Welcome to Spyro the Dragon Forums!

You are not logged in.

#1 May 19, 2009 11:42 PM

beautygirl05
Gems: 0

The Legend of Spyro: Age of "Peace"

Ch. 1
A month has past after the defeat of Malefor. Cynder was lying in her room looking at the fire blankly in here fire place. She was twisted up in a series of thoughts... thoughts about Spyro. 'Does he Love me? Well why would he after all I put him through. I nearly killed him! But I really love him.’ This caused Cynder to gag a little. She almost dozed of when she heard footsteps down the hall. She expected them to go on but they stopped right in front of her room. There was a light knock on the door. "Come in" She said not trying to sound weary.
The purple dragon stepped in with the glowing dragonfly close behind. "Cynder would you like to sit on the balcony with us?" Spyro asked.
"Sure, why not."
They sat at the balcony as they looked at the sunset. After 20 minutes Sparx got very tiered. "Hey, Spyro man?"
"Yeah?"
"I'm tiered so I'm going off to bed."
"Okay good night"
The sun had set and the moon showed with the stars. Spyro glanced at Cynder with the corner of his eyes. Cynder's black-navy scales shone in the moonlight giving her an astonishing glow.
No sooner had Spyro stopped looking Cynder gave Spyro a glance. Spyro's scales also gave an astonishing glint. Cynder's heart nearly skipped a beat every time she looked at him. "Spyro?" She chocked out
"Yeah?"
"I...I...I" She couldn't form the words in her mouth. Spyro crocked his head sideways looking in to her beautiful emerald eyes.
"What is it?"
"I...I...I have to go to bed.” she quickly blurted out lying. She was about to leave when Spyro blurted out.
"You're lying."
"No I'm not!"
"Yeah you are your eyes give it away!"
"Fine! You wanna know the truth! I LOVE YOU!!!" She broke into a run sobbing.
"Cynder wait! CYNDER!!!" Spyro hollered and broke of into a run after her.
Cynder knew she wasn't right for him, Ember deserved him more than her. She reached her room and locked the door. Seconds later Spyro came and tried to open the door but it didn't budge. He used his earth ball and smashed the door open. This caused Cynder to go into a stage of shock. "Sorry about the damage. Cynder what you said back there," He paused and looked at Cynder, she turned her head away in shame. "I love you back."
She looked at him with tears streaming down her eyes. "You don't deserve me Spyro. You deserve someone far better than me, you’re such a nice guy. You deserve someone like-she got cut off by Spyro pressing his lips against hers. Cynder's eyes went wide but then instantly she kissed him back. She finally had the man of her dreams!

Chapter 2
    Cynder woke up by the sunlight coming from her porch. She yawned and was about to go to sleep when Spyro burst in with Sparx close behind. “Cynder! Cynder! There’s gonna be new dragons coming so the guardians need to see us!” he yelped excitedly.
    “Yippe more dragons!” Sparx said sarcasticly.
    “Cool! I’ll be there in a minute!” Spyro and Sparx left. She walked to the pale of water in her room and splashed water in her face so she could wake up. She left her room and went after Spyro.

“Cynder, Spyro. There are going to be many dragons of your age coming to join us in the dragon city. You shall help them train to fight in the ancient’s way. They will be coming in the next few hours or so, so get ready.” Terrador instructed.
    “Come on I already did all the work1 Why do I have to do more?” Sparx said. Spyro looked at him with eyebrow up and one eyebrow down. “Ok maybe not all the work but most of it.”

