Welcome to Spyro the Dragon Forums!

You are not logged in.

#1 Apr 07, 2009 11:09 PM

cynder401
Gems: 0

Dragons Around the World!

This will be fun use a Spyro fan character
even Spyro himself if you like (can you?)

anyways i will show you my form as an example

Username:cynder401
Dragon name:Nova
Element/elements: Nova (all types)
Powers: Blaze burn, catastrophe (lol), anatomy
Description: still a young dragon but ready for adventure
this chinese dragon (the ones with no wings flys with magic)
is black with rainbow fur on her head.

Story: Nova is bored again and wants to go on an adventure but she tends to get lonely (sense her parents won't get her a pet dragonfly)
she wants some friends to come with her.. around the whole world
even to outer space if you can!

so yeah just fill out the form that i did (without my own info duh)

(this account is no longer active)

#2 Apr 19, 2009 12:06 PM

Spyro Volcanix
Website

Re: Dragons Around the World!

Username: Spyro Volcanix
Dragon name: Lance Volcanix ( :-P  wink )
Elements: Ice, Fire
Powers: tiny amount of gravity control, (he doesn't use it very often, it tires him out quite quickly.) Also has Beserk, only uses it as a last resort.
Description: frost dragon ( looks like European, but with more spikes, usualy blue) sometimes called cute... Suprisingly is able to use fire. Parents are dead from unknown causes. Shy, but open to ideas. Not very strong, but his elemental attacks are very powerful. Lives by himself, quite young. Nomadic (Nomadic is not a race, it means he Travels from place to place, making a small camp and then leaving). He's quite nimble. Loves Adventure and flying. Likes cold places (being a frost dragon, naturaly)

And so here starts my story: Lance sighed, "sure, it's nice to travel, and finding new places is fun" he thought "but it would be nice to settle down somewhere". But then he remembered the last time he tried to stop at one place for more than a few days. He sighed again and shuffled a bit closer to the wall, trying to get comfortable so he colud sleep. But something was bugging him, like someone was calling his name, again and again and again, he just couldn't sleep. He tried closing his eyes and letting a gush at cold ice flow from his mouth, cooling him. He eventualy drifted of to sleep. But his dreams were filled with shifting visions of far off lands, lands that were perfect, where one could live, permenatly, without fear of being attacked. Little did Volcanix realize, these were real places, and easily within reach.

Signature update... there's nothing to change...

#3 Apr 19, 2009 12:35 PM

chelvin

I'll join in
Usename: Chelvin
Dragon Name: Celenix
Elements: Dark, Wind and Poison (Convexity but it's power was sealed away after he returned to his true form)
Powers: He has multiple breath abilities due to is dark past, originally being a wind dragon. He likes to experiment wih his powers to create new ones, though these experiments often backfire. He's not very strong, but he is very fast and has a fast recovery rate. He may use the power of convexity if he manages to unlock this hidden power.
Desription: A young black dragon with a sharp silver tail blade and horns. He has several faint light gray markings on his body, and wears an anklet on each leg, and has a silver band around his neck and 2 smaller ones on his tail. His anklets and bands all has golden runes stamped on them. He is thoughtful and kind, but very shy due to his time in the darkness. He can also be very cheeky and sassy at times. But his major weakness is his old masters as they still hold some power over him and it takes him a lot of strength to resist it.
Story: While he was still in his egg his parents were attacked and killed by minions of the Dark Master and his egg was corrupted with the darkness. He then spent the next 11 years serving the Dark Master and his master, and over that time he started to resist the dark shackles that binded him to his master's control more and more, until he eventully managed to escape his control and he fled. Unfortuntly, he was caught by his master strongest puppets as he escaped and the two fought. It was a long a hard battle, but using the last of the power Malefor gave him, he managed to knock out his master using the power of convexity and he reverted to his true form. He has now fled from his master's stronghold and gone into hiding.

Some are born great, while others has greatness thrust apoun them. But it doesn't matter, as long as you follow your heart.

