD))

the combat...well same as ANB so its fine the ice breath is mutch improoved i was awfull in ANB XD

and the fact each breath is not no longer just a beamout of spyro's mouth it makes it a heck of a lot more fun XD

the voice acting is fine and Gaul i must admit is just a grate last boss, he looks the part, and sounds the part.

the levels are dark and gothic witch i like if im honist, im a sucka for evil.

There are a few "bad" sides to this game like in all of them... the flying thing in AnB are not in TeN witch is a shame, and the combat can get a bit tiersome affter to long of playing. I found it easy to play, but others seem to dissagree and think it the hardest game EVER but i think it needs to be harder XD

All in all a good game I think and the best in Tlos

Your viwes? XD

#2 Apr 17, 2010 12:24 PM

Aceedwin

Re: Best in TLOS?

It could have been, but almost every single enemy that was in TEN was previously in ANB. I played TEN first actually, and then, when playing ANB realised that they hadn't even tried to make new enemies. It was almost entirely new skins on old skeletons. Probably did have the best ending, although I did feel a bit hard done by. And I preferred the combat as well. Maybe it's the best of the games, but it's still pretty rubbish. So linear and repetitive.

#3 Apr 17, 2010 3:39 PM

Clock-la
Birthday: 19 March

Re: Best in TLOS?

I knew i missed somthing out XD Yes i agree the bad guys could have been reprogramed or whatever lol

Board footer