You are not logged in.

#1 Nov 26, 2008 8:00 PM

SPYRO is awsome!!
Gems: 0

what did malefor say?

so i was watching a video of when spyro and cynder finally get to malefor, and there was a cutscene where malefor was talking, but his voice was all warped and i couldnt make out a word of it. hmm  can somone plz tell me what he said? if you can smile

#2 Nov 27, 2008 1:16 PM

SpyroFan2071

Re: what did malefor say?

i cant tell what he says either.... just pop the subtitles on before you get to that level... then you will see what he says.. or look it up online im sure you'll find something!

WHOOOO 11 days till christmas!! I CANT WAIT!

#3 Nov 27, 2008 8:07 PM

SPYRO is awsome!!

gee, thats the problem--i dont have it only for DS cuz i dont have a consol for it....but thankz i'll try the other thing big_smile

#4 Nov 27, 2008 11:22 PM

36IStillLikeSpyro36
Award: Globmod
Gems: -4,018
Website

well. i don't know about the DS version, but this is what they say on the PS2 version:

Malefor: At long last, my guests have arrived. Please... come in. Such determination to get here... It seems we share qualities besides that of our color.

Spyro: NO! I'm nothing like you!

Malefor: Do you think so? Hm... We'll get to that.

Cynder: Don't listen to him Spyro. Don't listen to anything he says.

Malefor: You look so weary.. Allow me to make you more comfortable. *gets rid of the chain on Spyro and Cynder* There. That's better isn't it? It's the least I could do for you Cynder. After all, you've done so much for me!

Spyro: You used her!

Malefor: I used her.. She used you.. What does it matter, really?

Spyro: What does he mean?

Malefor: What? He doesn't know? Go on. Tell him! You musn't leave him in the dark...

Spyro: Tell me what?!

Malefor: How she lured you to the Well Of Souls... How she tricked you into freeing me!

Cynder: You're lying!

Malefor: Hm.. It's quite peculiar how you've chosen to remember things.. I assure you it was you who freed me, Spyro. And you who brought me back. And we have Cynder to thank for that. HAHAHAHAHA!!!

Spyro: Cynder! Is it true?

Cynder: No. I don't know. I don't know anymore!

Malefor: Oh I think you do. But perhaps you need a little nudge. *makes Cynder evil*

Spyro: Cynder!

Malefor: HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Spyro: Cynder! No!

Malefor: Ignitus should have warned you... You are alone here, young dragon. You have always been alone. Still here you are... trying so desperately to save this miserable world refusing to accept the true role of the purple dragon. I'm sure you've been told I'm the first of our kind but I assure you. There have been many. It has been the duty of our predecessors to resurrect the Destroyer and the golems of the deep to bring about the great cleansing. THIS is the true nature of our kind. Your destiny is to destroy the world.

Spyro: NO! I don't believe that!

Malefor: Of course you don't. But you have fulfilled your destiny nonetheless. In my time, I was stopped, prevented from completing my quest. But YOU. You have carried the flame be it by your own will or not. And soon, the world will be destroyed, you along with it.

Spyro: No...

Cynder (to Spyro): Fight back!

Malefor: HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Cynder: Fight back! Why won't you fight back?!

Spyro: Because you've left me nothing to fight for...

Cynder: *becomes good again* There's always something.

Malefor: ARGH! So be it. You've made your choice and so you shall suffer the same fate! *puts the chain back on them* PREPARE TO DIE!

#5 Nov 28, 2008 8:27 PM

SPYRO is awsome!!

thanks 36IStillLikeSpyro36!:D in the DS version, there are only snippits of what they say in the big game...all out of order too. and another thing--are the purple-glowing spirit dragons the past purple dragons  Malefor was talking about? or was he lying and he was the first purple dragon?:spyro: i wonder.....

#6 Jul 05, 2009 11:13 PM

FireIce48

if the glowing spirit ur talking about is after u beat him no. Those r the spirits of the dragons who banned him from the Dragon Realms in the first place.

#7 Aug 03, 2009 7:04 AM

DarkMaster

It was pretty hard to understand what malefor was saying, he need to speak clearer.............

#8 Aug 03, 2009 9:49 AM

Spyro Master

Which is why i guess they put the subtitle option on DOTD for PS2, i dunno for DS though however hmm

#9 Aug 03, 2009 7:53 PM

DarkMaster

yea, stupid malefor.........

#10 Aug 04, 2009 8:26 PM

Spyro Master

No stupid game deisgners for editing mark hamils voice to much...

#11 Aug 05, 2009 4:44 AM

DarkMaster

ok, "stupid editers.........."

#12 Aug 06, 2009 7:08 PM

Spyro Master

Thats better big_smile, yep it is stupid editers

#13 Aug 25, 2009 4:56 PM

SuperSpyroFan

XD, that was funny what Spyromaster said.

Hi, I don't know what else to say. LOL

#14 Sep 12, 2009 4:34 AM

~cornys~

Yeah...... sometimes I wonder who does this stuff.... lol.... I have made small production video's and that's plenty enough experiance to know that isn't going to work..... how many topics like this have there been anyhow now? lol... I should keep track from now on.... lol

If tomorrow may never come, and yesterday is just a memory, then what is today worth?

-Cameron (Cornys) Corns

#15 Sep 19, 2009 11:34 PM

cynderfan
Website

In some bits he's 'as clear as jelly' (lol I just made that up) and in others you just go "wtf?"

#16 Sep 20, 2009 3:59 AM

~cornys~

Nice saying... lol... it works I guess...... well ... I naver have been able to see through that stuff though.... lol

Yeah in some parts you can... but most of the time you might as well be listening to a muted T.V.

lol... unfourtunatly that is just about the truth.... lol

If tomorrow may never come, and yesterday is just a memory, then what is today worth?

-Cameron (Cornys) Corns

Board footer