You are not logged in.

#1 Jun 08, 2009 9:21 PM

Spyro&Cynder4ever
Gems: 0
Website

Spyro’s Day at the Beach

Spyro’s Day at the Beach

(Chapter 1)
It was the perfect day for the beach! Sunny skies and warm temperatures. Almost everyone at Dragon City was getting ready to go. Cynder was searching through her closet to find the right bathing suit, Spyro was waxing his new surfboard outside, and Sparx was waiting at the palace doors for thirty minutes before falling asleep, again. Sparx woke up to the sound of a scream…

“Ahhhhhh!” screamed Cynder.
Sparx rushed to Cynder’s room. “What is it?!” Sparx said alarmed.
“I can’t find my swim suit!” Cynder shouted.
“Which one?” asked Sparx.
“My special one!” Cynder said. “The one I was waiting for days to put on for Spyro!”
Sparx was clueless
“The most beautiful, sapphire blue swim suit with silver trimming!”
“Why that specific swim suit?” Sparx asked confused. “What’s wrong with your other swim suits that you have piled up in you closet?”
“I wanted to show that one to Spyro” Cynder continued. “I wanted to wear it for him. The catalog said that it would create an INSTANT attraction.”
“Uh, ok…” said Sparx
“PERFECT” Cynder shouted sarcastically. She started mumbling to herself. “Of all the days to lose my swim suit, why did it have to be this one?!” Cynder continued. “Why did you have to do this God?! Why to me?!”
“Oh great” Sparx said to himself. “Ok, Cynder, you need to calm down!”
Cynder ignored Sparx and started throwing things at him to make him leave. Sparx left.
Spyro heard the commotion and entered his and Cynder’s room.
“Cynder?” said Spyro “Are you ok?”
“Yeah” replied Cynder. “I’m fine.”
“Ok… if you need anything, just let me know.” Said Spyro.
“Yeah. Sure.” Cynder said.
After about ten minutes, Cynder found what she was looking for…
“Aha!” Cynder started laughing to herself.
Spyro and Sparx were just about to head out to the beach when Cynder came rushing out of the palace with a towel wrapped around herself.
“Cynder,” Sparx said. “you’re supposed to put on the towel AFTER you go swimming…” Sparx started laughing.
“Oh, shut up Sparx.” Cynder replied.
The purple dragon, the black dragoness, and the dragonfly flew toward the beach.
(End of Chapter 1)

Spyro&Cynder4ever
"Why won't you fight back?!"
"You left me with nothing to fight for"

#2 Jun 08, 2009 10:04 PM

Spyro&Cynder4ever
Website

Re: Spyro’s Day at the Beach

(Chapter 2)
About twenty minutes later, they arrived at the beach. Sparx rushed to find a spot in the sun where he could relax. He found a nice spot on the rocks and immediately pulled out his shades.
“Ah.” Sparx sighed with satisfaction. “This is perfect.”
Spyro and Cynder found a spot on the sand. Spyro laid his towel down and was about to put his surfboard down when he noticed Cynder in her new swim suit. Spyro stared at Cynder in amazement. His jaw dropped, as well as his surfboard.
“Wow!” Spyro thought. “She is so beautiful”
Cynder saw Spyro staring at her, and she walked slowly toward him. Spyro was still in a daze.
Sparx even noticed Cynder. He sat up and his shades dropped from his eyes… Cynder walked up to Spyro, and rubbed her body on his in a flirtatious way. Spyro was dreaming at this point. Cynder walked past Spyro, turned around to look at him, and started to walk toward the water. Spyro came back to his senses and followed her. Sparx watched and said to himself, “Now, that’s a Kodak Moment…” Sparx sighed. “Back to relaxing’!” Sparx laid back down and put his shades back on. Spyro and Cynder continued playing in the water…
(End of Chapter 2)

