Welcome to Spyro the Dragon Forums!

You are not logged in.

#1 Jul 10, 2009 4:03 AM

beautygirl05
Gems: 0

Tears of Love

Cynder had finally built up the courage to tell Spyro that she loved him face to face. She ran out her in search of Spyro. She went to his room and knocked on the door. “Hmm that’s weird he always responds….” She murmured to herself. She opened his door slowly and saw that his room was empty. Cynder ran to the kitchen to see if he was eating breakfast.
“Hey Cynder!” Sparx called out.
“Oh hey Sparx. Have you seen Spyro today?” Cynder replied back looking around the room for Spyro.
“Sorry Cynder, but I haven’t, in fact when I woke up this mornin’ he wasn’t there…”
“Oh…well I’ll see ya later.” Cynder left the room drowned in sadness. ‘Where could he be?’ She thought upset. ‘Maybe Terrador knows!’ She ran to go find Terrador. She finally found him in a room with the guardians. “Terrador!?”
“Yes Cynder?” He asked looking around at her with one eye brow raised.
“Have you seen Spyro anywhere?”
“No I haven’t what’s going on?”
“Oh nothing…I just really need to talk to him…. Have you guys seen him Cyril? Volteer?” Cynder’s head dropped as the two guardians shook their heads. She walked out of the room in defeat. ‘Maybe he’s at the garden!’ She ran to the garden. She found no sign of the purple dragon. She went to the balcony and stared at the forest. It was getting dark and no one has seen the purple dragon today.  ‘I hope he’s ok….’ Cynder thought to herself as she lay down.
Cynder jerked up to here a scream from the forest. “Was that Spyro?!” She jumped up and took air. She quickly landed in the middle of the forest. It was completely dark now. “SPYRO!” She shouted out franticly. No response. “SPYRO!” Still no response. “SPYRO!”
“Cynder…” A voice said in the distance.
“SPYRO!” Cynder said as she ran towards the voice.  “SPYRO!” Where are you!”
“Cynder…”
“SPYRO!” Cynder finally found him behind some trees laying on a stone. She walked closer and gasped at the sight before her. Spyro was on the stone drowning in his own blood. His tail was nearly ripped off his body, his neck was badly bruised, a deep wound was on the side of his belly, his horns were badly cracked, and blood was pouring out from his chest. She ran to his side with tears filling her eyes.
“Spyro! What happened who could do such a thing to you!” She said with a crack in her voice.
“Cynder....Malefor’s forces they’re back. I was sleeping and I heard something out on my porch and went to find it and….his forces attacked me.” He wheezed back. Cynder’s eyes teared even more. She could tell bye his voice that his lungs were slowly beginning to fill up with with his blood.
“Spyro I’ll carry you back to the guardians! They can heal you! come on, let me help you get on to my back!”
“Cynder….no…there’s not enough time…Just go….” Spyro suddenly had a harsh fit of coughing.
“No I’m not leaving you like this…I’m not going to let you just die when I can do something to save you!” Cynder gagged out.
“Cynder…please….there’s nothing you can do…..” He coughed back to her.
“Spy-
“Cynder…please. By the time you get me to the guardians I’ll be dead.”
“Spyro…but…I don’t want to lose you…I love you…” Cynder hung her head as tears dropped down her muzzle and onto Spyro’s cheek. Spyro slowly raised his head and touched Cynder’s cheek with his own. “I love you too Cynder…. I’m sorry that it had to end this way…” He turned his head to face her. He looked into her beautiful emerald eyes.
He slowly pressed his lips to hers and deeply kissed her. Cynder kissed back. As Cynder kissed back…she could taste his blood from his lungs. She slowly broke the kiss. Spyro took the last breath of his life and his eye’s slowly rolled into the back of his head and his eyelid drooped down and closed. His head dropped to the ground with a thud. Cynder looked at the once to be strong purple dragon and lay her head on his neck and sobbed the entire night for the loss of her only love... 
---------
well...this is first Spyro and Cynder one shot story.... I hope you guys like it....

#2 Jul 10, 2009 9:01 AM

DragonOfDrakness1992
Website

Re: Tears of Love

SUPER-SPECIAL-AWESOME big_smile

#3 Jul 10, 2009 4:06 PM

beautygirl05

Re: Tears of Love

#4 Jul 11, 2009 9:05 AM

DragonOfDrakness1992