A few hours later the new dragons arrived. Spyro and Cynder couldn’t wait to meet them. “Welcome everyone” Terrador said. “I am Terrador and this is Cyril, Volteer, Spyro, and Cynder.
    “Hello,” the leader of the group chanted out. “My name is Scamper.” Cynder stared at him, he was very handsome dragon. Green scales covered most of his body. His chest scales were a bright, emerald green color. He’s emerald eyes shone like the moon. She stopped staring and looked at Spyro. ‘Spyro’s even cuter.’ She thought.
    Scamper couldn’t help but stare at Cynder. ‘She is very beautiful! Maybe we could date.’ He thought to himself very cheerfully.
    “Hi! I’m Ember!” a pink dragoness said as she walked up to Spyro. “You wanna go out”
    “Uh… Sorry, I’m already seeing someone.” Spyro blurted out. Ember got crushed.
    “Hi my name is Flame.” A red dragon said looking at Spyro and then to Cynder. They both nodded to him. He was upset that Ember asked Spyro out in less than a minute.
    “Hi, I’m Frost,” said a blue dragoness also nodding at Spyro and Cynder.
    “Hi, my name is Gia” said a green dragoness.
    “Hi, I’m Volt!” said a yellow dragon.
    “While you stay at the dragon city you will be trained by Spyro and Cynder. Get some rest now, your training will start tomorrow.” Terrador instructed.
    The group of dragons walked behind Spyro and Cynder to see what rooms they get. “Okay everyone, there’s not going to be enough room for everyone, so you guys will have to partner up.” Spyro said.
    “I’ll be partners with Cynder!”Scamper shouted out. All eyes looked at him and then to Cynder.
    “Uh… Sorry Scamper, I’m going to sleep in Spyro’s room tonight.” Cynder answered back. Scamper was crushed.
    “I’ll be partners with Ember.” Flame blurted out.
    “Sure. Ok, fine with me.” Ember answered back. ‘Yes I have a room with Ember! Now I can share my feelings with her!’ Flame thought to himself.
    “This is taking to long. Scamper, Gia you guys will share a room and Frost and Volt you guys will share a room.” Spyro said a little irritated.
    ‘Why me?! Why do I have to share a room with Frost!?’ Volt thought very irritated. ‘UHG! Why do I have to share a room with the big jerk?’ Frost thought to herself. *sigh*. They all walked to their room. Frost positioned herself in front of the fire while she let Volt sit in a corner to freeze. “Why the hell do you get to sit in front of the fire! There are other people that live in this room!” Volt shouted furiously.
    “Oh are you calling your self a living thing? You’re just a big ball of electricity that can breath!.” She snapped back.
    “You’re just a self centered, annoying, shellfish little jerk!” with that he walked out of the room.
    In Ember’s and Flame’s room Flame was trying to get the guts to tell Ember that he loves her. “Ember?” He piped up.
    “Yeah?”
    “Um…I…Uh wanted to tell you I… I…I…Uh love you.” He stammered out in embarrassment.  She smiled, walked up to him and gave him a devious kiss.
    “I love you back”
    In Scamper and Gia’s room they were looking at the fire. ‘I’ve always liked him. I liked him since I lade eyes on him.’ “Scamper?”
“What!?”
“Um, How do I put this? I… uh… really like… you. or should I say love.” She looked down in shame. She already new he liked Cynder.
“Really? No has every said such a thing to me before.”
“Yes really, when I first saw you I loved you.” Just like that Scamper pressed his lips against hers. She instantly kissed back. They were twisted in a passionate kiss.
In Spyro and Cynder’s room they were sharing a very passionate kiss as well, but unaware of the blood red eyes staring at them.
Ch. 3
“Ok everyone you will start out training by fighting alongside with a partner. Cynder and I will show you an example.” Spyro said. Spyro and Cynder stepped into the circle as a dummy of a horrible beast came up. Spyro struck the beast with a bolt of lighting, which stunned the beast. While Spyro stunned the beast, Cynder sneaked up behind it and struck it up with shadow. Spyro leaped up and did a combo attack and then smashed it to the ground. The beast got up and struck Spyro across the room. Cynder glared at the monster, her eyes turned to the color of percing red. The monster brought it’s weapon up to strike Cynder. Before it could bring the weapon down Cynder let out a piercing blood curtailing scream. The beast dropped the weapon and fell to the ground with its hands over its ears. Spyro got up and flew over to Cynder. They both let a wash of fire out at the monster. Spyro burned the monster while Cynder blinded it with shadow fire. They both stopped and let out a bolt of convexity. The monster fell to the ground and disappeared.
“Now that’s how you do it.” Spyro said panting. “Ok same partners.”
“Oh great!” Frost and Volt whispered under their breath.
“Ok Ember and Flame you’re up first.”
Ember and Flame stepped into the circle while an ape dummy came up. They flew up and they both fired a fire ball at the ape. The ape dodged Ember’s fire ball but Flame’s was to big to dodge. Flame’s fireball hit him right dab in the stomach. He went flying across the room. Ember flew up to the ape and let out a stream of fire at it. As soon as she stopped the monster still got up. It hit Ember and she went across the room and hit a wall. The monster walked up to Ember and was going do it’s last strike to kill her when Flame came and hit the monster. It slid across the room and then it stopped sliding in the middle of the room. Flame walked up to it and did a fury attack. As soon as all the smoke cleared out the monster disappeared.
“Good job you guys! You did an awesome job.” Spyro yelped. “Ok now Volt and Frost.”
Ch.4
“Errg, I would have killed that thing if you wouldn’t have blasted it` with ice! I almost had it!” Volt Shouted in Rage.
“I doubt that! You were nearly gonna get squished!” Frost snapped back.
“I was gonna use my lightning bolt to stun it you dimwit!” The two were so busy arguing they didn’t even notice the monster getting up. The monster slammed them both into the wall and picked them up. “Look what you did! Good going Ice breath!” Volt snapped as he was struggling to get out.
All the young dragons watched as the two kept auguring. “Um, Spyro shouldn’t we help them?” Ember asked very worried.
“Yes we should. Cynder?”
“I’m on it, I’m on it.” Cynder stepped in and struck the beast with her tall to the wall. The monster let go of Frost and Volt as it smashed into the wall. They lay their, they were to weak to get up.  Cynder quickly pushed them to the corner before the monster could make anymore damage to them. Right after she did that the monster picked itself up and walked over to her with his weapon. Cynder spew poison at the beast. The acid made a hole in the monsters shoulder; the beast yelped in pain and fell to the ground. Cynder went beneath the monster and whacked it up with shadow. Cynder’s eyes turned piercing red and she let out a blood-shrieking cry like she did with the previous monster she fought. The monster hit the ground very hard. It struggled to get up. It stood on it’s legs and was trying to make an other attack at the black dragoness. She shone with convexity now. She let out a huge bolt of convexity at the monster, the monster hit the wall and fell to the ground with rocks collapsing on it. The beast moved the rocks away and got up with fear in his eyes. Cynder shot it with another blast of convexity and took the remaining life from it. The dummy fell to the ground and disappeared.
Cynder walked up to the Frost and Volt with a very mad expression. “Next time you try to fight look at your teammate and you can read what their next move is going to be, you don’t have to talk! An example is Spyro and I.”
“Well the reason you guys fight good together is because you love each other. Frost and I don’t love each other, we hate each other.” Volt said in shame.
“It has nothing to do with love!” Cynder said embarrassed “It’s teamwork! We were once enemies and now we’re friends! Now let’s get you guys healed. You two look terrible.” Cynder and Spyro took Frost and Volt to Terrador. They had explained what had happened and he quickly tried to fix them up. “Hey, Cynder?” Spyro asked.
“Yeah?”
“I’m gonna see how Sparx is doing, I have to tell him everything that happened.”
“I almost forgot about him! Okay, have “fun” talking with your brother” Cynder gave him a kiss on the check and then turned her attention to Volt and Frost.
Spyro walked in his room and found Sparx still sleeping from two nights ago. ‘How the heck is he still sleeping?!’ Spyro thought to himself. “Sparx?”
Nothing.
“Sparx?!”
Nothing
SPARX!!!!!???? HOW THE HECK CAN YOU BE STILL SLEEPING!!!!!!”
The dragonfly was now wide awake. “What the…? Spyro, Man why did you wake me up?! I was having a really nice dream!” Sparx muttered very angry.
“Gee, I don’t know Sparx, well maybe because… YOU WERE SLEEPING FOP THE PAST TWO DAYS!!!!!!!!”
“Sorry! You know I’m tiered from saving your but from danger!” Spyro rolled his eyes very irritated.
“You know you missed a lot of fun! New dragons moved into the temple and Cynder and I have to train them!”
“Ooooh, I wanna meet them!”
“Not now, maybe tomorrow.”
“Okay, whatever.” Sparx went to his pillow and fell asleep again. Spyro rolled his eyes and went to bed too. Not long after he fell asleep Cynder came and quietly lay next to him and also fell asleep. The blood red eyes came to look at them again.
“Don’t worry my master they will very well die soon!”
“I want the black one alive, you may wish to do whatever you want with the purple one.” said an evil voice from the crystal the red eyed demon was holding. “They may have killed me but they haven’t killed my spirit! MUHAHAHA! This miserable world will become mine again!!!!!”

#2 May 20, 2009 9:35 PM

beautygirl05

Re: The Legend of Spyro: Age of "Peace"

