Welcome to Spyro the Dragon Forums!

You are not logged in.

#26 Apr 20, 2009 3:19 PM

spyroNcynder
Gems: 0
Website

Re: How much do you plat DOTD?? ;)

I love the game I'm 99% through the game I'm just missing a spirt gem in the floating islands then I'm done I have all the achivments for it. If some one can please PM me if you know were all of them are in the floating islands level.

#27 Apr 20, 2009 8:36 PM

Dammig

I love the new ones and the old ones too.But i prefer DoTD because of it's God Of War style and cus of the flyin.And also cus Cynder.And i haven't been plying too much with it but if i can remember i had like 8-10 hours with Cynder and 4-6 hours with Spyro.Cynder totally got my heart from the begining. big_smile

#28 Apr 20, 2009 8:56 PM

~cornys~

Well... I beat it watched the ending about twice and then watched video's on youtube to help write my fanfictions (Which I finnaly finnished writting) I think I logged 20 hours trying to lug around my cousin who has never played Spyro before then... he liked it and I hooked now.... I think that anybody who is a fan of fantacy will like the new Spyro. Anybody who likes platfoming will like the old... In my case I like both so I'm fine! lol.... in any matter I like the fantacy a little better but just barely....

(No argument from this please... lol... (It can easily happen too... just watch))

Yeah... I haven't played it much lately at all... Didn't forget about it... just other things that I do instead.

If tomorrow may never come, and yesterday is just a memory, then what is today worth?

-Cameron (Cornys) Corns

#29 Apr 20, 2009 11:47 PM

RedDragonX
Website

Thankfully I can remember something once when I see it..I don't have to watch it ten million times to apply it to something else.

#30 Apr 21, 2009 12:18 AM

Cynder's Friend

When I got it I couldn't stop, but I had to since I had school. It didn't take me long to beat. I didn't understand why you couldn't go back to story mode. Yet you could still go back and collect the stuff you didn't get.

#31 Apr 21, 2009 5:33 PM

RedDragonX
Website

The story mode doesn't really matter...even if you select missions from the screen you still get the cutscenes and all so It's pretty much the same thing anyways.

#32 Apr 21, 2009 7:29 PM

T3h0v4llu
Banned

Cutscenes were the reason i stopped playing ...

Im not a guy who would swallow a truckload of cliches.

#33 Apr 21, 2009 9:13 PM

spyroNcynder
Website

I think the cutsceens took up most of the game, but I still had fun with the game cause it was the only Spyro game I had now I cant play it at all because my x-box 360 broke down on me for some reason now all my games are lost or are they?

#34 Apr 21, 2009 10:19 PM

RedDragonX
Website

#35 Apr 22, 2009 12:40 AM

spyroNcynder
Website

I knew that I did it all the time and I could have beat the game twice as fast. But I didn't cause I wanted to know what was going to happen next.

#36 Apr 22, 2009 12:52 AM

RedDragonX
Website

Well it's different for all gamers....some enjoy the story and others just want to cut to the chase and get gaming. I enjoy both so it makes no real difference to me...but that's me.

#37 Apr 22, 2009 8:14 AM

ratchet
Website

I hardly play this anymore. Once beaten was enough for me

#38 May 11, 2009 11:52 PM

nintendofreak
Gems: 40
Website

I still play this game quite often, but the most annoying thing about this game is when I start a new game it has a 50% chance of freezing up on the 4th level and i have to restart my console. mad I agree that the game has way to many cut scenes in it, but at least you get the option to skip them.  wink

#39 May 12, 2009 9:04 PM

Cadc

I love cutscenes, the more creative a game gets with the cutscenes the better, I mean, have a look at  Kingdom Hearts, and No more Heroes.

Without the cutscenes, they wouldn't even be half the game they are

Spyro Fan Forever

#40 Jul 09, 2009 5:19 PM

grievous16

I liked a few of the cutscenes. The others....... :-P  big_smile

One day the unreal shall be real, the fallen shall rise, and the nightmares shall become a reality. Those who follow shall earn life eternal. Those who don't shall die. The rising of the Dark Lord shall be humanity's undoing. All hail the Dark Lord of the Sith.

#41 Jul 09, 2009 11:03 PM

DarkMaster

i play it all the time, haven't look at specific time but i know it will be lots!

#42 Jul 11, 2009 5:29 AM

Kipeci

I don't remember, but it wasn't long.
Beat it 100%, but then I pretty much put it down and left it there.
It's just boring to play, though thankfully it's at least split up into small stages unlike the past two.

All of my eggs have died.
... Good thing I have recipes for this.

#43 Jul 12, 2009 10:57 PM

grievous16

I beat it 100% and still play because of the torture you give the enemies. big_smile

One day the unreal shall be real, the fallen shall rise, and the nightmares shall become a reality. Those who follow shall earn life eternal. Those who don't shall die. The rising of the Dark Lord shall be humanity's undoing. All hail the Dark Lord of the Sith.

#44 Aug 15, 2009 3:44 PM

Sora
Website

I don't really play any ps2 games much ever since the only available ps2 in my house became my brother's and it can't work outside of his messy, smelly room. But even so, the only time I've played it again since I beat the game was when I found a cheat to give you unlimited breath power. My brother and I had fun with that, but very soon it was boring again. xP

Board footer