Spyro&Cynder4ever

#3 Jun 09, 2009 3:15 PM

Spyro&Cynder4ever
Website

(Chapter 3)
Within the hour, Spyro noticed a few large waves out in the open ocean. He immediately rushed back to shore and grabbed his surfboard. Spyro paddled out and caught a wave in only a few minutes.
“AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!” Spyro shouted as he rode his first wave of the day… But soon, during the same ride, “Uh oh” Spyro said, because the surfboard started to pearl. (for those that don’t know what “pearling” is, “pearling” is when the nose of the surfboard is pointed too low)
WPIEOUT!!!!! Cynder was watching Spyro and started laughing hysterically.
“OMG!” Cynder shouted at Spyro while still laughing. “That was the funniest thing I’ve seen you do in a long time!” Cynder continued laughing
“Oh, really? You think you can do better?” Spyro said as he walked up to Cynder.
“I know I can.” reassured Cynder.
Spyro handed Cynder the surfboard and watched as she paddled out to sea. Cynder caught a wave on her first try.
“This is awesome!” shouted Cynder. “Hey, Spyro, hang six!” Cynder teased Spyro as her two front feet were at the edge of the board. Spyro looked at her somewhat shocked. Sparx saw what was happening. He flew over to Spyro.
“Ya know,” Sparx said to Spyro. “you are one lucky guy.”
“How do you figure?” asked Spyro.
“Well, two reasons.” Sparx said. “First, you love her and she loves you.”
“That’s true.” Spyro agreed. “And the other reason is…?”
“The other reason is…” Sparx replied. “any girl who could blow Kelly Slater out of the water has GOT to be worth something!” Sparx started to laugh.
Spyro was speechless
“Take it from me,” Sparx continued. “you got a good thing goin’ with her. Hold her close, and don’t let her go. Keep her. She is the one for you. I can see it in both you and Cynder.”
Spyro was shocked that Sparx had love advice to give him.
“You don’t need to say anything to me” Sparx said “Go out and get her.”
Spyro smiled and rushed out to Cynder. Cynder just then came in from a wave. Spyro ran up to her and gave her a long passionate kiss. Cynder was surprised at first, but soon, she gave in to the kiss.
(End of Chapter 3)

Spyro&Cynder4ever

#4 Jun 09, 2009 3:16 PM

Spyro&Cynder4ever
Website

(Chapter 4)
As the two dragons resumed playing in the water, two adult dragons, Terrador and Volteer, arrived at the beach. Spyro saw them and immediately rushed to greet them.
“Hey!” Spyro said excitedly. “I thought you weren’t going to get here until later.”
“We left earlier than expected.” Terrador replied.
“All the same, it’s great that you’re here!” said Spyro.
Only a few minutes later, Hunter arrived with a young sapphire colored female dragon that look similar to Cynder. Cynder saw the young dragoness and was surprised when she realized who the young one was.
“*gasp* Crystal?!” said Cynder surprised
“Wait! You know her?” Asked Spyro.
“Well, of course!” said Cynder. “She’s my daughter!”
“YOUR daughter?!!!” Shouted Spyro “How could she be YOUR daughter?! I’m her fath-…” Spyro was interrupted by a sudden memory.  “Can it be?”
“It was you…?” said Cynder “I don’t understand. But, Why did you leave me that night?”
“I didn’t leave you!” Shouted Spyro “You left ME!”
Spyro and Cynder started arguing. Crystal stopped the fight.
“STOP IT!” Crystal screamed. “Mom, Dad, I don’t care how we   all got separated, but the important thing is, we’re back together.”
Crystal hugged her parents. Hunter, Terrador, and Volteer were very confused. Spyro explained…
“*deep sigh* I was young and irresponsible,” Spyro explained. “I had a relationship with Cynder and after Crystal came to me, we all got separated. Malefor took Cynder away from me, and Crystal ran away. I forgot about Cynder and Crystal and moved on with my life…”
“But, you met Cynder again, and fell in love again…” said Volteer “How could you not know who she was from before?”
“I can explain that one” said Cynder, “Malefor brainwashed us. He cornered us, and individually brainwashed us. Then he cast Spyro away, and took me and Crystal. Luckily, Crystal got away in time.”
“After that,” Crystal continued, “I started searching for my parents, but I didn’t know their names. I found my dad, Spyro, just a few months ago. I stayed with him for a while, and then I went to look for my mom. Hunter found me last week, and took care of me. And thankfully, he led me to my mom…” Crystal smiled and hugged her parents once again. Everyone talked for a while and then went to play in the water. Spyro and Cynder taught their daughter to surf and Sparx was still resting on his rock, until lunch time.
(End of Chapter 4)

(Crystal Belongs to Me.)

