Gems: 40
Website

Re: I beat the game 100% Need help? Ask me! *Spoilers*

#27 Jun 25, 2009 5:04 PM

Andy123
Gems: 0

I beat the game alreaddy but thanks anyway   :*bleep*in:

Atra esterni ono theluin. Atra gulia un ilian tauthr ono un atra ono waise sholiro fra rauthr. Orothrim malthinae ono.

#28 Jul 20, 2009 5:07 PM

Andy123

lol I need help again. I need to find a red gem in the catacombs, a red gem in avalar, a blue crystal in dragon city, and a armor piece in the Dam. please help and respond quikley or I will go completly insane *twitch*twitch* random laugh mad

Atra esterni ono theluin. Atra gulia un ilian tauthr ono un atra ono waise sholiro fra rauthr. Orothrim malthinae ono.

#29 Jul 20, 2009 5:39 PM

nintendofreak
Website

The red gem in catacombs is in the area where you have to carry that heavy orb up to open the door to open it  once at the top of the area and go left until you can't anymore WITHOUT going down then you have to fly towards your tv screen to find it

Valley of avalar: 1 of the red gems is next to the big tree near the cheetah village the second 1 is somewhere in the cave where where the hermit is the 3rd 1 is in the area with the elite enemy

Dam: 1st armor is in the area where you have to raise up the water there's an area to the right after you activate the cutscene where sparx says *lets blow up this dam thing* climb up the vines to find it.
the 2nd 1 is a give me just defeat that giant enemy that you saw in the opening of the game. i don't remember if there is a 3rd 1 or not in this level

Your on your own for that blue gem lol. Just search everywhere for it.

#30 Jul 20, 2009 11:49 PM

Andy123

ok I beat it. Thank ye very much. My only disapointment is that they barely used any of the cool enemies in the enemy gallory sad

#31 Jul 21, 2009 11:34 AM

Nightfall
Birthday: 26 August
Website

I just need a few blue gems (I forgot which levels) to get 100%. Can I find them? Nope. I know for a fact that two of them are at the dam. Please can someone help me?  sad

#32 Jul 21, 2009 4:06 PM

nintendofreak
Website

Dam: did you find the 2 in the area where you have to lift the elevator? they are on the right side of the elevator in a cubby if you can't find them going up then once the elevator is at the top lower it back to the bottom should easily spot them if these are the 2 your missing.

Board footer