Ch. 5
“Spyro, are you awake? Spyro?” Cynder yelped very worried.
“Yeah Cynder, what’s wrong?” Spyro said rubbing his eyes.
“Something feels wrong, I feel like we’re getting watched and evil will over come this world again. I also feel like something wants me in the dark again. I’m really worried.” cried Cynder. “I don’t want to hurt you again, I love you to much! I’ll never forgive myself if you got hurt because of me!” *sniff*.
“You won’t Cynder! If you ever did return to the dark I would do anything to save you! Even take my life away! I love you to Cynder!”
“Don’t say that! I don’t want you to be dead because of me!”
“Don’t worry what could possibly happen? Malefor coming back?”
“That could happen. Like Ignitus said once a dragon dies it doesn’t truly leave the world.”
“That could possibly happen, but if it does I’ll protect you.”
“I’d do the same for you Spyro” With that she gave him a kiss and then fell back to sleep.
---------------------------------- -----------------------------------
The blood red eyes looked at Cynder and gave a smirk. “He won’t be strong enough to keep you safe young dragoness. You will be fighting with the dark forces once again! MUHAHAHA! Malefor will take over your brain and you will be mine!”
-------------------------------- --------------------------------------
“Okay everyone we didn’t get to finish our training yesterday because of the massacre, so Gia and Scamper you’re up first.
    Gia and Scamper stepped into the ring as the same monster the others fought popped up. Gia and Scamper first took flight and spew a earth bullet towards the beast. The beast got hit and went flying up. Scamper went towards it and did a combo and then smashed it into the wall. Gia the went up to the monster and jumped on it with a earth ball breaking it’s ribs. She got of it and went towards Scamper. The demon got up and shook the stars away from his head. The monster raised it’s weapon and was about to take the life out of the two dragons when Scamper and Gia made a huge earth barrier between them. The spikes on the weapon went trough it when it hit the barrier. They went to the top of the barrier and made spikes come out of the ground. One of the spikes went through the demon’s arms while the other one went through one of it’s leg. The monster yelped in pain and was trying to desperately escape from the spikes. Scamper and Gia turned into one single ball together and charged straight at the chest. The ball of spikes landed on it’s destination and killed the demon. “Good job my love” cooed Gia. “You did a fantastic job.”
    “So did you honey.” Scamper blushed back. Scamper kissed Gia and then broke it.
    “Fantastic job you guys! Too bad we can’t keep going. We have to wait for Frost and Volt to recover. They should be good by tomorrow.” Spyro said very proud. “Get some rest now, this is just the beginning of the training. The guardians never let us off easily, right Cynder?”
    “Yeah He’s right they used go hard on us all the time!” Cynder responded back. “Well, have a nice night you guys!”
    All the dragons broke away to their rooms waiting for tomorrow.
Ch. 6
    Spyro woke up and yawned. His love was still asleep. He slowly tried to get up not to bother her. He got up in success and was about to leave but she woke up. “Spyro, where are you going?”
    “I’m going to get some breakfast, I’m hungry.”
    “Can I come?”
    “Of course you can come!” Cynder got up and went with Spyro to the kitchen. They sat down and a mole came up and gave them some cooked lamb. Cynder ripped a piece and popped it in her mouth. “Cynder, you know what you said in the middle of the night? Later when you fell asleep I thought I saw some red eyes staring at us. It may have been my imagination, but it felt really real.”
    “You saw those too? I saw them a couple nights ago but I thought my eyes were playing tricks on me! Wow, what if Malefor is back! How can we stop him if he get to his full strength!”
    “I don’t think he’s back, but maybe that’s one of his followers and he’s trying to revive him!”
    “That could be possible, but how will we- Cynder got cut of with the other dragons bursting in to eat. They grabbed a bowl of meat and started eating. “Good morning you guys!” Cynder and Spyro said.
    “Good morning” all the dragons chirped together. Sparx flew in.
    “So… this is the famous new dragons! They look really we- He got off by Spyro pinching his lips together.
    “What he was saying is that you guys look awesome. He’s my step brother, Sparx.”
    “Cool my name is Scamper and this is Ember, Flame, Gia, Volt, and Frost.” Scamper said proudly.
    Spyro let go of Sparx. “Cool it’s really nice to meet you guys. You guys must know me. I am the on who saved Spyro’s butt all the time!” Sparx said proudly! All the dragons looked at one another confused. “Come on! You must know me!” All the dragons shook their head. “Oh well I guess I’ll got to bed again.”
    “No you won’t you’re gonna watch us train!” Spyro said blocking his way.
    “Fine, I’ll see the little dragons train.”
    “Okay you guys head to the training room, including Sparx, Cynder and I will catch up later.” Spyro instructed. He walked over to Cynder and sat down while everyone went to the room.
    “Spyro, what do you wanna say?”
    “I feel like the eyes are watching us now. I don’t want to harm the others. You go ok I’ll face whatever is watching us.”
    “No! I’m going to face it with you if you like it or not!”
    “Okay”
    “Wait, since it’s only following us, should we just fight in the middle of the night?”
    “Fine we’ll do that, but if anything happens to you I’ll come after you if you like or not.”
    “Okay, I love you Spyro.”
    “I love you to Cynder.” Spyro leaned in to Cynder and gave her a kiss. He broke it and finally said “Let’s go the others are waiting” They headed to the training room and began the lesson with them.
----------------------------------
    “So if it’s a fight you want for the dragoness then it’s a fight you got.” The blood red eyes said.
    “Remember what I said Shadow, do not harm the girl! Do whatever you want to the boy.” said the peering yellow eyes, in the crystal.
    “Yes Malefor or I mean master.”
    “They will never stop me once I take over the dragonesses body MUHAHAHA!!!!!!”
    Ch.7
    Flame stood in the middle of the room. He rose up and concentrated. He let out a huge wash of fire from his body burning his enemies, seconds after the wash of fire massive fireballs came down killing all the dummies. “Good job Flame! You did fantastic on this training area. Okay everyone since we’re done with training. Flame, Volt, Scamper wanna help me hunt? Boys night out?”
    “Sure” The three yelped out excitedly. The four headed out to the forest not far from the dragon city. Cynder and Frost went to Cynder’s room while Ember and Gia gazed out into the horizon. Cynder sat down and looked at the fire while Frost sat down and stared at Cynder. “Cynder,”
“Yeah Frost? What’s wrong?”
“I have this really weird feeling coursing through my body about the weirdest person.”
“Who?”
“Volt…” she whispered up. “I can’t explain the feeling! It feels… it feels… so different. I’ve never felt this before.”
Cynder just smiled.
--------------------------------------
Spyro and Volt flew along side each other while Flame and Scamper flew together and talked ahead of Spyro and Volt. “Spyro?” Volt asked.
“Yeah?” Spyro answered back.
“Well, I have this very weird feeling, about… about Frost. I’ve never felt anything like this before, but it feels weird that it’s about Frost. What is it Spyro? Did you ever feel this before?”
“Oh I’ve felt this before, I’ve felt just like- Spyro got interrupted by Sparx
“He felt like that about Cynder and now look where he is with the queen of darkness!” Sparx said irritated.
    “Is that true Spyro!? Am I having feelings for Frost!?!?”
    “A little bit, probably. You get that kind of feeling when you’re in love with someone.”
-------------------------------------------
“Frost I felt exactly like that about Spyro. I’m “sorry” to say this but you’re probably in love with Volt.” Frost hanged her head down in shame. She looked up into Cynder’s eyes.
“Cynder I… I… don’t know what to say. I really don’t know my true feelings about him. Cynder, I think I do have feelings a little about him.”
“A little?” Cynder said with one eyebrow raised. 
“Ok fine maybe a lot.” Frost put her head down in shame.
“Frost, it’s ok to admit you like someone.
“I know, but feelings about Volt? I acted so… so mean to him.” Tears ran down her cheek.
“It’s okay Frost. Just tell him your true feeling and tell him you’re sorry.”
“But what if he doesn’t have the feelings back?”
“It’s okay if you get turned down. You’ll have another chance with someone else.”
“Thank you so much Cynder!” Frost eyes were welled up with tears from Joy. She walked over to Cynder and hugged her. “As soon as he comes back I’m gonna tell him my true feelings!”
Chapter 8
“So you’re telling me that I… I… I like Frost?!” Volt said shocked. He hit a tree and plummeted down.
“OH MY GOSE! VOLT ARE YOU OK?” Spyro shouted and went after him.
“What happened?” Scamper and Flame asked as he went after Spyro.
Spyro landed and looked at Volt, he was badly bruised and it looked like he had cracked ribs. He groaned and got up.
“Good going big guy.” Sparx said.
“Ugh, *bleep*! Why did you say that Spyro? I don’t have feelings for Frost!” Volt said angry.
“I said it was a thought. You said you’ve never felt it and it had an awkward feeling. That’s the feeling of unexpected love!” Spyro snapped back. “Stop hiding the fact that you like her! Just admit it. You keep far away from her because you don’t want her to know or you’re just afraid that she’ll turn you down!”
“I guess you’re right, maybe I do like her.” Scamper and Flame looked at each other in shock.
“Maybe?”
“Ok fine, I do like her.”
“I knew it. But it’s ok that you like her. I bet she shares the same feelings.”
“Really?”
“I guess so.”
“Ok as soon as I come back from hunting I’ll tell her!”
“I don’t think we’ll be hunting now. It’s nearly dark.” They looked at the sky, the sun was setting. They headed for the dragon city.
As soon as they arrived Volt headed off to look for Frost. He had found her looking at the stars starting to come out. He watched her for a little bit before speaking to her. “Frost?” he said looking at the ground.
“Huh? Who said that!” she stood up to her fighting stance ready to fight anything coming at her. Volt chuckled.
“It’s me silly! Volt.”
“Oh, you. What do want?” she asked as she sat down. Looking into the horizon again.
“I uh… wanted to tell you something that is very awkward.”
“I have to tell me something too. I want to say… uh… I….I…I…love you.” She looked down to her paws. She felt so awkward to like a guy she was so mean to. “I’m sorry for saying harsh stuff to you.”
“Frost, I was going to tell you the same thing! I love you too!” Frost had tears streaming down her eyes.
“Really? Cause if you really don’t like me its okay. I’ll understand.
“Really, I do like you.” Volt pushed her chin up and wiped the tears away. “I really like you.” He moved his muzzle close to hers and pressed his lips to her. She kissed him back and was relieved to know that he Volt liked her back. She broke the kiss.
“That was amazing Volt. I’ve never felt so much pleasure in my life!”
“Neither have I. Let’s go back to the others and tell them.”
“ok” They walked back to the others to tell them about the amazing thing that happened. Not far from where they stood, Spyro and Cynder watched as the two lovebirds went to the others. They smiled.
“I knew they would be a couple one day! It’s so cute.” Cynder said
“Yeah” Spyro said. “Let’s head back to the room. I’m a little tiered.”
“O- Cynder was cut of by a head of a black dragon emerging. The dragon grabbed Spyro and threw him to the wall making him conscious. “Spyro!”
The dragon went to Cynder and circled her. “Don’t you remember me darling? You were the one I loved but, you never took me!” Cynder had a sudden flashback. He was right.
Ch. 9
“Shadow! I didn’t take you because I didn’t want to be with a total jerk!” She attacked him with her fear scream. He Dodged the scream by covering his ears before it hit him.
“You’re gonna have to do better than that to beat me!”
“You want better? VOLT, FROST, SCAMPER, GIA, EMBER, AND FLAME!!! HELP!!!!!!” The six dragons came running after they heard Cynder’s screech for help.
    “OH my god! What the hell did you do to Spyro ? You monster!” said Volt. All the dragons went in their fighting pose. They all let out a ray of their element breath. The black dragon stopped time and knocked the six dragons off their feet. He walked over to Cynder and stroked her face. “You’ll be mine again very soon. I will be yours no matter what!” He unstopped time. The dragons got on their feet with pure hate in her eyes. He fought them. Scamper slammed his paws to the ground letting lose a huge earthquake which knocked the black dragon off his feet. This was an advantage for Cynder. She walked over to Spyro and picked him up and flew out through the balcony she went over to the guardians.
“Terrador! Shadow is attacking us. We need your help, but Spyro’s unconscious.” Cynder yelped desperately.
“Don’t worry, the moles will take care of Spyro.” Some moles came and took Spyro away. “Where is Shadow lead us there.” Terrador instructed. Cynder took the three guardians to Shadow. All the young dragons lay on the ground to weak to get up. They sneaked up behind him and let lose there element breath. Shadow would of stopped time but he was getting stunned from Volteer. He managed to slash his tail through Volteer’s Terrador’s And Cyril’s legs. All the dragons yelped in pain. Shadow then went under them and jerked them up with shadow.  While they were in the air he smashed them against the wall. Stones fell against their body. Shadow looked at Cynder. She looked at him wide eyed but then instantly her eyes narrowed. “Guess it’s just you and me. Bring it on.” Cynder snickered.

