Welcome to Spyro the Dragon Forums!

You are not logged in.

#1 Sep 12, 2009 2:35 AM

~cornys~
Gems: 0

Receivable Awards

I don't know how possable or even useful this stuff may be but if there was some why we could add awards where people could get them in their side bar on their posts....

Like for a useful idea receiving a lightbulb award or orb...

You could also have a sort of like election for the member of the month... the winner would get that award only for the month...

An award mabey for posting above an average of 50 gems per post...

Just little things like that.....

It's just another idea.... Mabey liven up the forum and give a little more incentive.... Just trying to help as you know smile

What do you all think?

If tomorrow may never come, and yesterday is just a memory, then what is today worth?

-Cameron (Cornys) Corns

#2 Sep 15, 2009 3:09 PM

RedDragonX
Website

Re: Receivable Awards

This was something tried in the past as well, and the idea was dropped because their was the possibility of members starting flame wars or getting angry about mod favoritism or anything of that sort. So needless to say we'll see how things work out with the Member Ranks, if that's sorted nice without anyone arguing then this idea is certainly a possibility.

#3 Sep 15, 2009 7:23 PM

~cornys~

Re: Receivable Awards

yeah... I understand..... And it makes sence to see how this does go..... I'm ancious to see myself smile lol

If tomorrow may never come, and yesterday is just a memory, then what is today worth?

-Cameron (Cornys) Corns

Board footer