You are not logged in.

#51 Jan 04, 2010 9:51 PM

Rurikredwolf
Gems: 0
Birthday: 14 October
Website

Re: Character Sheets

I don't see any issues. The 4 year old may cause one of my characters to kill her if she asks  him too many questions tongue

#52 Jan 06, 2010 3:19 AM

ixr

Two more, both dragons. Not sure when I'll use them.

Name=T-SGBB-F (nickname Bass) (pronounced base)

Gender=Male

Age=Unknown somewhere between 16 and 25 we think. He never talks about it and always says something else to get out of it.

Appearence=Lean and normal height. Gray body, with a navy blue underbelly and on the bottom skin of his wings. Small claws, and small spikes goin down his back. The claws are gray and his spikes stick straight out and are pointy. They are navy blue and go down from the back of his head to the end of his tail. Has medium wavy horns.

Personality=Hubristic, usually a follower but leads when he needs to. Talks regulary. Isn't afraid of much. Prefers to do things his way. On the good side. Likes to fight. Doesn't listen to authority.

Background=A portal appeared one day in a forest and he then made his way out unto the world. Said he was sent here from another world. Other than that no one is sure. Usually just hangs out or, goes looking for anything of value.

Element=Sound

Powers= Beats that flow out of his mind and become real and can be as loud, quiet, fast, slow, high-pitched, or as deep as he desires. Can use them to beat off enemies and fling them where he aims it at. (Also makes Blixs' gems retract). Can walk around and play his own little beats for music. Can use them to pick up and move object with constant sound beats moving the object. Is not agile, but is a very fast flyer. Can find or have someone make armor for him.

Weaknesses=His short claws make his hand to hand weak,but usually does not carry a weapon anyway. Electricty and water combined make his beats start to hurt him. Can be outsmarted when he gets to hubristic. Gets in trouble often with certain things.

Name=Cyaside (pronounced sigh-a-side)

Age=17-27

Appearance=Average height, lean and slinder. A dark green on the top of her body, with a slighty darker than neon green color on the bottom, and on the skin underneath her wings. Medium claws that can retract into small ones. Usually are small unless fighting with them. Her two horns bend downward toward her back. Her eyes regular green. Her spikes going down her back are bent back like her horns.

Personality: Uses her body and charm to get what she wants. Tricks males with her seductive skills. Only really likes on male dragon. Straight forward. Very aware and clever of her surroundings. Is more of a "don't care and goes after what she needs," kind of character. But she would stay with a group if she feels she needs them, or if they are paying her. She leads and follows equally. Doesn't like guardians or much older figures.

Background= Born as a slave with her mother and father in a castle owned by a crazy plant collector. One day when she was 7 she snuck into her masters plant room and saw what she thought looked delcious and ate it. It turned out to be the most *bleep* plant in his collection. The master walked in and saw what she had done, and was very mad. It left her in what he thought was a dying state. So he took her to a nearby forest and dumped her there to die (he thought she was dead). But she survived somehow and awoke the next day. She saw and remembered everything and was mad at her master. She found her way back only to find her parents hooked up to a plant with tubes, and giving it nutrients. Standing there crying the master walked in and flailed a sword at her. She jumped, and in her rage bit her master on the arm. He then started having what looked like a seizure, but 10 times worse. He started screaming and flopping around everywhere eventually knocking over some candles that cought the castle on fire,as well as all the plants and near to death parents. She escaped and knew from that day on that she held that deadly poison within her. She hid and lived in the forest for 5 years. She now is an hired assassin and merc to whoever pays.

Element=Poison/venom

Powers=She can shoot her poison out her mouth for acid like damage. And her bite will make it flow into the bloodstream. It makes the bitten go crazy as it slowly burns there insides and causes everything to hurt. It makes them spazz out horribly. There is no known cure. The worst thing is the poison never kills them it makes them suffer until they die of thirst or another natural cause. The only other way to end it is death. She is a speedy flyer and is very agile, athletic, and flexible. Can also give her poison powers to another if she wants, in a certain way, but she never has yet. Can make the poison flow into her claws and go inside the enemy's bloodstream when she cuts them, also can hurt like acid if she does not cut them open. Does not have armor right now.

