Welcome to Spyro the Dragon Forums!

You are not logged in.

#1 Feb 17, 2010 5:07 AM

cynderfan
Gems: 0
Website

Ranting Section

I think we need a special place for rants instead of them just filling up General Chat etc.
If you've been living under a rock (Metaphorically speaking, obviously) and don't know what a rant is, then it's basically someone expessing their dislike about a certian thing (or things)
These thing's could be a movie, game or something in life, there's probaly more.
The rules that could be made.
No flamewars, just a simple I agree or I don't and explaing why.
All the other General rules.
Well?

#2 Feb 17, 2010 5:44 AM

bmah

Re: Ranting Section

A rant isn't necessarily regarding a complaint or dislike, but yeah often it is.

Anyways, since the nature of rants is of the general sort (i.e. topics could be just about anything; guess it depends on what you want to rant about), I think it belongs in the General Chat forum, and at most, a separate thread just on rants. Otherwise, I'd still find it amusing to read a rant in a separate thread; doesn't really bother me, considering the sparse amount of thread variety on this site anyhow.

#3 Feb 17, 2010 6:09 AM

~cornys~

um.. I'd say "yes" but isn't that something that could be done in the "SPAM" section?

If tomorrow may never come, and yesterday is just a memory, then what is today worth?

-Cameron (Cornys) Corns

#4 Feb 17, 2010 5:20 PM

Stormy
Administrator
Award: Admin
Gems: 540
Birthday: 3 April
Website

Just put rants in General Chat for now. It would be nice to see that section start filling up more with interesting topics.

Board footer