Welcome to Spyro the Dragon Forums!

You are not logged in.

#1 Jul 04, 2009 8:54 PM

EricChristianOlsenFanatic
Gems: 0
Birthday: 1 November

Getting a 100% in the game & Cheat Codes question

Hey guys and girls,

I have a problem, I've been playing DOTD all day today and only have 96/100 completed, I did most of the levels over again, but apparently I still missed some items and other stuff.    Can you all possibly help me cause I really wanna unlock the enemies gallery. Also I tried the cheat codes for PS2 and none of them work.... :'(.  Can anyone explain how I can make them work?

Thank you

I have changed my username from Justin Long Fanatic to EricChristianOlsenFanatic, so Justin Long Fanatic is my old name on this site, and EricChristianOlsenFanatic is my new one.

#2 Jul 04, 2009 9:05 PM

Kipeci

Re: Getting a 100% in the game & Cheat Codes question

Okay, well, no idea about the cheat codes, because I don't use them.  The enemies gallery isn't really much good anyway, but just absolutely scour everywhere in the levels where the replay mode tells you you haven't gotten everything.

I really can't tell you much more because you weren't specific.  What are you missing?  Armor?  Elites? Blue gems?  What level are you missing stuff?

All of my eggs have died.
... Good thing I have recipes for this.

#3 Jul 04, 2009 9:40 PM

I'm missing some blue gems and I think those green and red gems that give Spyro and Cynder breath health something. The ones shaped like eggs not the other ones. I also think there's some elite enemies I missed too.

I have changed my username from Justin Long Fanatic to EricChristianOlsenFanatic, so Justin Long Fanatic is my old name on this site, and EricChristianOlsenFanatic is my new one.

#4 Jul 05, 2009 9:12 PM

Akon

#5 Jul 06, 2009 12:32 AM

Ok, but the problem is when I go to level select it doesn't show which items I'm still missing on each stage. I know I got 96/100 cause on the Floating Islands level I found alot of stuff I missed by playing around. I really wish I had like infinite knowledge of the game, lol. I do appreciate the help though.

#6 Jul 06, 2009 3:23 PM

Kipeci

No, the level select does show it.
It'll tell how many of the items are left behind on each stage
Look at the numbers for all of the collectibles.  If it is zero, then there is nothing to collect on that stage.  If it is higher, well, that's what you have to collect.

All of my eggs have died.
... Good thing I have recipes for this.

#7 Jul 06, 2009 4:08 PM

Cynder7
Gems: -90
Birthday: 19 December
Website

To activate the cheat codes you have to go to the pause menu,and enter the code,but using the analog stick,NOT the arrows.
Hope that helps..

#8 Jul 07, 2009 1:57 AM

I did it just now! I got 100% completed, yay me!

#9 Jul 07, 2009 12:28 PM

random

cool I don't know how much of the game I completed. I got all the armor though the final set is awsome (sorry if you think this is spam i'm new here LOL)

Board footer