Weaknesses=Can't take very many straight on hits like punches or blunt objects. Ice is overly affective on her. Sometimes has to choose sides. Not good at using many weapons. Lightning stuns her completley as long as it continues for at least 30 seconds. Fire and earth attacks hurt more than they should. Not good a long distance running or flying.

I have no memory of this place...

#53 Jan 07, 2010 8:57 PM

Rurikredwolf
Website

They pass, but I just wanna make a statement that even I sometiems forget to do:

Weaknesses can be emotional as well. Such as getting overwhelmed or something. I rarely see it, and I'd like to see more of it. Makes them more interesting if they have another side to them (NOT DEMON OMEGA FORM).

#54 Jan 08, 2010 12:28 AM

Rurikredwolf
Website

Name: Virith

Appearance: Virith is a very sleek black dragoness with little muscles showing. She has pearl-white horns, wing membranes, and claws/tail spikes. Her tail spikes are similar to a trident in the way that the two spikes are on opposite sides of the tail and the tail itself it is in the middle.  When she gets older, she can gain anywhere between 2 and 5 spikes that run the course of her tail, making her even more potent. Her horns are curved upwards, giving her a devilish appearance. If she is in her younger form, they are just starting to curve upwards. Her wings to not have any hooks on them, but the wings themselves are average in size.  She also has a feathered necklace with some shiny rocks and a large emerald at the base. She has three scars on her chest that looked like she was caught in a vertical slash. Lastly, she has jade eyes with pupils.

Personality: Abusive, power-hungry, angry, and a bit socially awkward fits her on the outside. She does care for selected individuals if they get close to her and will protect them, but to her enemies and those who just set her off, she is sadistic and takes pleasure in torturing them. She will also hit others with the blunt side of her tail if she wants their attention. She tends to not care what others think of her,  but the occasional thought crosses her mind. She will hold a conversation with anyone who doesn’t strike her as weird, but won’t be so hasty being friends. Virith hates being powerless and prefers to stand on her own, but will accept help if it comes to her; she won’t run to it unless under dire circumstances.

Also has a fascination with shiny objects and will drop everything to get it.

Powers: She is an electric dragoness, so she has the power over electricity. That being said, she is very agile and proficient with her breath. When enraged, she will gain power at the cost of her mind. She is also very lithe and acrobatic, giving her an advantage in combat so long as she doesn’t get hit. When pressured or surrounded, she can use a flash-like ability that blinds others for a moment, allowing her to escape. She is also quite clever.

Weaknesses: Her attraction to shiny objects is one, as one could easily lure her into a trap. Her social abusiveness and awkwardness can be used to confuse her at times, but not all.  She is weak to physical attacks, but has a bit of resistance to elemental ones. As stated before, when she enrages, she turns into a wild juggernaut, and cannot control herself. Serious damage needs to be dealt in order to turn her back, and no guarantees that she will survive. Her emotions that she bottles up contribute to this.

Background: Virith was brought up with her parents for a good 16 years before her life made a 180 and it continued going like that. This was because she, along with Serthal, joined as members of Griv’Thanos, an organization specializing in thievery, spying, and occasionally assassination. Virith was pleased that they were not as corrupt as thought. After a year of training, they got their first mission and…it didn’t go well, as there were casualties. Virith ended up getting separated from her teammates and was presumed dead. (In some, she stayed with them, or was the only survivor.)

#55 Jan 08, 2010 9:47 PM

Nightfall
Birthday: 26 August
Website

Are human characters allowed here?

#56 Jan 08, 2010 9:50 PM

Rurikredwolf
Website

I don't care. It doesn't have to be all dragon. It's just that the ones I happen to post are dragons.

#57 Jan 09, 2010 1:05 PM

MrXLink
Gems: -92
Birthday: 18 November

Aim high in life but watch out for Flying Boxes

#58 Jan 09, 2010 5:14 PM

Nightfall
Website

#59 Jan 11, 2010 5:18 PM

Rurikredwolf
Website

Ok, I can accept that Mrx. And I'll take that, Saph

#60 Jan 20, 2010 3:37 AM

Moss

#61 Jan 20, 2010 11:59 AM

Rurikredwolf
Website

Holy *bleep*. You really put a lot of effort into it. *Marks as one of longest character bios he has seen*. I do see very much potential in this character and you. Sadly, rules are rules and I have to place you in the beginner. Go with average if you want a serious RP, I can't guarentee beginner.

