Re: Did you like the game or not?

wtf!!!!! i accidentaly voted yes!??

admin plx change it

#52 Dec 18, 2008 10:07 AM

Dark-Ignitus
Gems: 0
Website

This game is what got me into spyro. I loved it, yes the gameplay was quite repetative but hey, its saved by the epic storyline and thats what counts! this game was enjoyable and I have enjoyed the trilogy and hope they do another one. Personally I think the best thing about this game was the darker and more gothic way the the story is told and it some parts of the trilogy (note I put trilogy) it gets very emotional, like when Ignitus supposedly dies. I apsolutely love the music it blew me away and got me wanting more. I also liked the way there is more tactic to this game as well, as you have a magic gauge and you use your gems to upgrade your breaths.

Yes this game has its ups and downs but I enjoyed it and so did other people and thats exactly what matters.

im gonna glomp Malefor -glomps- YAY! -gets eaten-

#53 Dec 31, 2008 5:06 PM

Skylar055
Website

Although I would have preferred that the old series be expanded on, this game was very good and I don't really mind the reboot. The gameplay is better, in my opinion--I enjoyed the new, more combat-like fighting system and level design. The graphics are good and it's the beginning of a very good storyline.

#54 Jan 01, 2009 6:14 AM

Chichiro
Website

Even there's a new game in the trilogy.....I still like this game.....because even though....I played and played it many times..... I still didn't get bored!

I just love it....naturally....thats all!

#55 Mar 27, 2009 11:42 PM

Spyro.Lover.Forever

I LOVE The Game. I Love Spyro's New Breath And His Attacks.
It's My 2nd Favourite On TLOS.

Board footer