Welcome to Spyro the Dragon Forums!

You are not logged in.

#1 Mar 21, 2010 10:30 PM

spyroNcynder
Gems: 0
Website

what are the Gems used for???

I never really understood what the Gems are used for? Does anyone know or are they just for fun?

#2 Mar 21, 2010 10:47 PM

bmah

Re: what are the Gems used for???

Currently they mean almost nothing now. But gems were intended for use of some kind of currency when exchanging artwork and such in the trading forum...I don't think anyone does that. There's an idea that gems could be used in the future as a currency to purchase features or items, such as perhaps the ability to personalize your username appearance. But so far, gems have little to no purpose.

#3 Mar 21, 2010 11:07 PM

spyroNcynder
Website

sweet so I should keep them just in cause huh well thanks for information I could really use it
cause I want want to change my username from what it is now to spyroXcynder (and no I just want that username because I have it on my playlist and PS3)
it doesn't mean anything to me it almost the same thing as spyroNcynder just the N is turned
into an X.

#4 Mar 21, 2010 11:16 PM

Stormy
Administrator
Award: Admin
Gems: 540
Birthday: 3 April
Website

Questions like these go in Site Help/User Feedback for future reference. You'll find that there are already a few threads that have asked this question.

Also, the name SpyroxCynder is already in use by another member, so you couldn't have your name changed to that.

Board footer