Spyro&Cynder4ever

#5 Jun 09, 2009 4:13 PM

Spyro&Cynder4ever
Website

(Chapter 5)
It was about mid-day, and everyone started getting hungry. So Hunter and Spyro decided to hunt some food, while the others set up a barbeque. Spyro and Hunter went to the Forbidden Forest, thinking it was the hunting grounds… to their surprise, they found a deer, already dead, with a poison arrow sticking out of it’s neck. The archer of the arrow was nowhere to be found, so Spyro and Hunter headed back to the beach, the deer along with them. They were lost and it took about half an hour to reach their destination
“Hey, you’re back!” shouted Sparx after impatiently waiting. “Uh, couldn’t you have gone to a Burger King or something?”
“What’s with the stick?” Crystal asked.
“It’s a poison arrow” replied Spyro.
“Are you trying to poison us?” asked Sparx.
“No,” replied Spyro. “I was hoping that Cynder could take the poison out…”
“I’m sorry, Spyro.” Cynder said “I can’t reverse poison effects.”
“I can help!” said Crystal. The young sapphire dragoness walked over to the deer, and lightly breathed on the wound. The deer’s body shuddered for a second, then was motionless. Sparx was amazed.
“Hey, Spyro,” Sparx said. “You should’ve named her ‘Dee’.”
“Why?” asked Spyro.
“Because that power could be called ‘Dee-Poison’.” Sparx started laughing.
Crystal recognized the attempted humor and responded. “You know Sparx, if you keep that up, you’re not gonna have a ‘Dee-fence’ against me.” Sparx was silent. Everyone soon had their lunch and resumed playing.
(End of Chapter 5)

Spyro&Cynder4ever

#6 Jun 09, 2009 5:08 PM

Spyro&Cynder4ever
Website

(Chapter 6)
It was getting dark and the air temperature was dropping slowly. Spyro built a campfire. Everyone sat around the fire to keep warm, tell stories, and roast marshmallows. It was late and Terrador decided that it was best to spend the night at the beach rather than risk the dangers of the Forbidden Forest at night. Crystal laid down next to her parents and fell asleep. Spyro and Cynder wrapped their wings around their daughter to keep her warm. Soon, the two elder dragons, Hunter, and Sparx fell asleep. Cynder looked at Spyro with a passion in her eyes. Spyro smiled and had a small tear in the corner of his eye, as he looked upon his daughter. The sound of the fire’s crackling was all that could be heard. Spyro and Cynder soon fell asleep.
(End of chapter 6)