#4 Apr 19, 2009 1:43 PM

Spyro Volcanix
Website

OOC: Story means the actual story, not their past (I think... Correct me if I'm wrong). If it were backstory, I would post up a few pages worth. But I didn't, I simplified it to about 2 lines and put it in my description, (as I have done with all of the RPs I've entered.).

Lance was woken by the wind, gushing into the cave and wrapping itself around his head. He groaned as he lifted himself from the ground and staggered to the enterance of his teporary lair. He looked out across the valley, setting his eyes upon the river that divided the land inside the valley. He stretched his wings, warming them up before leaping into the air, and gliding down the gentle slope to the river. He loved the feel of the wing flowing around his wings, the morning air refreshed him. Once at the river, he swooped playfully at the small congregation of birds by the bank. The birds, alerted, flew of in every direction, confused and frightened, before amassing in the air and departing. Lance chuckled, he landed softly by the edge of the river, "maybe it's more peacefull than I thought here" he thought, craning his neck down to the water and taking a drink, before looking up at the clear morning sky. "Maybe this is the perfect place for me.". But of course, it wasn't, for danger lurked just around the corner.

#5 Apr 19, 2009 6:59 PM

chelvin

(ooc: Oh, sorry I thought that the story section meant their history...nevermind I must have not read it properly.)
In a dark cave a young black dragon laid, hidden by the dark shadows. Nothing but his piercing ice blue eyes were visiable, in the darkness of the cool cave. Celenix was deep in thought, he had recently managed to free himself from the dark chains that binded him to his master's will and escaped from his fortress. He was finally free, the word felt foregin to the young dragon who knew nothing but a life of torture, and darkness. He sulked in the darkness, continuing to wonder. For the past fortnight, his former master had been sending his minions after him. The multitude of scratches and bruses on his body showed the rough weeks he has had. His lifted up his head as he heard wingbeats in the air, with great caution he slipped from the safety of the dark cave and scaned the skies. His eyes finally fell on a icey blue dragon in the air. '*bleep*, he sent an ice dragon this time' he thought as he watch the dragon in question land on the grass near the river. Celenix spread his wings and launched himself into the air, if this dragon was another of his master's minions he wouldn't let the dragon get the drop on him. He landed softly on the grass, making almost no sound as he did so. And silently apparoch the dragon as he took a drink from the river. After all he has been through, he wasn't going to take any more chances and with no further thought he pounced at the dragon.

Some are born great, while others has greatness thrust apoun them. But it doesn't matter, as long as you follow your heart.

#6 Apr 20, 2009 5:35 AM

Spyro Volcanix
Website

OOC: The Story might be the History... But this is more fun, so lets continue.

Lance Looked down from the sky, returning his gaze to the river to take another drink. As he peered into the the crystal blue of the water, he spied something strange, It was as dark as night and was lying at the bottom of the river. But then it wobbled, as a ripple that had originated from his mouth disturbed the image. Lance slowly peered up, scanning the opposite bank, seeing nothing but grass, he quickly assumed that whatever he saw in the water was behind him, and very close. Lance had been in too many fights to know that; when something was hunting you, it always came for you when you least expected it, and he had a scar to prove. Lance slowly tightened his wing muscles, preparing to fly, and at the same time, building breath in his throat, preparing his flame, if he needed it. He kept pretending to sip from the water, waiting, and watching for this unknown stalkers next move.

In a flash, the shape pounced towards Lance, who dashed into the air, before the attacking creature had time to capture him. Lance, being fed up of being hunted and sick of running, decided it was time to fight. But when he turned to unleash his flaming breath down apon the attacker, what he saw bewildered him beyond belief, for there, the creature that had pounced upon him, was another, living, breathing, Dragon. He choked on his unreleased breath, his wings failing to hold him in the air for the first time in his life, he tumbled out of the air and into the river. He was bewildered, Lance had never seen another Dragon before, other than brief flashes of his parents and his own reflection.

