Spyro.Lover.Forever
Gems: 0

Re: if this movie goes bad i will...

Yes, exactly. TLOS fans will love it, Especially me smile

#52 Jul 08, 2009 12:31 PM

Andy123

are you people stupid. The producers of Eragon and Garfield are doing the movie. If you do not know what this means then I will not even try to explane it to you

Atra esterni ono theluin. Atra gulia un ilian tauthr ono un atra ono waise sholiro fra rauthr. Orothrim malthinae ono.

#53 Jul 09, 2009 10:34 PM

DarkMaster

I have been waiting so long for the Spyro movie and have been so exited, if the Spyro movie turns out to be back i will literally kill myself, i love spyro to much to see a bad movie, please let this movie be awesome!! i would rather live than die!

#54 Jul 30, 2009 12:37 AM

Andy123

well you might as well do that right no because this movie will destroy spyro

Atra esterni ono theluin. Atra gulia un ilian tauthr ono un atra ono waise sholiro fra rauthr. Orothrim malthinae ono.

#55 Aug 08, 2009 4:33 PM

THEKIDWITHAKNIFE.

I hate to admit it but I'd probably turn into one of those crazed gunmen and just tear up the studios! I'm really REALLY looking forward to this!!!
....please...Oh please, DON'T ruin this for me....

Just bust in there with an M-16 and start yelling out my movie demands....
now that's how you get stuff done! mad  mad  mad

......................................................(you guys know I'm kidding right?)
                                                          (       I'd just be pisssed off...)
                                                     (Really really Really! PISSSED, OFF!!)

Getting old: It's gonna Happen.
Growing up: Not a chance!

"opinions are, imunity to being told your wrong...
paper, rock, and scissors they, all have their pros and cons!" .....................(Reliant K)

Check me out on Youtube.com and DeviantArt.com!!!

#56 Sep 03, 2009 10:45 PM

Naegling

I will draw my sword and lead the seige against the production company. I will hold them hostage until they remake it the right way. But if its good I will dance in the streets and shout about spyro and all his glory.

#57 Sep 04, 2009 3:04 AM

Saeth

I hear that the people who made Eargon are making this movie... So that's pretty foreboding news to me.

Since I found the TLOS series to be mediocre or lackluster, or lukewarm at best... I'm not really looking forward to this movie. If I have to watch it right now, then I'm not spending money on it... I will actually try to find a pirate to watch it... or bootleg version if you will.

The only part that I can actually look forward to is Cynder and Spyro fight... loved that fight in ANB, should do well in the movies... ... yeah right. <_<

#58 Sep 06, 2009 2:06 PM

SuperSpyroFan

Hi, I don't know what else to say. LOL

#59 Sep 07, 2009 9:42 PM

cheesypower

If this movie sucks, then to hell with my contract with the military! my OIC is begging for a test run, and this would be the perfect opportunity to make sure it works. :devil:
If the movie does suck, and you see a beam of light (not certain on the color that will be created yet big_smile ) flash from the sky, turn and walk the other way. just in case. big_smile

Directors of crappy movies, FEAR MY WRATH!!!

BEHOLD THE POWER OF CHEESE!!!

Board footer