Welcome to Spyro the Dragon Forums!

You are not logged in.

#1 Jun 01, 2009 2:56 AM

dragonmissioner
Gems: 0

Your relationship with other forums

This is not to complain really. Yes I know big surprise isn't it?

Well I was wondering if you ever communicate to other forums to alert them of trolls and other issues. A lot of you mods are on dark spyro as members.

I am just wondering if you communicate with them as a friendly forums do. I just want to know because I am having issues with my computer connecting to deviant art. It might just be my computer wanting to bug me but I never really know if they banned me from the site or not.

They send emails out to alert you for stuff like that right?

#2 Jun 01, 2009 3:24 AM

RedDragonX
Website

Re: Your relationship with other forums

If dA banned you then you would be notified about it. Members who have been banned there can say more but they all receive notification somehow.

As for the relationship with other forums obviously we want things to be as professional as possible; keeping a mutual amount of respect for each other no matter what.

This is always hard because members of both forums sometimes do punch back and forth at each other. We may approach how we run things differently but we all support Spyro and that's what counts in the end.

#3 Jun 01, 2009 10:35 AM

Silver_Spyro

#4 Jun 03, 2009 12:51 PM

RedDragonX
Website

Well the forum doesn't directly communicate with other sites very often, if anything it would be a staff meeting between sites or something, but if we had to we would keep it simply a professional event.

Board footer