#7 Apr 20, 2009 4:55 PM

chelvin

Celenix pounced but as he did so, the dragon flew out of reach and turned on him. He prepared to use his wind breath on him, but stopped at he saw the dragon's face with a shocked expression and choked. He had observely been ready to use his breath and his shock had caused him to choke on his own element. The dragon quickly loss balance an fell into the river, this caused Celenix to think. Maybe he was wrong about this dragon, but still it paid to be cautious. He slowly approched the river, expecting the dragon to jump out of the water at any moment to attack while he was off guard. But his experiences while he had been user his master's control had taught him to be cautious at times like these. He got the the river, looked down and waited examining the waters, ready to defend himself at the slightest sign of aggression.

#8 Apr 20, 2009 10:30 PM

Spyro Volcanix
Website

Lance broke to the surface, taking a deep breath, only to find the face of the dragon that had pounced on him, inches from where he was. Lance examined the new creature, icy blue eyes, black scales, and suprisingly, many scratches and bruises, this dragon had been through a hard time. Lance swam the the bank of the river, lifting himself up to the dry land, feeling the water slide off his body. Once he was completely out of the water, he shook the water off of his wings, and turned to where the new dragon now stood facing him, who locked his gaze on Lance's eyes. They stood like that for a few minuets, each looking into eachothers eyes. Lance tried to figure out who this dragon was, all the while, also  calculating his next move, if the dragon were to attack again.

#9 Apr 20, 2009 11:26 PM

cynder401

your alllllllll in xD

Nova walked around and thought while shewalked..
i need adventure! i know I'll go across the world! it's no fun without friends though... hey maybe they will come with me! the little dragon skipped over
to Lance and asked will you come with me on my journey across the world?

#10 Apr 21, 2009 3:14 AM

Spyro Volcanix
Website

OOC: because you didn't put that in quotations, I'm going to assume you meant 'going to ask' (I'm also assuming you didn't read the last few posts)

#11 Apr 21, 2009 5:41 AM

chelvin

Celenix watched intensely at the dragon broke the surface of the river and pulled himself onto dry land. They locked eyes, waiting for the other to make a move. The dragon's eyes strayed for a minute as he examined his minor injureys. Finally Celenix gathered the will to speak.
"Who are you?" he growled defensively.

#12 Apr 21, 2009 6:54 AM

Spyro Volcanix
Website

Lance lowered his body, putting weight on his back legs, as the other Dragon opened it's mouth. But no fire came forth, rather words, "Who are you?", the dragon growled the words, almost aggresivley. Lance narrowed his eyes, and examined where the dragon was, calculating how long an attack would take to reach him, and the best way of dodging it, but he bacame aware of how much his stance had relaxed, he was sub-conciously trusting the Newcomer. "... Lance... Lance Volcanix" he finally gave in, watching the other dragon, waiting for a reaction. "and you? Do you have a name?" Volcanix asked, furling his wings up, so it seemed a more friendly gesture, but at the same time, placing them in a position that meant he could easily excepe, if need be. He looked over at the other dragon, and into his eyes yet again.

#13 Apr 21, 2009 7:46 AM

chelvin

The dragon replied. Lance Volcanix, Celenix mentally searched his mind for any of his master's pets called that, but gone nothing but a blank. He watched as the dragon relaxed, in a more friendly nature and asked if he had a name, looking into his eyes again. As if he was trying to peer into his soul. Now conferdant that this dragon was not one of his master's puppets relaxed a bit more.
"I am known as Celenix" he said, hoping that the dragon had not heard of him as he had caused quite a bit of damage when he was still under his former master's control.

#14 Apr 21, 2009 8:10 AM

Spyro Volcanix
Website

'Celenix' Lance thought 'quite an unusual name'. "And do you have a surname? Or is it first name basis already." Lance asked, raising his left eyebrow, which physically stretched the scar on his eye. But the name Celenix bothered him, he thought he had heard it somewhere before, but he couldn't remember when or where, he quickly discarded the thought, having met no other dragon to verify this.