Ch. 10
“I’d be happy to “bring it on” Cynder” Shadow said. He walked up to Cynder and hugged her. Cynder jerked away and disappeared. “What the- Shadow was cut of by Cynder jerking him up from under him. Cynder’s eyes turned red and she let out another piercing fear scream. “Agh!!!” Shadow screamed. He hit the ground hard and managed to get up. He flew into the air shooting out a lighting ball. It hit Cynder in the chest. A wave of pain crossed her body.
“That’s not going to stop me!” She crocked. She let out a wave of wind throwing Shadow off course. He plummeted to the wall and landed on the unconscious dragons. He got up and stopped time. He walked up to her and rubbed her check.
“Sorry” He whispered. He pushed her down and knocked her into the wall. He unstopped time and Cynder got up. She went to the shadows of the room and disappeared. “Erg! Come out!”
“My pleasure!” she jerked him up like she did with her earlier attack with shadow. He went flying up, while he was in the air she shot him with poison. He screamed in pain as the venom ate away his shoulder.
“You’re gonna pay for that.” He hit the ground and got up with dark energy surrounding him. Cynder flew up and lunged at him. She went right through him.
“What the heck” She looked at shadow with wide eyes.
“Hello Cynder,” She looked at the crystal on the floor by Shadow.
“MALEFOR!!!!! HOW CAN YOU BE ALIVE! SPYRO AND I DEFEATED YOU”
“Oh, I’m not alive. It’s my spirit. Like Ignitus said, when a dragon dies it doesn’t truly leave the world.”
“I should have known!” Cynder snickered. Malefor’s face disappeared from the Crystal. Shadow was now swallowed in dark energy. The dark energy went away and Shadow was standing there with more strength. “Ok what was that for, you haven’t changed?
“Oh really,” he let out a wash of poison. “I’ve developed the same powers as you, honey.”
“Erg! Don’t call me honey!” Cynder disappeared once again and again threw Shadow up. “Do you know how to use them properly?” She made a twister and whirled him around. Shadow was getting sick of horrid circles he was going in. He managed to kick Cynder in the stomach. She quickly felt the wind rush out of her. She fell to the ground gasping for air. She narrowed her eyes and used her wind to pick him up, but she missed. He had disappeared. He reappeared under her and threw her up.
“Time for your own game.” He let out a piercing scream like Cynder did with him. She fell to the ground to weak to get up. She had lost. “HAHAHA! Looks like Malefor can take you over again.” He walked over to Cynder and sat down. ‘I love you Spyro, please help me. I don’t want to hurt you!’ When all seemed  hope seemed lost for Cynder, a true Hero stood on the balcony.
“If you wanna take her to the dark again your gonna have to go through me. I lost Ignitus, I don’t wanna lose someone very close to me again!” Spyro snickered out.
“Oh so this is the great Spyro. I don’t know what you see in him Cynder.” He turned to her demanding for an answer.
“He can kick your *bleep*.” She whimpered out.
“Oh ye- Shodow was cut off with Spyro stunning him with electricity. Shadow was trying to slash him with his tail, but he was to far away. Cynder got up to her feet.  She kept piercing him with fear, while Spyro stunned Shadow. Then she used poison again on him. Shadow screamed again as the acid was eating away part of his wings. Spyro then froze Shadow and walked over to Cynder. Cynder used her tail blade to smash Shadow against a wall. The ice shattered and the ice pieces pinned his wings to the ground. He let out a howl as the ice shatters pinned him to the ground. He got up in tremendous pain. “You haven’t defeated me yet. He grabbed the crystal Malefor was talking to Cynder in and ran away through the window.
“Spyro thank you very much! Are you feeling ok?”
“Yeah! Let’s get the others to the healers.”
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Three days later…
“Ok you guys, we’ve been training for quite time now. We have to use our skills and hunt down Shadow and stop him reviving Malefor. Cynder has told me Malefor’s spirit has been talking to him. We are going now. I have told the guardians.” Spyro instructed. All the dragons went off the balcony and flew towards the forest.
Ch.11
       Ch.11
They landed in the forest. “Where do you think they might be?” Scamper asked as he looked around.
“I don’t know. Maybe they’re at the volcano that Cynder and I defeated him at.” Spyro answered back as he looked around. “Let’s just search here for a bit.” They walked deeper into the forest hoping to find Shadow and kill him. They all walked deeper and deeper into the forest, but no sign of Shadow and his crystal.
“Erg! Where could he be!” Flame shouted angrily. “Let’s go to that volcano you were talking about!”
“Ok” Spyro said disappointed. He didn’t want to go there. He didn’t want to see the place Ignitus had died.
“Wait, No!” Cynder yelled out.
“Why wait th-
“SHHHH!!!!!” Cynder said. “Can’t you here that?” she whispered. All the dragons listened and heard what Cynder was hearing. They heard footsteps a couple yards away. They slowly walked over towards the footsteps. Then they stopped to what they saw. Shadow was talking to Malefor.
“Master I’m sorry but if it weren’t for that no good purple dragon Spyro, I would have had her. She had collapsed to the ground and I was about to pick her up when he came! Please don’t hurt me!” Shadow pleaded.
“I’ll give you another chance, but if you fail you will be killed!”
“Ok master, but I’m to weak to fight.”
“Don’t worry set the crystal down and stand still.” Shadow followed Malefor’s commands. A dark purple energy came out of the crystal and surrounded Shadows body. Cynder, Spyro, Scamper, Gia, Frost, Flame, and Ember stared with wide eyes.
“What’s happening?” Ember asked Cynder quietly.
“He’s getting all his strength and I have bad feeling.” Cynder answered back. “I think he’s going through the process I was going through when I was turned evil!” Ember looked at her wide eyed. By now the dark energy swallowed Shadow’s body. There was a loud roar and the dark energy went back to the crystal.
“Go on Shadow, go find them and kill them!” Malefor said. All the   
Eight dragons stared at Shadow with their jaws open. He was in his adult size like Cynder was.
“Spyro, it’s time I told you this. I’ve been hiding something.” Cynder said as she looked down.
“What is it Cynder?” Spyro asked curiously.
“I can still turn into my evil form, but if I do, I’m not gonna have the brain like I did when I was evil.” She looked down to her paws.
“You can?!” All the dragons yelped.
“Yeah, I’m gonna have to turn into my old form, but I’m gonna need some help. So are you guys gonna help?”
“Yes of course.” Cynder slowly turned to her dark form. She looked down at the dragons.
“Oh great, the queen of darkness is back.” Sparx muttered to himself.
“Hey Shadow! You looking for us?” Shadow turned his head and saw the dragons.
“Oh I see you wanna put up a fight again. Bring it on! You won’t defeat me this time!”
Ch. 12 
Shadow flew up to the sky and charged a dark lighting ball towards them. All the dragons scattered and dodged the ball. Cynder looked at Shadow, he was to busy dealing with her other friends. This was the perfect time to attack. She disappeared through the Shadows. While Cynder disappeared, Spyro, Frost, Volt, Scamper, Gia, Flame, and Ember attacked shadow. They all let out a burst of their energy. Frost and Spyro froze all of Shadows legs to the ground, Volt was stunning Shadow with his lightning bolt, Scamper and Gia was shooting earth missiles , and Flame and Ember burnt the monster.  All of the sudden Shadow went flying in the air. While he was in the air Cynder slashed him with her long talons. He screamed from the pain of the burning shadow around him and the cut on his chest. Just as he was about to hit the ground he was hit by poison in the spot that Cynder clawed him. He screamed in pain again as he hit the hard ground and as the venom ate his skin away. Shadow got up and his eyes turned red.
“Everyone plug your ears his gonna use his fear scream.” Cynder yelped out. Everyone covered their ears before the fear scream hit, but Cynder didn’t have time to. The piercing nose struck her ears, it was like a train going through her brain. She collapsed on the ground.
“CYNDER! NOOOOOO!!” Spyro screamed out as he ran towards Cynder. “Cynder no, please wake up! Cynder!” Cynder’s eyes didn’t budge. “Cynder please!” Still nothing. “CCCCCYYYYNNNNDDDEEER!” Spyro looked towards Shadow. His purple eyes eyes were burning in anger. His scales turned to a black misty color. Dark Spyro was back. 
“What in th- Shadow was cut off by Spyro charging at him in the speed of light. All the other young dragons looked at Spyro with their Jaws open.
“Oh no! You guys, listen to me! Do not cross Spyro’s path when he’s like this! He is not himself!” Sparx warned “Be carful!” Spyro charged up an energy ball and hit Shadow in the chest. The ball hit Shadow right where Cynder had clawed and poisoned him. The force in the ball felt like it went through his body. He fell to the ground. Spyro walked up to Shadow and spat on him. His pure white eyes met with Shadows Black eyes.
“Whoever harms my love will die!” As he said those six words he stabbed Shadow in the stomach and Shadow closed his eyes taking the last breath in is life. His body went ice cold. Spyro turned around and walked toward the other dragons. “And you guys! You weren’t strong enough to protect my Cynder!” He was about to spit out a energy bolt when they all heard coughing. They all turned around.
“Spyro…No…don’t hurt them! They’re your friends.” Cynder shrank down to her normal size and got up. “I’m ok!” Spyro turned to his normal color.
“I’m so sorry you guys.”
“it’s ok! It’s not your fault man! You were protecting your lover!” Sparx said patting his head.
“You guys do you her someone whispering?” Cynder asked. They all turned around to see the crystal Malefor was in. Malefor was saying a spell to revive Shadow. Shadow’s eyes opened and looked at all the dragons very madly.
Ch.13
Shadow stood up as all the scrapes and bruises disappeared. He shot up and dove down and grabbed Cynder and Spyro. He headed towards the mountain that Cynder and Spyro killer Malefor in. They both struggled to get out.  All the other dragons took off after Shadow, but lost track of him
“Erg! Why are you taking Spyro!? He doesn’t deserve this fate! Take me, not him!” Cynder said.
“Why should I listen to you!” Shadow replied back.
“Because, don’t you love me? You should listen to the person you love!” Shadow thought for a moment. He didn’t answer her question. “Why are you following Malefor! I know the real you is in there!” He glared at Cynder. He moved Spyro to one of his hind paws. He raised the hand Spyro was in and slapped Cynder across the face. As soon as he did that the six words popped into his mind
“Nobody tells me what to do or not!” As soon as he did that the six words popped into his mind whoever harms my love shall die!  Spyro looked astonished too se what happened. His astonishment turned into anger. He popped out of Shadows paw and he shone with convexity. He clawed at Shadows stomach. His stomach had three huge gasses pouring with blood. He let out an horrified scream. Shadow loosened his grip on Cynder. She popped through the paw and went by Spyro’s side. Spyro looked at her cheek. It was flushed up from the slap earlier. Spyro got even more mad. He moved closer to Cynder and draped a wing over her. Shadow was still stunned from the earlier attack. Cynder and Spyro shone with convexity. They both let out an roar and spat Shadow with convexity. It struck him and he went flying to the ground. He made a huge hole, Shadow shrunk to his normal size. Spyro and Cynder flew over to Shadow.   
Ch 14
They landed near Shadow’s fallen body. “Erg, What happened?” He got up and looked at Spyro and Cynder. He looked like he never saw them.
“Shadow?” Cynder asked. She walked up to him and put a hand on his shoulder. Shadow jerked away and looked at them confused.
“Who’s Shadow? Who are you?”He asked.
“You’re Shadow. He’s Spyro and I’m Cynder.” As soon as he heard Cynder’s name his memory flooded back about their fight.
“Cynder! Oh my gose! I tried to kill you? Why?”
“Yeah, how did you know? I didn’t tell you.”
“I don’t know, A memory of you and I fighting popped into my mind.” He walked up to Spyro and Cynder.
“Well the reason you were fighting us is because- Cynder got cut of by Malefor coming into view in the crystal.
