Welcome to Spyro the Dragon Forums!

You are not logged in.

#26 Nov 16, 2008 4:23 AM

TheDarkDragoness
Gems: 0

Re: Rising Of A Legend

Cynder curled up and rested her head on her paws.  She quickly fell asleep.

#27 Nov 02, 2009 7:22 PM

the dark dragoness queen

i hope its not too late too add my fanchar

name:terracyn
appearance: grass green scales, brown horns, has spikey ball at end of tail
species:dragon
element:earth
abilities: can dissapear underground and teleport sumwhere else, can breath earth bombs
bio: terracyn was born in avalar and separated at birth, it has scarred her permanantly
personality: can be firey,is loveable and dangerous when rlly mad.
terracyn was walking along the forest bored and hungry,she spied a sheep and killed it for food and walks up to a wolf ' excuse me but why are there so many wolves at one time?' ' i dunno our leader called us here for sum reason' 'ok thx' flies over the pack of wolves and lands next to rainbow 'hi whuts goin on?'

#28 Nov 06, 2009 12:57 PM

Apoc
Birthday: 18 June

((Can I join, can I also use a human character?))

Name- Nathan Shade
Age- 20
Gender- Male
Species- Dragon
Appearance- Grey scales, lighter grey chest, black horns and blue eyes
Bio- He was betrayed by an ancient spirit who forced him to destroy his home. Ever since he has been uncontrollably violent and malicious.

((Here's my human character, just in case))

Name- Alexidra "Alexi" Fontain
Age- 24
Gender- Male
Species- Human
Appearance- Longish brown hair, bronze breastplate, red sash wrapped in chains, chains around his arms, scars on his face, left eye has turned red from terminal damage, two identical blades rest on his back.
Bio- His family were a family murderers, cutthroats and dragonslayers. He hated his name Alexidra and ran away from home, only to be adopted by another family who took him in, he changed his name to Alexi because it didn't sound like the name he was given. Years later he stumbled upon a dragonslaying carried out by his brother Leo who captured him and tortured him. The Gods gave him the power to free himself and protect those in need, he still serves the Gods to this day.

Board footer