#15 Apr 21, 2009 2:41 PM

chelvin

The dragon raised an eyebrow at his name and asked if he has a surname. Celenix had no such thing, his master just called him Celenix or "My Pet".
"I have no surname, I never did" He replied, and noticed the dragon deep in thought. If this dragon recongised his name, he was done for.

#16 Apr 21, 2009 5:15 PM

Spyro Volcanix
Website

'no surname?' Lance thought, 'highly unusual... What am I thinking, I haven't even met another Dragon before, this might not be unusual'. "You look like you have been through a rough time, what ha-" Lance stopped, listened to the surrounding noise for a second, and dicerened a certain 'rustling' noise. "Celenix, we've only just met, and now we get to see each other fight." Lance listened to the sounds again, closing his eyes. "they're close, a moderately sized group, around 20, the trees behind me." Lance's eyes snaped open, "Prepare to fight, here they come." Lance built up a large ice attack in his mouth. Lance looked to the other Dragon, looking him over again, before turning, and lowering his body closer to the ground, in his fighting stance.

#17 Apr 21, 2009 10:11 PM

cynder401

Nova excitedly said, lets go!

The little dragon started walking
Nova:we will start at china town which is a few blocks away

OOC:i never read the last posts xD lets just continue

#18 Apr 22, 2009 4:26 AM

chelvin

Celenix hear the russle of grass and leaves just as Lance did. He could sense the darkness that these beings radiated, dur to his time under his former master's control. He quickly crouched into a more suitable fighting stance, there was no way in hell he was going to be taken back. Lance said that they where coming and Celenix prepared his posion breath.

#19 Apr 22, 2009 8:37 AM

Spyro Volcanix
Website

What Lance saw was tottaly unexpected, creatures of the dark, pouring out from between the trees, rushing towards them. Lance growled, releasing his ice breathin the first three within the devestating breaths reach. Lance slashed a claw through one creatures head, only to see the being fade. 'A summoned creature?' Lance thought 'This is a high level of darkness. It seems someone high up wants us dead. But these creatures have never attacked me before, they must be after him.' Lance quickly looked over to where Celenix was fighting, then quickly turned his head back to snap at another creature, ripping it in half with his mouth. Lance looked around hastily, 'How many are there?' he thought as he watched more and more pour out of the trees 'I guess they must be highly expendable. Lance turned and torched a group of the creatures that were about a metre away. He suddenly realized, that there was only one way to beat them, his heart lurched, he couldn't bring himself to do it though. He stopped hacking and slashing for a breif moment, observing the growing amount of enemies, 'I either do it... Or we die, we can't run from these.'. "Celenix," Lance shouted, "We may have only just met, but you already get to see my true power, just watch yourself, and whatever you do, don't come near me.". Lance felt around in his body searching for the one thing he most dreaded, his anger. Finding it, he let the sorrow and pain of so many years come rushing to his body, his usual shy conciousness drew back, as a completely different part of him surged forward to take control, bloodlust, or as he called it, his 'Beserk'. With the change of personas, he dimly felt as his usual, light, blue Aura, receded into his body, replaced by one of pure malice, hate, and darkness.

#20 Apr 22, 2009 11:10 PM

cynder401

Bigger creatures were here
and one grabbed lance and shouted
WHERES THE NOVA STONE?!

Nova heard what the monster said and tightened
the scarf on her neck (this is a clue of where the stone is)
Then she tried blasting the monster with her firepower but it only
cute off his thumb

#21 Apr 25, 2009 7:53 AM

Spyro Volcanix
Website

#22 May 10, 2009 1:23 PM

Spyro Volcanix
Website

*Waits for topic to be locked by admin...*

#23 May 10, 2009 5:55 PM

cynder401

FINE FINE I DONT CARE ANYMORE LOCK IT!
GO AWAY NOW!

im quite disappointed.
this is not working out only because of my imagination.

i guess it will be removed.
i hope your happy. im not. well ciao!

Board footer