“You were fighting them because you want to take the world over with me.” Malefor boomed. A dark purple energy came out of the crystal and landed on the grass in front of the dragons. As soon as the energy faded away Malefor was standing in front of them. He fired a ice ball at Spyro. It hit Spyro and he went spiraling into a tree. Malefor struck a fire ball at Cynder. Cynder dodged the attack and flew up. She was unaware of the other fire ball coming at her. It hit her in the chest and she plummeted down. As soon as Cynder hit the ground she went unconscious. “Hahahah. Come Shadow, we have a lot of business to take care of.” Shadow’s memory of everything came back, how he sided with him to take over the world, how he killed innocent people. How Malefor said that he’s give him everything he wanted. His head hurt. He wanted the things he wanted, but at the same time he felt sorry for all the innocent dragons. He wanted love but how could he get it when it’s going to be forced from Malefor, it won’t be true love. “What are you waiting for! Come on!”
“No! I want to be here this is my place! Not with you!” Shadow replied back. Spyro got his consciousness back and stood up. He heard what Shadow had said. He went to his side and helped fight Malefor. Shadow disappeared through the shadows of the forest. Spyro shot an earth missile at Malefor. It hit the humongous dragon and shook the ground.  Shadow reappeared behind Malefor stabbed him in the back with his tail. Malefor let out a horrified scream. Before he whirled around, Shadow burned his cut with his shadow fire. Malefor turned around and hit him with his paw. Shadow went sliding into a tree. He ignored the blow and took air. He went above Malefor and shot a lighting bolt. It hit Malefor’s head and he collapsed. This was Spyro’s advantage for attack.
“Shadow, get close to me and bring Cynder!” Spyro shouted. Shadow followed his command. Spyro put a wing around Cynder. “Shadow I need you to use your fury. Now! Before Malefor gets up!” Shadow got up on his hind legs and dark shadow’s circled around his body. Spyro was shining with convexity. Shadow and Spyro were now ready to release their energy. Malefor got up and shook the stars away from his head. He looked at Spyro and Shadow. The two dragons let out all their energy, shadow’s from Shadow’s body. Spyro let out a wash of convexity everywhere as well. Malefor was pushed back into the trees.
------------------------------------
There was a huge explosion up ahead of all the dragon’s looking for Spyro and Cynder.
“That must be them! Let’s go!” Frost said. They all flew towards the explosion.
-----------------------------------
Malefor felt the force grow stronger by the minute. He made a force feild around himself and went above all the energy. “I’ll be back and will kill everyone in this miserable world!” Spyro and Shadow stopped the fury and looked as Malefor fly of to his fortress.
“We will stop you!!!!” Shadow screamed and was ran after Malefor.
“Shadow wait!” Spyro shouted.
“Why?” He’s gonna kill the world.”
“We have to go tell the others and get Cynder healed. I also want to ask you something… What made you fight Malefor?” Shadow hesitated.
“I donno, something told me to help you guys.”
“Ok let’s head back.” They were about to head of but they saw the other dragons. “Hey you guys were down here!” The six dragons landed. They all gasped to what they saw.
Ch. 15
“What are you doing with that jerk Spyro?! He tried to kill you!” Volt said furiously. He went to his fighing stance.
“Volt, No! He sided with us! Don’t attack him! He helped fight Malefor off!”
“Ok” Volt eyed Shadow suspiciously. Spyro picked Cynder up and they all flew towards the dragon city. As soon as they arrived, they looked for the guardians. They found Terrador in a room.
“Terrador!” Spyro yelled out. Terrador turned his head.
“Yes young dragon?” Terrador replied back.
“Cynder needs to be healed, Shadow is with us, and most important is that Malefor is back to his body form!” As he said that the moles took Cynder’s body so they could heal her.
“What?! Shadow is with us? Why?”
“He has joined us. He helped me fight Malefor.”
“Are you sure it’s not a sceme?”
“No!” Spyro told the whole story of what happened from the begging when they landed in the forest looking for Shadow.
“I see,” Terrador said looking at Shadow. “Well young dragon as soon as Cynder gets better she will train you. She has a more understanding of your powers.” Terrador turned to one of the moles. They talked for alittle bit and finally Terrador turned back to them. “Cynder will be ok in a day or so. You dragons get some rest. Spyro, Shadow you guys share a room. Cynder will be in the health room taking some rest.”
“Great, the KING of darkness will share a room with us.” Sparx mumbled under his breath, but Spyro heard this foul comment and looked at Sparx.
“ok, fine with us.” The two dragons replied back. All the dragons walked to their room leaving Cynder with Terrador.
Spyro walked in his room with Shadow and Sparx close behind. “Shadow you can sleep here, on my bed.” Spyro said as he took Cynder’s he laid on Cynder’s bed.
“Ok.” Shadow said as he laid on Spyro’s bed. “Spyro?”
“Yeah?”
“Do you think I’ll ever find true love?”
“Of course! Everyone has a true love! For example, Scamper and Gia, Flame and Ember, and not to mention Frost and Volt. Frost and Volt used to hate each other and now look where they are! So everyone has a true love. Why do you ask?”
“Malefor said that he’d give me everything I wanted. Except all I wanted was love. He said he’d give me that but I knew it was going to forced love, so I joined you guys and I felt really bad hurting you once I got to know you. I’m sorry for all the trouble.”
“It’s ok. Just to tell you never lose hope. I wouldn’t be here right now if I didn’t lose hope. When Cynder and I first fought Malefor, Malefor made Cynder evil. She fought ma but I kept blocking her attacks and I didn’t fight back. Then she kept asking me why won’t I fight back and I told her that she had left nothing to fight for. She turned normal and said there’s always something to fight for and then we fought Malefor.”
“Really!? Wow!”
“Yup, we should get some rest, you have training tomorrow.” The two dragons fell asleep waiting for tomorrow. 
Ch. 16
Spyro wake up from loud snoring. He opened his eyes and sat up. Shadow and Sparx were asleep and snoring loudly. He slowly walked away into the hall. He went to the kitchen and grabbed breakfast. He took his breakfast to the balcony and ate. He looked out to the Horizon. The stars were slowly disappearing and the sun was coming up.  To his surprise Cynder was walking along the pathway in the garden. She went to the fountain and looked at herself as Spyro watched her, Cynder thought to herself. ‘Will Shadow actually help us fight of betray us? Does Spyro feel like our relationship is breaking apart? Well he knows that I had a lot on my mind.’ Cynder into her thoughts so much that she didn’t notice Spyro walking beside her. She was about to turn but she crashed into Spyro. The went tumbling down the hill entwined together. Once the got to the bottom of the hill Cynder pushed Spyro off her and went to her fighting stance. As soon as she found out who it was she got very embarresed.
“What are you doing out here this early?”
“The real question is what are you doing out here this early.”
“I’m just walking and feeling the nice breeze.” Cynder lied.
Spyro crooked his head. “Cynder” He began, he put his paw up to her cheek. “I know that look. I’ve known you to long.”
Cynder looked down in shame. “Well I’ve been thinking how our relationship has been breaking apart. I’m sorry that I’ve been pushing you away.”
Spyro lifted her chin up. “Cyn, you’ll never be able to push me away. I will always love you!” He pulled her muzzle close to his and kissed her lightly. “Let’s get back, you look tiered.” They flew to the balcony and sat down on the balcony. Spyro sat and looked out into the horizon again while Cynder put her head on Spyro’s shoulder and went into a light slumber. Not long after Cynder fell asleep Spyro felt his eyes slowly close and his body relax and fall asleep.
--------------------------------------
“Spyro! Get up! Spyro” Shadow shouted in Spyro’s ear. The sudden jolt woke Spyro up violently.
“What is it Shadow?” Spyro said rubbing his eyes.
“Terrador said to wake you up. He wants a meeting with Scamper, Gia, Flame, Ember, Frost, Volt, Cynder, You and me.” The chattering woke Cynder up. She raised her head from Spyro’s shoulder and rubbered her eyes sleepily.
“What’s going on?” She asked as she yawned.
“Terrador wants a meeting with us.” Spyro and Shadow answered back. They got all the other dragons and went off to find Terrador.
Ch 17
“Young dragons, this may sound like a big job for you but you have to do it. The whole races of dragons are counting on you. You have to go find Malefor and confront him!” Terrador said. “You will be starting your expedition in 3 hours. Do not tell anyone that Malefor is back, that will just bring more panic. Do whatever you may to get ready. You are dismissed, except Cynder, Spyro, and Shadow.” All the dragons left and Spyro, Cynder, and Shadow looked up to Terrador curiously. “Spyro, Cynder, ecpically Shadow, you know what Malefor’s weaknesses are, once you find him don’t let the other’s fight, you guys can only fight. Spyro and Cynder you’ve had experience in fighting with Malefor. You are dismissed, remember what I said.” The three dragons left.
“Cyn, I’m going to go get Sparx waked up.”
“Ok.” Spyro left the two dragons and walked away.
“Shadow, you know Malefor the best! What a way we can beat him better?” Cynder asked
“Well, his weakness is fear and convexity, so a better way to beat him is to use those powers.” Shadow replied.
“ok, thanks.”
-----------------------------
All the dragons landed in the forest closest to Malefor’s Lair. Before they could go and attack they had to get they’re rest. They walked deeper into the forest and made a camp.
“I’ll go find us some food. Anyone wanna help?”
“I’ll help” Spyro and Shadow replied. All the other dragons fell into a deep slumber. The three dragons walked into the shadows of the forest.
----------------------------------
The three dragons were walking back to camp with lots of food when Cynder crashed into something. 
“I’m so sorry!” Someone said. “I can’t talk!” The dragon was about to run off when a monster came out of the darkness and grabbed the dragon. Cynder hit the monster with her tail. Cynder disappeared and shot up the monster with shadow. The monster flew up and Cynder shot it with poison in the throat. The monster yelped in pain as the venom ate it’s skin away and hit the ground. Cynder walked up to the monster and stabbed it with her tail.
“Thank you so much! How can I repay you?” Said a black dragoness. Shadow stared at her with his jaw open. ‘Wow! I haven’t seen someone so beautiful.
“You can repay us by telling us who you are.” Cynder said as she picked up the meat with Spyro. “You can tell us at our camp.” The four dragons walked towards the dim light in the middle of the forest.
Ch. 18
The four dragons arrived at the camp. The 6 dragons were sleeping peacefully.
“Who are they?” The dragoness asked as she sat down by Shadow. Shadow looked at her. ‘She’s sitting by me! Maybe she likes me! She is so beautiful!’ Shadow thought as he stared at her.
“We’ll tell you if you tell us who you are!” Cynder answered back as she cooked the meat.
“Ok, first of all my name is Aura. I was running from that monster because It was trying capture and take me somewhere. I don’t know why. It’s amazing how you fought it off! It seems like you fought Malefor.”
Cynder smiled. “Well… Aura I’m Cynder and this is Spyro- Cynder got cut off by Aura.
“Spyro and Cynder, the heroes of the world! It’s and honor to meet you. I didn’t even notice Spyro!”
“Thank you, Aura.  Now to meet the rest of the gang. This is Flame, Ember, Scamper, Gia, Frost, Volt, and Shadow is the guy that is sitting next to you.” Aura turned her head to look at Shadow. Shadow just smiled and waved. He looked into her violet eyes. ‘Wow, she has unique eyes. They are so beautiful!’ Shadow thought to himself. Aura smiled back and them turned back to Cynder. The food was done. She took it out and gave a piece to Spyro, Shadow, and Aura. She took one for herself and put the rest on the ground. Everyone ate they’re dinner quietly. Shadow and Spyro finished first. They both stretched.
“Hey, Cyn, Shadow and I are gonna go to bed.”