The only gripe I have with the character is that he technically has two weaknesses if he was in my RP.

oh and the darkness thing probably won't be in my RPs as I don't use typical darkness. I use another.

#62 Jan 20, 2010 1:35 PM

Moss

Thanks. And sorry if I was not clear sometimes. when i refer to "darkness" I mostly mean evil based powers like, when Malefor makes Cynder turn to her dark self at the end of Dawn Of The Dragon, for example I would consider that a Dark Magic, The Atmosphere in The Well Of Souls and others.

Also i dont mind what level I am put in, really. I am looking to start right away with anyone. Ever since my holidays started two months ago, all of my fellow roleplayers online had problems or too short time to roleplay so I have been stuck and I really wouldnt like to get rusty.

One little detail about me, is that I am not from an English Speaking country, i try my best to keep my grammar good, I check it with MS Word and such, but even then I cant guarantee to be 100% gramatically correct.

#63 Jan 20, 2010 7:57 PM

s'pyromane

(Hey , you're like me Moss , I'm a French (duh) , but here it's fine , and my grammar isn't too bad...I hope...)
Rurikredwolf , if my caracter sheets are posted in the (only) RP I (ever) joined , do I need to post them here anyways ? (I use a Wii most of the time to browse , so that's why I would avoid it if it's unecesarry , I can't copy/paste with it...if needed , I still have a computer sometimes however.)

#64 Jan 20, 2010 7:59 PM

Rurikredwolf
Website

Yes you need to post them here.

#65 Jan 20, 2010 8:07 PM

s'pyromane

Ummm...They needed a clean up , that's not that bad. I'm a begginner , so don't expect me to write super extraordinary things , huh. I'll edit this post to post them , later since I can't use the computer. I just hope that my grammar isn't too bad for peoples here...

#66 Jan 23, 2010 3:28 PM

Nightfall
Website

<<<CHARACTER REMOVED BY ME>>>

#67 Jan 23, 2010 10:30 PM

Rurikredwolf
Website

....No, sorry, I don't like her too much

#68 Jan 23, 2010 10:33 PM

Nightfall
Website

OK, what shall I change?

#69 Jan 23, 2010 10:35 PM

Rurikredwolf
Website

Just about everything. I don't like phasing through walls (Though I could let that slide) and the whole she can't die and always right thing. That sets off my alarms.

#70 Jan 23, 2010 10:40 PM

Nightfall
Website

Well, I thought it would be interesting to have a spirit character. I can edit a bit, but she stays as a spirit I'm afraid. I can add another weakness to if you want, to balance things out.

*EDIT* OK, I've added some weaknesses.

#71 Jan 23, 2010 11:54 PM

Rurikredwolf
Website

I could completely deny the character and then you'd have to change it...I'm still not 100% on the character, though. I just don't like it. I'm sorry. I'll consider it overnight

#72 Jan 24, 2010 12:50 AM

Ricros

*Hunter double jumps*

"Ha, spyro. Match that!" he remarked

"We can fly, idiot!" He snapped in reply.

#73 Jan 24, 2010 1:12 AM

Rurikredwolf
Website

Uhh...gonna decline that a bit. I don't particually like that he is a high reveared thing (Though in some plots that could work), but the whole lunar thing just reminds me of light itself. You will probably not be able to use this character in my RPs for the most part (As I only use basic elements and my own personal one *My version of dark*). His background stikes me as unoriginal. That and he has little psycological weaknesses and little weaknesses in general.

You can sitll use this character in begginer RPs (Same with you Saph).

#74 Jan 24, 2010 12:17 PM

Ricros

So let me get this straight....you're stifling my awesomeness with your meager rules....I've just looked over this Rping Forum and it is terrible, you stiffle people imagination and origionality and limint their Role playing options. Out of all th Role Playing Sites i've used, this is the worst. you solely base the enitre Forum on people own story line which stops unplanned Role Playing, there is no-where where characters can simply role play together (For example a Topic for each different place in the LOS Universe) and then you have the cheek to say i'm 'un-origional'...to conclude this Site is just simple Terrible.

*Hunter double jumps*

"Ha, spyro. Match that!" he remarked

"We can fly, idiot!" He snapped in reply.

#75 Jan 24, 2010 12:56 PM

Nightfall
Website

Board footer