Welcome to Spyro the Dragon Forums!

You are not logged in.

#1 Aug 22, 2009 1:58 PM

random
Gems: 0

The Miracle

“No” Spyro said sobbing over the limp body of a young black dragoness. “Well Spyro looks like you have no choice but to love me now that Cynder is dead.” A pink dragoness said as she wiped the blood off of the sword she used to kill the black dragoness. “WHY WOULD I LOVE A SICK TWISTED MURDERER LIKE YOU?” Spyro yelled anger growing in his eyes. “Well like it or not I AM the last dragoness in existence.” The pink dragoness responded calmly. “I WOULD RATHER THE DRAGONS GO EXTINCT THEN LOVE YOU EMBER.” Spyro said as his scales became jet black as he turned into his dark form.

“S-Spyro” Cynder said her life draining away. “I’m here Cynder.” Spyro said turning away from Ember and looking back at the one he loved as his scales turned back to his regular purple hue that Cynder thought shined like jewels. A tear rolled down Spyro’s cheek and landed on the large cut in Cynder’s chest. Cynder winced in pain at the contact but as soon as it happened it stopped and Cynder’s cut was healing at amazing speed. Spyro gasped as Cynder’s eyes brightened back to the emerald green eyes that Spyro thought made her look even more beautiful. “NO HOW CAN THIS BE HOW CAN CYNDER STILL LIVE WHEN I STABBD HER IN THE HEART” Ember yelled in rage. “I’ll take that as a confession.” A large red dragon known as Ignitus landed and knocked the sword Ember was carrying out of her hands and knocking Ember to the ground. “Spyro what should we do with this traitor?” Ignitus asked motioning to the knocked out body of Ember. “Let me think.” Spyro said as he and Cynder her cut fully healed flew back to the temple paw in paw.

10 months later

Ember had been put in prison for 10 months and was now waiting to be trailed again at the dragon council “Ember for attempted murder you are herby sentenced to death by hanging.” A large gray dragon known as the chronicler but whose real name was Robius said as a dragon gourd came tied Ember’s wings up and took her to be hanged. Ember was sent out to a large platform where she saw Spyro and Cynder as well as their newborn son Kalvindore. Ember hissed in anger and jealousy just before a trap door in the bottom of the platform opened and Ember fell her neck snapping as she hang their dead. Instead of holding a funeral Ember’s body was burned the second the crowd had left Spyro watched from afar a tear rolling down his cheek and into a bottle he carried encase of an emergency as he had learned that his tears had healing powers even with enough power to perform a miracle that had happened 10 months earlier.

THE END

#2 Aug 22, 2009 3:00 PM

Kmn483
Website

Re: The Miracle

The last part was a little wierd with the bottle, but the rest was cool.

Never returning. may pop in once in a blue moon. *shrugs*

#3 Aug 26, 2009 5:37 AM

cynderfan
Website

It certainly needs work. I've been writing Spyro stories for a year and a bit so here is advice:
1. Swords + Dragons= Bad mix (Unless the dragon has human like hands.) Embers tailblade maybe?
2. It's guard not guord XD

Other than that it's good.

#4 Aug 26, 2009 9:21 AM

random

#5 Jan 16, 2010 9:24 PM

spyro567
Website

yes i like it its good

#6 Jan 17, 2010 1:09 PM

Aceedwin

It's like you wrote a story, and then cut out all of it, leaving the last page. There were more spelling mistakes than I'm comfortable with, "tears heal all" is now on the brink of clichéship, and it really did feel like someone had just sat down with a desperate loathing of Ember. I mean, hanging the poor thing? Whiny as she was, I've never seen such blatant anti-emberness. It's not a story, it's a what-if game.

3/10

Board footer