“Ok,” Cynder walked over to Spyro and kissed him on the cheek. “Goodnight.” She walked over to Aura and sat down as the two dragons fell asleep. Cynder and Aura finished they’re meat. “I guess the others aren’t gonna eat today. We’ll save the rest for breakfast. Aura you can stay with us if you like.”
“ok I will but I’ll go to bed in a little bit.” Aura replied back.
“Ok.” Cynder laid next to Spyro and fell asleep. Aura looked at the group of dragons. One dragon to the other. Then finally her eyes fell upon Shadow’s body. She stared at him for 5 minutes or so and then she fell asleep.
Ch, 19
Shadow woke up. All the other dragons were sleeping except Aura she was up and looking at the little bit of fire that was left. Shadow walked up to her.
“Good morning” Shadow said.
“Good morning.” Aura looked up and was startled to see who it was. She tried to hide the shock.
“Is everything ok, Aura?”
“Yeah, do want some breakfast?”
“No, I wanna leave some for the others. I’m gonna go hunt for some more meat.”
“Ok, I’m gonna come.” She stood up and motioned for Shadow to go first. ‘Why am I getting this weird feeling when I’m around him? What is it? How do I- Aura’s thoughts were cut of when she bumped into Shadow and fell on him. “Sorry!” She said as her cheeks turned red. She quickly got off and helped him up.
“It’s ok.” Shadow said as he wiped the dirt off of him. “Come on I think I saw something.
----------------------
Shadow and Aura arrived back at the camp and everyone was up eating the left over’s from yesterday.
“Hey guys we got some more food.”
“Thanks guys! You didn’t have to!” Cynder said as she took the food. She gave it to Spyro and he cooked it with his fire breath. He handed a piece to everyone.
“You guys after we eat we’re gonna go after Malefor.” Spyro said
“Huh? What do mean Malefor’s dead!” Aura asked very shocked.
“Malefor was brought back.”
“How?”
Spyro hesitated. “By Shadow,” Aura looked at Shadow shocked. Shadow hung his head in shame. “It’s not what you think Aura! He was controlled by Malefor’s power. Cynder and I defeated him and he then sided with us after he figured out what he did! Don’t judge him! It wasn’t his fault.”
“Oh.” She looked at him. ‘Poor thing, he must feel awful for what he’s done.’ Aura thought. She walked over to him. “Don’t worry I’m not gonna judge you for your past.”
Shadow looked up. His eyes were red from crying. “Really?” Shadow asked.
“Yeah.” Aura smiled.
------------------------
The dragons were flying towards the volcano. They landed in front of the volcano. As soon as they touched the ground, Malefor’s minions came out to attack them.
Ch. 20
Cynder, Shadow, and Aura stepped in front of all the dragons. They let out a piercing scream. Volt, stunned all the monsters with his bolt of lighting. All the monsters fell to the ground. Frost took air above them and let out a shower of spikes. Scamper and Gia let out earth bullets shaking the ground.  The monsters fell to the ground again and the spikes pinned them to the ground. Spyro, Ember, and Flame let out a wash of flames burning the monsters to ash. “Good job guys,” Cynder said. They walked on further into the mountain and killed anything in they’re path.
“Cynder where do we go next?! I’m getting tired.” Aura said as she panted.
“We’re really close. Just be very quiet. Wait here, I’ll be right back.” Cynder went on ahead leaving the others behind. Once she turned the corner they heard a shrieking scream. They ran and turned the corner. They looked up into yellow piercing eyes.  Spyro looked to the wall to see Cynder on the ground unconscious. Spyro looked up into Malefor’s eyes with rage. Spyro took air and turned into his massive earth ball. He slammed Malefor against the wall. Malefor let out a scream as his bones got crushed. Spyro got out of his protective ball and was about to let out a wash of fire but, was slammed against the wall. He fell to the ground with rocks crumbling on him. Scamper, Gia, Volt, Frost, Candice, and Aura stepped up and was about to let out a wash of their element but, Malefor slammed them against the wall just like Spyro and Cynder. Shadow stared at them in disbelief. Shadow, Malefor’s voice echoed in his head. He clutched at it. Shadow use your real power, finish them.
“No,” Was the only thing he could say before his scales turned to a misty dark color. Shadow was walking up to the young dragons. Aura got her consciousness back and saw the tragic scheme. Shadow noticed Aura get up and shot a dark lighting bolt towards her. Aura step-sided the attack.
“Shadow! Come back this is not you!” Aura screamed as she dodged another attack of Shadow’s, but he would just keep attacking.
“MUHAHAHA!! You fool, Aura! He isn’t there.” Malefor said. “Shadow, finish her!” Shadow walked up and slammed her against the wall. He held her up by the paw to the wall. His tall was twitching in anger ready to stop.
“Shadow come back! Please! Shadow!” Aura said with tears streaming down her cheeks. “I love you…”
Ch. 21
Shadow fell to the ground and clutched his head. His scales started to turn to his normal black color. “Ugh! Because of you!” Malefor snickered as he pointed his claw to Aura. He charged up a ice ball and shot it at her. Meanwhile, Shadow was recovering. Shadow turned to his normal color, He got up very wearily. Then something popped into his mind.
-------FLASHBACK----------
Shadow held Aura against the throat to the wall. His tail was whipping around in anger and was ready to stab her.
“Shadow come back! Please! Shadow!” Aura said with tears streaming down her cheeks. “I love you…”
------FLASHBACK END--------
Shadow looked towards Aura in shock. A ball of ice was charged at her. Shadow quickly intercepted the attack with his dark lighting ball. The ball hit the ice and it all combusted. Aura took air and shot Malefor with a ball of poison. Malefor screamed in pain as the toxin ate his shoulder away. Shadow took advantage of this and jumped on Malefor’s back. He bit on neck and used his shadow fire breath. Cynder and Spyro got they’re consciousness back. Cynder took air like Aura and transformed to her grown-up size. Shadow shot a dark lighting ball at Malefor’s head. His head got mashed into the ground. Spyro froze all of Malefor’s legs to the ground. Cynder and Aura’s eyes turned red and they let out a blood-curt ling scream. Shadow took his tail and stabbed him in the gut. Malefor screamed in pain as Shadow’s Spyro’s Cynder’s and Aura’s attack hit him. Malefor broke the ice and got up. He put a force field around him and shot balls of darkness towards everyone. Everyone except Aura dodged the attack. Aura got hit in her gut. She plummeted down from where she was and hit the ground hard. “AURA!!!” Shadow screamed in horror. He ran up to her. “Get up!” Nothing. “Aura! Please!” Still nothing.  “I love you back!”  Shadow got up and glared at Malefor. Shadows were whirling around his body. He stood up on his hind legs and let out Shadow fury at Malefor. Meanwhile, Spyro and Cynder locked their arms together. They were shining with convexity. A huge bolt of convexity got shot at Malefor at the same time as Shadow’s fury hit him. Malefor let out a scream and fell to the ground. A purple aura surrounded him and he turned to ash. Shadow walked to Aura and buried his face in her body and sobbed. “Aura!”
Ch. 22
Spyro and Cynder walked up to Shadow and sat down by his side. “Aura! I’ve loved you since the time I saw you…” Shadow Sobbed. Shadow was about to get up and walk towards the unconscious dragons, when he heard coughing. He jerked his head up and saw Aura coughing. “Aura! Thank the ancestors you’re ok!”
“Yeah,” She said as she got up. ‘Did he hear what I said? Did I mean it,’ Aura thought to her self, when she remembered something.
---------FLASHBACK------------
Aura could only see blackness, shadows, darkness. But  she could hear a voice. “AURA!! Please! Get up! Come back! Please…” The voice said. “I love you back….”
--------FLASHBACK END--------
‘Was that Shadow? Does he love me back?’ Aura thought to herself. Aura looked towards Shadow and they’re eyes met. Aura forced a smile. Shadow smiled back. “Aura are you ok? You look tense.” Shadow said as he walked towards her.
“Of course I’m ok and I’m not tense!” Aura replied back tensely. “We should try to take everyone back to the guardians!”
“Ok, but how are we going to take everyone?” Spyro asked.
“I have a way. Spyro you carry Scamper, Cynder you carry Gia, and finnaly Aura, you carry Frost. I’ll use my shadow power to carry the others with me.” Shadow said.
“Ok,” Cynder said. Spyro Cynder and Aura followed Shadow’s instructions and picked up the dragon they were assigned to on their back. Meanwhile Shadow was dealing with the other dragons. Shadows from the mountain came out and surrounded the rest of the dragons and lifted them up.
“Ok guys come on!” Shadow said as he headed for the exit.
------------------
All the dragons arrived at the dragon city. They looked for Terrador and finally found him in a room staring at the fire.
“Terrador?” Spyro asked as he set down Scamper. Terrador’s head snapped as soon as he heard Spyro’s voice. All the dragons gasped to what they saw. 
Ch 23
“Hello, young dragon. You think you could defeat me that easily? Well you can’t. I have took over Terrador’s body, and I’m looking forward to take over someone else’s body.” Malefor boomed as he looked towards Cynder. A dark energy shot out of Terrador and headed towards Cynder.
“CYNDER! NOOOOO!!!” Spyro lunged in front of Cynder but was too late.  The energy hit her and she fell to the ground. She slowly got up and opened her eyes. Instead of her emerald eyes, there were piercing yellow eyes of Malefor’s.
“MUHAHAHAHA!” Malefor laughed.
“Spyro! Shouldn’t we fight him?” Shadow and Aura asked very desperately.
“I don’t know. I don’t want to hurt Cynder.” Spyro replied very sadly.
“But Malefor possesses her. She’s not there and he’s going to destroy the world.”
“I suppose you’re right.” Spyro took air above Malefor and shot an earth missile at him. It hit him but didn’t affect him. He looked up at Spyro and shot an ice spike. Spyro rolled to the side. It missed him by centimeters.  Aura and Shadow shot they’re dark lighting ball towards Malefor. It hit him in the chest and he let out an suffering scream. He clutched at his chest and fell towards the ground. Spyro above used the remaining power of his convexity in him and made a convexity ball around him. Meanwhile, Shadow and Aura locked arms with each other and combined their fury. Shadow and Aura were surrounded by dark lighting and shadows. Spyro’s convexity barrier fury now ready to be released. Spyro let out a roar and a bunch of convexity bolts shot at Malefor. Shadow and Aura let out their fury at the same time as Spyro. Dark lighting shadows and convexity bolts hit Malefor at the same time. Malefor let out an agonized scream and fell back. His dark energy got out of Cynder and evaporated away.
Spyro landed next to Cynder and looked at her body. “Cynder…” He touched her body. It was ice cold, a chill went through his body. She was dead. Spyro picked her up and sobbed helplessly. This time she was really gone. He kissed her for the last time he ever could.  “I love you Cynder…I will always love you…I’ll never forget you…”
Ch 24.
Spyro got up wearily and walked over to Terrador. Terrador groaned and got up. He clutched at his head. “What happened?” Terrador said as he got to his feet. Spyro looked. Shadow Aura and Spyro told Terrador about they’re journey from beginning to end. Terrador looked at Cynder’s body and then looked to Spyro. “I’m so sorry… We should perform her burial.” Terrador said very sadly. Spyro then walked up to Aura and Shadow.
“You guys both deserve love. Aura I know that you love Shadow and Shadow I know that you love Aura. You guys belong together.” Spyro said as he took Aura’s and Shadow’s hand. He put them together and walked away to his room. Shadow and Aura looked at each other unable to break the gaze. Shadow slowly moved his muzzle to Aura’s. Aura noticed what he was doing and did the same thing. Finally their lips met and they were twisted in a passionate kiss.
---------Two Days Later-------------
Spyro sat down in front of Cynder’s grave stone and sobbed helplessly. He remembered the good times they had throughout the years. From the first time he saved her to the time right now. “Cynder…. Why were you the one to go away?” Spyro asked. “You didn’t deserve this fate.” It was getting dark and went to his room. He looked over to Sparx. He went to his bed and laid down. He instantly fell asleep.

