You are not logged in.

#1 Jun 26, 2009 10:22 PM

pur
Gems: 0

EtD; Not canon? Canon warper? Something else?

Pardon me folks, but I've over-analysed a single line as per usual. I started up a new game of EtD today (as I didn't remember Crush and Gulp talking all that well). I watch through the intro, and Gulp talks. It was a brief line, so I didn't dwell too much on it. The next line, on the other hand...well...

"I didn't hire you for your brains, you Dinosaurian land mass. Keep thinking, and I'll send you back to where you came from; unemployed in Molten Crater, begging for work from Gnasty Gnorc!"

How would that even begin to fit in the timeline? It leaves me confused.

Sorry if this has been brought up before.

Mass mental scarring, AWWAAAYY!!

You have it lucky compared to my other haunts...

#2 Jun 27, 2009 9:34 AM

Spyro Master

Re: EtD; Not canon? Canon warper? Something else?

Thats a good point, cause they arent gnorcs and how could somewhere like molten crater which is in avalar involve Gnasty Gnorc? thats confusing really.

#3 Aug 23, 2009 8:49 PM

Sora
Website

Yeah, that line doesn't make any sense at all. What's Gnasty Gnorc doing in the forgotten worlds? Same goes for dinosaurs in Molten Crater. >_>

I bet they just wanted to make fans of the originals happy, and tie EtD and YotD together.

#4 Aug 24, 2009 12:28 AM

Trasher258
Website

From my standpoint, Gnasty Gnorc was banished to the Dragon Junkyard, in which whether it is in the Forgotten Worlds or not is not said. Also, Avalar isn't said to be part of the Forgotten Worlds.

I wish somebody had thought of a map...

I don't care how it looks but how it functions

#5 Feb 16, 2010 10:21 AM

JakBandiFan

The reason why Crush talks is because in the Spyro 2 epilogue, he starts to learn to speak. I am not sure about Gulp though.

I'm a secret duck who lives in the glitchy but nice Honey Marshes. My day to day job is to spy on the blue guys so they won't get up to much mischief.

Board footer