Spyro&Cynder4ever

#7 Jun 09, 2009 6:37 PM

Spyro&Cynder4ever
Website

(Chapter 7)
It was morning. The air was crisp, fresh, and cool. Cynder woke up and noticed that Crystal was gone. She stood up and looked around for her daughter…
“CRYSTAL!!!!!!” Cynder screamed
The scream startled everyone else, and they all woke up.
“Wha-?! I’m up!” said Sparx startled, and still a bit tired.
“What’s wrong Cynder?!” asked Spyro.
“Crystal’s gone!” Cynder said more worried.
“What?!!!” shouted Sparx and Spyro.
Cynder started to cry. Tears filled up her face and soon the ground at her feet formed a puddle of her tears.
Spyro immediately took action.
“Ok, Terrador, take Hunter and Volteer and search the Forbidden Forest!” Spyro said. “Sparx, you come with me and Cynder to search the beach!”
“I think I’ll stay here and watch our spot,” said Sparx. “just in case she comes back.”
“Fine!” Spyro replied. “But you better keep an eye out for her!”
“Ok! Ok! Just go!” Sparx said almost hesitating.
Spyro and Cynder rushed out to find their daughter.
Back at the Forbidden Forest, Hunter and the two elder dragons searched the entire forest, with no luck. About ten minutes later Cynder saw Crystal on the train tracks. Her foot was stuck. Crystal was trying to pull herself free, when she heard the Amtrak train coming.
“*whimpers* HELP!!!!!!” screamed Crystal. Them she saw her parents… “Mom! Dad! I’m stuck!” Spyro and Cynder rushed to Crystal. Spyro set Crystal free, but couldn’t get away in time. The Amtrak hit Spyro, and he fell to the ground, unconscious. Terrador saw what happened and rushed to Spyro. Crystal and Cynder rushed to him as well. They were both crying…
“No, Spyro!” Cynder shouted. “Don’t leave me! I can’t lose you again!”
“Dad!” Crystal said. “I’m sorry! I shouldn’t have left! Please don’t die!”
Terrador just then remembered the deer that was poisoned…
“Quick, child!” said Terrador. “Use your heal power on your father! Before he’s gone!”
Crystal rushed to her father’s side and quickly breathed on his wounds… As the wounds healed, everyone was silently still… but it was too late. Spyro was dead.
(End of Chapter 7)

Spyro&Cynder4ever

#8 Jun 09, 2009 7:14 PM

Spyro&Cynder4ever
Website

(Chapter 8)
“NO!!!!” Cynder shouted and immediately held Spyro in her arms.
Cynder and Crystal cried over the loss of Spyro. Terrador, Volteer and Hunter bowed their heads in respect and remorse. Terrador carried Spyro to the spot at the beach where Sparx was still waiting.
“WHAT HAPPENED?!!!!!” Shouted Sparx. Terrador explained. Sparx went to his dead step-brother and cried. “Why?!” Sparx cried. “We’ve been through so much! Why did you have to die?! I got no place else to go!!!” Cynder and Crystal looked at Sparx confused.
“What?” said Sparx. “It’s Richard Gere from “Officer and a Gentleman…”
Crystal looked at Sparx in an annoyed way. “Dude, you seriously killed the moment.” She said.
“He tends to do that often…” Cynder said. Sparx just sat back and smiled at his annoyance progress. Everyone was silent.
“*cough* *cough* What happened?’ Spyro said tiredly.
“*gasp* DADDY!!!! Crystal shouted and immediately hugged her father.
“Spyro!!!” Cynder said. She went over to Spyro and kissed him. “Don’t leave me again!” Cynder continued. “I love you!”
Spyro got up. “Did I hear something about Richard Gere?” Spyro said. Everyone looked at Sparx. “Of course.” Spyro said.
Cynder, Sparx and Crystal hugged Spyro. Everyone started packing up to leave. Spyro grabbed his surfboard and towel, Cynder put her towel back on, and Sparx took ten minutes to find his shades. Terrador, Volteer, and Hunter left for Dragon City. Sparx followed soon after. Crystal walked to her parents and smiled. Spyro and Cynder held their daughter tightly jut before leaving. The purple dragon, black dragoness, ant the young sapphire dragoness flew to Dragon City. Cynder walked into the palace. Crystal stayed behind with her father for a few minutes. As Crystal walked toward the palace, Spyro looked toward Ignitus’ shrine. “Thank you, Ignitus” Spyro said and then went to the palace. It was soon dark and everyone was getting ready to go to sleep. Spyro and Cynder laid down next each other. Crystal walked in the room and laid down in between them. He looked at her parents. “Mom, Dad, I love you.” Crystal said tiredly and fell asleep. Cynder kissed Spyro and fell asleep. Spyro soon fell in a peaceful sleep. Now that he was re-united with his daughter, and in the comfort and love of Cynder, Spyro, Cynder and Crystal, lived the legend and continued their lives.
(THE END)

Spyro&Cynder4ever

#9 Jun 10, 2009 1:51 PM

Spyro&Cynder4ever
Website

Btw, Spyro fans, comments are welcome. please reply. thank you.

Spyro&Cynder4ever

Board footer