Spyro was walking along the path of the garden. He was staring into the horizon. “Spyro….” A voice called out.
“Huh? Who said that?!” Spyro said as he looked around for the voice.
“Spyro…Come here…behind the tree.” The mysterious voice said. Spyro walked cautiously towards the tree the voice came from. He turned the corner and his jaw dropped.
“Cynder?”
“Yeah Spyro it’s me!” Spyro hugged Cynder tight and sobbed.
“Cynder….I’m so sorry I couldn’t save you! I’m so sorry…” Spyro hung his head in same.
“Spyro! It’s ok…It was Malefor...It’s not your fault.” Cynder said raising his chin. “You did your best to protect me…” with that Cynder pressed her lips to Spyro’s. Spyro instantly kissed back and they were twisted in a passionate kiss. Cynder broke the kiss and looked deep into his amethyst eyes. “Spyro you have to go now. I’ll take to you very soon. Bye Spyro.”
“Wait Cynder!”
“Bye Spyro… I love you and I always will...” Spyro’s vision was slowly fading into black. He opened his eyes and saw Sparx sleeping peacefully. It was in the middle of the night. Spyro went to his balcony and looked at the stars. He saw a faint constellation of Cynder. The constellation waved as it slowly disappeared.
“Bye Cynder…I love you…”

#3 May 21, 2009 12:48 AM

Spyro&Cynder4ever
Website

OH MY GOD!!!!! THAT WAS AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE PERFECT STORY!!!!!!!

Spyro&Cynder4ever
"Why won't you fight back?!"
"You left me with nothing to fight for"

#4 May 21, 2009 1:25 AM

Spyro&Cynder4ever
Website

Although it was very sad at the end. I cried. Why did Cynder have to die?

Spyro&Cynder4ever
"Why won't you fight back?!"
"You left me with nothing to fight for"

#5 May 21, 2009 1:59 AM

beautygirl05

idk...But I'm writing a sequel!!!!!!!!!! smile  And I guess I was letting out all my emotions...I have a sad life at school.... But don't worry my sequel will be happy!!! smile  smile  smile  smile  smile  smile

#6 May 21, 2009 5:40 AM

DragonOfDrakness1992
Website

Yay your story are here... and it got a great comment O_O
Looks like that your story are good as I thought XP

And you are making a continueing story to it O_O EXCITING!!!!!!!

#7 May 21, 2009 1:13 PM

beautygirl05

yeah and thanks.....:D my stories aren't as good as yours though! and yeah I'm making a sequel!

#8 May 21, 2009 4:43 PM

MarioSpyro

#9 May 21, 2009 6:48 PM

DragonOfDrakness1992
Website

Really? hey thanks a lot for that my friend ^_^ but no one have come with a comment like that you get... people here just don't comment so much and that's why I stopped to post "Young Hearts" on this wepside...

#10 May 21, 2009 9:05 PM

beautygirl05

THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will continue this story and don't worry I will make it happy!!!!

Board footer